What's new

Best advisor MT4.Most Profitable Expert Advisor

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Hello!
You can use brokers as: Exness, Hotforex, Tickmill, Octafx, FBS, Roboforex, XM, FXPRO, Openfx,
You can use the robot in several accounts simultaneously
I give all full advice for you to install and use the robot in your metatrader, also send installation guides and use
The robot works in most Brokers, the most important thing is that the spread is less than 4 pips on the major currency pairs
- I also provide for all my clients and students the account administration service, obtaining for their trading account and unlimited earnings
The minimum balance required to use the robot in your metatrader is 70 usd, if your balance in your trading account is less than 150 usd I recommend not using more than 4 pairs of currencies at the same time
- The robot automatically adjusts the size of the Lots according to the initial balance of your account
Example :
Initial investment 70 usd : Lots 0.01
Initial investment 100 usd : Lots 0.02
Initial investment 500 usd : Lots 0.1
( Initial investment 1000 usd : Lots 0.2)
Initial investment 10000 usd : Lots 2
---Or You can also manually adjust the size of the Lots to your liking
The robot works on the major currency pairs: EURUSD,
GBP USD,
NZD USD,
JPY USD,
EUR GBP
BTC USD
M5 time frame
The Maximum drawdown does not exceed 4 % in the most extreme conditions conditions conditions of the market, for that reason is very safe work

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    308.4 KB · Views: 54
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    305.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    310 KB · Views: 32
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 57
My friend what is the name of the robot ea
Hello!
You can use brokers as: Exness, Hotforex, Tickmill, Octafx, FBS, Roboforex, XM, FXPRO, Openfx,
I give all full advice for you to install and use the robot in your metatrader, also send installation guides and use
The robot works in most Brokers, the most important thing is that the spread is less than 4 pips on the major currency pairs
- I also provide for all my clients and students the account administration service, obtaining for their trading account and unlimited earnings
The minimum balance required to use the robot in your metatrader is 70 usd, if your balance in your trading account is less than 150 usd I recommend not using more than 4 pairs of currencies at the same time
- The robot automatically adjusts the size of the Lots according to the initial balance of your account
Example :
GBP USD,
NZD USD,
JPY USD,
EUR GBP
BTC USD
M5 time frame
The Maximum drawdown does not exceed 4 % in the most extreme conditions conditions conditions of the market, for that reason is very safe work
Hie what is the name of the robot ea. It sounds good for a beginner. Recommend it for me please.

Hello!
Example :
GBP USD,
NZD USD,
JPY USD,
EUR GBP
BTC USD
M5 time frame
how do we get the robot?

Hello!
Example :
GBP USD,
NZD USD,
JPY USD,
EUR GBP
BTC USD
M5 time frame
Hello. Your robot looks very good. Where I can get it?

Hello!
Example :
GBP USD,
NZD USD,
JPY USD,
EUR GBP
BTC USD
M5 time frame
high winrate , low drowdown , good dream if consistency could add to it , if , If , IF !!

Hello!
Example :
GBP USD,
NZD USD,
JPY USD,
EUR GBP
BTC USD
M5 time frame
how do we get the robot?

"After experimenting with a few different MT4 advisers, I can state with certainty that this one is the most successful. My portfolio has experienced a huge increase due to its accuracy in trading judgments and steady returns. Unquestionably recommended for everyone looking for trustworthy, knowledgeable consultants."GB Whatsapp

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.