What's new

How long it takes to be profitable

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Edward Peterson

No one knows. It differ from person to person. And even most people never get into it. It Will depend on various factors. If you come to forex by knowing that it's the easiest thing to do, first you have to unlearn yourself. Then we have to relearn everything. How quick learner you are that's a matter. How well you can apply your knowledge that's also important matter. So it's better to learn without any negetive thinking.

No one knows. It differ from person to person. And even most people never get into it. It Will depend on various factors. If you come to forex by knowing that it's the easiest thing to do, first you have to unlearn yourself. Then we have to relearn everything. How quick learner you are that's a matter. How well you can apply your knowledge that's also important matter. So it's better to learn without any negetive thinking.
No one know how long I depends on your knowledge and how u read those charts

it turns out differently for everyone, depending on how experienced you are, what platform you work with, and what strategy you’re following.

Very true. Wise worse. Or It’s better to learn without comparing tour journey as a trader to the next persons journey.

I depends on the passion you have for the market

I am new in Forex and in still in learning process. I hope i will start making profit very soon with my trading plan and strtaegy.

for me im 1 year us forex trader. i think im stil profitable becasues im using money mangement and risk rewrd ratio...good luck to you guys..enjoy the traidng,

during my first day in forex im already profitable but the next day i blow up my account...it is not important to become profitable since where traiding in the market..for me to become consistent in every trade is important.. learn the basic money management first... you can win in 3 days but only minutes can blow your account...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

[QUOTE = "Эдвард Петерсон, должность: 79139, участник: 65639"]
Никто не знает. Это отличается от человека к человеку. И даже большинство людей никогда не попадают в это. Это будет зависеть от различных факторов. Если вы пришли на форекс, зная, что это легче всего сделать, сначала вы должны отучиться. Тогда мы должны переучиваться все. Как быстро вы учитесь, это вопрос. Насколько хорошо вы можете применять свои знания, это тоже важный вопрос. Так что лучше учиться без какого-либо негативного мышления.
[/ QUOTEДва год минимум и причем без слива депо
at least two years without lossing depo

Success in the forex market mainly depends on the trading strategy. Every trader has a different trading style. If any trader wants to make success in forex, he needs to follow some rules. He should not take the decision emotionally while trading. Success in forex market is mainly depends on the broker a trader choose. If their strategies don't suit the broker than he can not be succeed. I always rely on AtoZ Markets. They are helping me to become successful in the forex market by giving all kind of information and different types of forex analysis.

there is no time limit of being profitable but its the consistent drive to succeed within the industry that will take you to new levels

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.