What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Hi,
I completely agree with you regarding the risk associated with this robot. I used it for several months but now I have more confidence and I am constantly under stress when it opens a trade.
I am also stuck on eurgbp, eurnzd and gbpcad on one account. I had to lower the multiply to 1.05 and range it to 20 pips but if I exit these trades I stop.
Thank you and God bless you. Bye
Thanks. Ya I'm actually planning to stop using this EA after all the EURGBP trades closed either with a profit or a loss. Today the number of EURGBP opening trades have increased from 6 to 9 now. Will see what happen next then. God bless you too:)

Thanks. Ya I'm actually planning to stop using this EA after all the EURGBP trades closed either with a profit or a loss. Today the number of EURGBP opening trades have increased from 6 to 9 now. Will see what happen next then. God bless you too:)
New updates on my EURGBP trades: Thank God that finally all my previous opened EURGBP trades have managed to close after a long period of almost two weeks long and I was able to earn a small profit of $1+ after that long suffering and horrifying experience that I had with this EA. I was truly thankful and glad that it did not blow up my account this time. Anyway, I have finally closed my live account with this EA. No more. Wish you all the very best in your testing. A gentle reminder to all, try avoid using any JPY or GBP pairs for their volatility issue, and try to reduce your lot size if possible (maybe say 0.01 lot for $1000 standard account or 0.1 lot used for a 10000 cents as shown in a cent account of using $100, something like that) so that when a strong trend ever happen with any of the currency pairs that you are using, you would still likely have a better chance of surviving. Having said that, still there is no guarantee that you would 100% survive at all when a strong trend happen in future. Therefore, it would be good if you could keep testing your settings on a demo account for a much longer period of time say a few months or more to see how safe and good is your settings. Then when you are pretty sure that your settings work well for you then you could perhaps start consider to use it on live account. Simple as that.

Wish you all the best in your testing. Take care and God bless you all.

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the
Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.

forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Seem good ea thx ver

Seem good ea thx ver
Ya it is good when there is no major trend going on. Be very careful with your settings because it is good for ranging market and dangerous for trending market. Please read all the other posts here shared by the users and you would surely see the dangers and risks involved with this EA. Wish you all the best in your finding and testing. God bless.

Hi, here are my questions on the following (please see the attached screenshot tooWhy must click show all.jpg):
1. May I kindly know the reason why I need to click on "Show All" in the Market Watch section? What happen if I didn't or have forgotten to do so?
2. Do I need to do that every time when I restart my MT4 platform?

Nice thanks for this thread
I hop its working on real account and profit win trade know i test thaat over four months on demo account to see how maney win and loss profit
Thank
For u to share exlert with as

Nice thanks for this thread
I hop its working on real account and profit win trade know i test thaat over four months on demo account to see how maney win and loss profit
Thank
For u to share exlert with as
Yes It does work on real account as well, no problem. The only thing is that you would need to find settings that work well for you and won't blow up your account at any time. Simple as that. Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.