What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Hello Don.. does the EA with broker that use hedging platforms for trading? Or what Broker would you recommend that the EA works properly with? Please Advise.:
Hi All
new to this forum

from a Telegram group - t.me/FX_Club - I got a trading report where a trader ran this EA from April 2017 -> March 2019 : $300 to over $1Mill ( $1 000 000) , unfortunately I cannot upload it here it's in an HTML format

Any1 who is using the EA can you provide absolute profitable results and how exactly do you use it.
What setting : TF, pairs EA parameters,

I am interested to see the news filter of this EA

Something tells me that is best to trade it in Wave 1 & 5 using the Elliot Wave principle as Wave 3 will potentially blow your acc.
View attachment 650
View attachment 651
Regards,
Don
lo

This EA is being sold in the telegram by wickfx and called to be theirs.
Is this true and who made this one actually?

Would you please help me in setting the safe value for it? We've used your attached picture settings but the DD dropped dramatically and swallowed the whole deposit. The only difference in the setting was the multiplier, mine was set on 1.11.
you can set multiplier value and step value too

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.