What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
This EA works on martingale system with many pairs, be wise using it, this EA might blown your real account. Try at demo first for 6 months.

Hi
I am running the Life Changer EA aswell, it has been running on demo since 5/8/19 on default settings with lot size at 0.1 and 2 pairs, with a balance of 10k. On 26/8/19 i upped it to 3 pairs, then on 15/9/19 i upped it to 4 pairs and I have been working on the ratio of 0.01 per 1k balance. I have attached my set file which is set for 4 pairs and lot size of 0.13 so change it to what you want depending on balance. This is my link to myfxbook with trading history http://www.myfxbook.com/members/woodya22/489-life-changer/3237843/zFSDqJE6j5HqvQ4oRfW8
Also I have 2 other copies of this EA running on demo aswell, one following same ratio as above but now running 6 pairs and the second one is running default setting except with 4 pairs at balance of 3k with lot size of 0.06 which is double whats recommended in EA manual

Attachments

• Life-Changer 0-10.set
    678 bytes · Views: 105
Thanks for sharing @Sharon & @Priya...

Hi
I am running the Life Changer EA aswell, it has been running on demo since 5/8/19 on default settings with lot size at 0.1 and 2 pairs, with a balance of 10k. On 26/8/19 i upped it to 3 pairs, then on 15/9/19 i upped it to 4 pairs and I have been working on the ratio of 0.01 per 1k balance. I have attached my set file which is set for 4 pairs and lot size of 0.13 so change it to what you want depending on balance. This is my link to myfxbook with trading history http://www.myfxbook.com/members/woodya22/489-life-changer/3237843/zFSDqJE6j5HqvQ4oRfW8
Also I have 2 other copies of this EA running on demo aswell, one following same ratio as above but now running 6 pairs and the second one is running default setting except with 4 pairs at balance of 3k with lot size of 0.06 which is double whats recommended in EA manual
What a wonderful result you got. Thanks for sharing the set @woodya22..

Hi
Nice sharing
On what time frame you run the EA?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.