What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
in addition to what i have mentioned to you earlier, I have also attached herewith two screenshots with some markings added for you to check your settings. Please make sure you follow all the 1,2,3,4,5 important points and done all that. Wish you all the best then.

Cchong, I still an't get it to work, does it need to be activated or something? :(

I need help please. Sorry don’t know how to PM in this forum. Not seeing the option.
I don't think you can PM because as far I know it is only limited to paid VIP subscribers only. Sorry but that's the way it is. There are also other limitations for us as non paid subscribers too like we cannot share any external links at all but paid VIP subscribers have the freedom to do whatever they want including promoting any info and also PM others. That's the reality we face with this forum. In short, just subscribe and pay to be a VIP subscriber if you wish to have all the freedom you want. Simple as that.

Cchong, I still an't get it to work, does it need to be activated or something? :(
Pls Check out roboteontep reply to you on dragging your EA and attach it to the chart. If you don't know how to do that as well, then I think you need to watch some tutorial videos on how to install an EA onto mt4 platform. Too bad I as a non paid subscriber cant share any link at all here at this forum, not only that, I believe I cant even take a screenshot of any website and show it here for you as well which is quite frustrating but that's how it is with this forum. Im sorry to say this but you would have no choice but need to find these resources on your own.

broo, how to backtest this EA? I tried to reduce the symbol in the settings, I only put EURUSD - Symbol 1 in settings in backtesting

Pls Check out roboteontep reply to you on dragging your EA and attach it to the chart. If you don't know how to do that as well, then I think you need to watch some tutorial videos on how to install an EA onto mt4 platform. Too bad I as a non paid subscriber cant share any link at all here at this forum, not only that, I believe I cant even take a screenshot of any website and show it here for you as well which is quite frustrating but that's how it is with this forum. Im sorry to say this but you would have no choice but need to find these resources on your own.
Thank you bro, no worries, It is now working in my real account, however, I cant seem to backtest this ea? how is that?

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Thanks. By the way i saw snother post with similar name of EA as follow: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/winner-life-changer-ea-v0-3.5339/
My question is, are they actually the same EA?

Thank you Sharon. Hope this EA will help change my life. I really hope that this year i will make some profits after years of losses.

Thanks very much for sharing this EA. Appreciated very much. Thank God so far everything looks good for now and one thing I like very much is, it does not open tons of trades which could put my account at huge risks. The more trades kept opening the more risks they are to blowing accounts. Will keep testing this EA for a longer period to see how consistent it is. If it is really stable and profitable as it is now, then I think I can say that I've found another great EA that could be useful for long term use. Wish you all a blessed and happy testing with this EA. Cheers:)

Not sure on this one hey. I don’t know if anyone else here can help us?

This EA works well...ish. I made profit for 6 months. But then all that was lost on an EURAUD trade. The EA was buying when the price kept falling. My money management wasn’t right so some trades stopped out. Eventually I closed all the trades myself at the loss of my 6 months gains and a bit more :(
same with eurchf...:mad::mad::mad:... crazy situation !!!

my account was blown... :(

Now I am using Bender v2 from last Jan 2021, it is much better than all others which I have tested

I am sharing Bender V2 result, if you need any help regarding bender then I am available
Thank you to share your setup and which pair use for ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.