What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Hey man, how's going. I get it. Trust me I do. Been at this for a solid year now, testing it. I've recently learned that the Life Changer is more of a "seasonal" type of ea where if the markets are trending, you'll make a quick buck. I'm still on it and actually doing it counterproductively, where you let it run on a high lot size for a bit, then pause the trading for some time, make a withdrawal, then run it up again when you don't see a lot of high impact news for the week. It's a lot more manual but can be done. I never recommend using your own money. Get on a prop firm and try it out if you have the funds and ready to go. Much better than using your own money in my opinion. Send me a DM and lets talk
Thanks very much for your kind feedback and sharing. Anyway like I've said earlier, I'm pretty much done with this EA and have decided to move on somewhere else. Thanks though for the comments and suggestions. Appreciated for everything. May God continue to bless you and everyone in this channel for all your hardwork and sharing, do keep up the good work and take care:)

yes.. this ea works only when there is no big movement in the market. 1000 usd turned to 3000 usd and now all wiped out..... A lot of manual work is required to succeed with this EA.

Hey man, how's going. I get it. Trust me I do. Been at this for a solid year now, testing it. I've recently learned that the Life Changer is more of a "seasonal" type of ea where if the markets are trending, you'll make a quick buck. I'm still on it and actually doing it counterproductively, where you let it run on a high lot size for a bit, then pause the trading for some time, make a withdrawal, then run it up again when you don't see a lot of high impact news for the week. It's a lot more manual but can be done. I never recommend using your own money. Get on a prop firm and try it out if you have the funds and ready to go. Much better than using your own money in my opinion. Send me a DM and lets talk
That sort of result really isn't worth the time!!

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Thanks for your sharing I will test

Thanks very much for your kind feedback and sharing. Anyway like I've said earlier, I'm pretty much done with this EA and have decided to move on somewhere else. Thanks though for the comments and suggestions. Appreciated for everything. May God continue to bless you and everyone in this channel for all your hardwork and sharing, do keep up the good work and take care:)

Agreed. This is not a get rich quick EA. Patient is the key:)
Please help me with your contact

Please help me with your contact
Sorry I can't help you anymore coz I'm done with this EA and no more using it. You gonna have to rely on other people in this channel for help on this EA. All the best to you then. Take care and God bless. bye

Cchong is right y’all. This Ea has been my life for sometime and lost hope. Funny how me and him stopped using the life changer at around the same time….

Yes the EA can make profit in 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 we…oh it blew up the account. FYI. Happens a lot for almost 1.5 years now and I’ve relied on testing out other EA’s with an extremely low lot size. Big piece of advise for anyone using EAs, gotta let it work the drawdown, in general, if it’s a martingale like the Life Changer EA.

If y’all can test it out, cool. Let us know. I’ve done everything from changing lot size, step size, multiplier, SL, TP, currency pairs, different brokers, VPS’s, turning off or leaving news on (High and Medium impact), manually turning it off for a bit after some wins, etc. I’ve done it all and have unfortunately lost hope.

Good luck and I wish y’all nothing but the best

Well said, safety first and profit second...

Hi guys and gals,

Intro

My first post here.
I’m a veteran trader, with 10 years of experience in EA trading and about 100k hours of screentime under my belt.
Using (amongst others) Life Changer EA during the last 4 years I have traded my main account from 5k up to 25k.

General observations

Before going into details about the pairs, chart timeframe and other settings I have been using for the Life Changer EA, a couple of observations based on reading and re-reading the 110 pages of this thread.

• Many 90% rule traders. If you don’t know what the 90% rule is in forex, Google it
  • Many people posting in this thread lack the most basic education.
    They don’t seem to know what an average daily range is, don’t know how to calculate the pip value for a forex pair based on position size, don’t know margin requirements, etc. etc.
    One word of advice, “Babypips” has an excellent comprehensive free education. Go study.
  • Many traders have unrealistic expectations.
    Watch Lambo Raul videos on Youtube and you’ll see what I mean.Forex trading is a marathon, not a sprint.
    Folks expecting an ROI upwards of 5% per month will most likely blow their account.
  • Many traders are undercapitalized. You need serious money to make serious money.
    Alternatively, if you don’t have “serious money”, you will at least need to be very patient.
    There’s nothing wrong opening a 5 USD cent account, but don’t expect to turn that into a 100 USD (cent account) in a year…
My Life Changer EA settings

Pairs: AUDCAD, AUDNZD, NZDCAD
Why these pairs? Look at the pairs traded by similar grid expert advisors such as North East Way, Waka Waka, Hundred Eggs. The ”DNA” of these 3 pairs (daily range, swings, pullbacks) makes them very suitable for grid trading.

Timeframe: M30
Not too quick (M15), not too slow (H1) for me.

Fixlot
0.01 per 500 capital

Step: 40
This represents (at the time of writing) approx. 80% of the daily range of the pairs I am trading

Takeprofit: 30
This will give a profit factor between 2.30 and 2.50.

Multiplier: 1
Anything above 1 is martingale (be it soft or hard martingale) and will blow up your account.
It' s not a question of if, but WHEN it blows up. The only “right” way to using martingale and grid trading in general is by controlling the downside.
That means using an equity stop/max drawdown of X%.
Using a multiplier of 1 is a trading technique employed by some institutional traders. It’s also known as cost averaging.
The advantage of cost averaging – as opposed to martingale - is that your account will be able to withstand much larger sustained movements.
Using multiplier 1 and 1 microlot per 500 capital, by the time it opens the 8th trade in a grid the drawdown is 15%.

Stoploss: 280
Why 280 pips? Simple. By the time the Life Changer EA opens the 8th trade in a grid, the first trade is 7 x 40 pips = 280 pips in drawdown. That means a 5-day sustained solid drop (or rise) at 100% of the ADR, without sufficient pullback to get out. By this time, I’m in a 15% drawdown, which I consider my max acceptable drawdown. So far (4-year period) the max number of trades in a grid I’ve had has been 6.
Maybe there’ll be a day it gets to 8, which means I’ll incur a 15% loss of capital.

Trailstop: 10
Trailstep: 1

Max pairtrades: 2

ROI

These setting will yield an average of 3% per month.
To give you an idea of compounding at 3% ROI per month:
500 USD starting capital * (1.03 ^ 12) = USD 712 capital end of year 1
500 USD starting capital * (1.03 ^ 24) = USD 1016 capital end of year 2
Doubling your account in 2 years time isn't so bad, is it? Go talk to your bank manager, ask him what interest rate he'd offer you for a 2-year USD 500 depo...

There’s a myfxbook account (it's not my account), that has been running the Life Changer EA using exactly these settings and pairs for more than a year.
Search for “life changer” in the systems section and you’ll find only 1 system running on an ICMarkets demo account with a RoMaD of 10. The user is “Tortellini”.

Trade safely!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.