What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
and trailing step?
Not sure on this one hey. I don’t know if anyone else here can help us?

This EA works well...ish. I made profit for 6 months. But then all that was lost on an EURAUD trade. The EA was buying when the price kept falling. My money management wasn’t right so some trades stopped out. Eventually I closed all the trades myself at the loss of my 6 months gains and a bit more :(

Not sure on this one hey. I don’t know if anyone else here can help us?

This EA works well...ish. I made profit for 6 months. But then all that was lost on an EURAUD trade. The EA was buying when the price kept falling. My money management wasn’t right so some trades stopped out. Eventually I closed all the trades myself at the loss of my 6 months gains and a bit more :(
So this ea is dangerous in a trending market, same for other EA. Martingale is a very very dangerous strategy in a trending market. but every EA weakness is this kind of market.

so how is the result of everybody?? any forward testing result in demo or real?? Can you guys share it in here. or any myfxbook portoflio??? so we can see it performance

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Thanks for sharing. May I kindly know your answers to the following:
1. How long have you been using this EA?
2. What's the average monthly profit and drawdown?
3. Any recommended settings you can share with us? (E.g. Which currency pair to use, minimum account balance, minimum leverage, and any preset you use that you can share with us, etc.)
4. Do you think this EA is good and safe for long term use and why?
5. Any potential risks that you see with this EA that needs to be carefully handled with?

Thanks and hope to hear from your thoughts soon.
Regards,
Chong.

can you share the result now bro??

my account was blown... :(

Now I am using Bender v2 from last Jan 2021, it is much better than all others which I have tested

I am sharing Bender V2 result, if you need any help regarding bender then I am available

Attachments

• Bender.JPG
    Bender.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 34
my account was blown... :(

Now I am using Bender v2 from last Jan 2021, it is much better than all others which I have tested

I am sharing Bender V2 result, if you need any help regarding bender then I am available
Thanks for sharing. However pls fo watch out for your drawdown is considered high which could be more risky when market is bad. Try to minimize your risk if possible. Wish you all the best. In the meantime you can also check on my other EA too and see whether this works well for you:
Red Dragon MT5 (My Favourite EA: 48% Profit & 26% Drawdown)
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-my-favourite-ea-48-profit-26-drawdown.17408/

Anyone know how to get this too work? Mine is all setup but does not make any trades
Hi, you mean you got problem with Life Changer EA that does not make any trades at all? Well, mine just set up today using everything as default and there seems to be no problem at all and the EA just started placing trades as normal. Just wonder whether have you turned on the "auto trading" button or not? Or maybe you could just try to shut down and restart your MT4 plaform again and see if it works or not. all the best to you:)

Anyone know how to get this too work? Mine is all setup but does not make any trades
in addition to what i have mentioned to you earlier, I have also attached herewith two screenshots with some markings added for you to check your settings. Please make sure you follow all the 1,2,3,4,5 important points and done all that. Wish you all the best then.

Attachments

• Life Changer EA Screenshot 1 (point no. 1 & 2).jpg
    Life Changer EA Screenshot 1 (point no. 1 & 2).jpg
    610.7 KB · Views: 43
  • Life Changer EA Screenshot 2 (point no. 3, 4 and 5).jpg
    Life Changer EA Screenshot 2 (point no. 3, 4 and 5).jpg
    514.5 KB · Views: 41
in addition to what i have mentioned to you earlier, I have also attached herewith two screenshots with some markings added for you to check your settings. Please make sure you follow all the 1,2,3,4,5 important points and done all that. Wish you all the best then.

Thank you kindly. ill check those.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.