What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
i try this Ea on real account its realy profitable you all must try this its wonderful

Attachments

• ForexCracked.comMoho Turbo EA.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
hi how is it possible to get a copy of this?
thanks
Just go to the first post of this thread and you would definitely see the EA files shared by the owner of this thread. Simply click to download it and use at your own risk. If you can't download it, that means you are a brand new and unsubscribed member of this website. If so, then you will need to patiently post at least 10 comments (if I'm not mistaken) in this website in order to become eligible to start downloading your first EA, or you can simply choose to subscribe to VIP membership by paying a fee which will qualify you to download as many EA as you like to in this website and also you would be able to post anything you like such as to promote marketing info with website links without any limitation. Without subscribing to VIP membership, you are limited to only able to download some EA and posting comments but you are not allowed to provide any link to any website including myfxbook to show trading results or any info that you would like to share with others through any website link, and you are also not allow to be in contact with any other member of this website through email or any way you wish to. What can I say, welcome to the land of money. No money no talk. Pay to get your VIP membership or else, there is not much you could do in this forum. Simple as that.

Last edited:
I've had my version on a real account since April 2020 and all good, returns circa 6% PM using the .set file i provided. DD can get to 20%-25% but comes out the other side.

I've seen/used a few EA's and this one is the consistent one for me.

Attached it again if anyone wants it - it has a guide to install too, so just do that, then load the set file

Attachments

• Life_Changer_EA.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
I've had my version on a real account since April 2020 and all good, returns circa 6% PM using the .set file i provided. DD can get to 20%-25% but comes out the other side.

Attached it again if anyone wants it - it has a guide to install too, so just do that, then load the set file
Thanks very much for sharing. Correct me if I'm wrong, in order for your set files of capable to earn a 6% monthly profit, the lot size for a $1000 account should be set to 0.01 lot and the lot size for a $10000 account should be set to 0.1, correct?

thsnk you for sharing

Thanks very much for sharing. Correct me if I'm wrong, in order for your set files of capable to earn a 6% monthly profit, the lot size for a $1000 account should be set to 0.01 lot and the lot size for a $10000 account should be set to 0.1, correct?

Hello,

Indeed, for £1000 you would use 0.01, £2000 0.02 etc etc

It does tell you this in the guide that is with the package :giggle:

Dear all, for your info, please find the two attached screenshots of the result produced by this EA (after testing for almost two months plus) with the following settings used:

Deposit: $10000
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair: EURUSD (actually it does not matter what currency pair you attach on the MT4 chart, just make sure that you attach only ONE currency pair on the MT4 chart, then the EA will trade with multicurrency pairs according to the currency pairs that are listed in the parameter settings.)
Settings:
Fixed Lot: 0.1
Multiplier: 1.11
Step: 20
Stoploss: 0
Trailing Stop: 9.0
Max Trade each side: 50
Max Pair Trade: 2
Currency added in the parameter settings: GBPCHF, EURCAD, AUDNZD.

The rest of the settings remained as default.

Things to take note:
1. Account Leverage Size
Please try to use a large leverage for your better safety. As some of you would notice from one of my screenshots, the maximum drawdown percentage of my $10000 account with such a large leverage of 1:1000 used is 34.20% which is considered to be risky (this happened because recently the USDJPY pair had suddenly turned extremely volatile and ended up with a total of 17 sell trades placed by the EA that had actually blew up one of my live account which is sad but true). Imagine if your account is using a much smaller leverage, I don't think you could survive when there is a huge or big trending movement happening with any of the currency pairs.

2. Lot size
Be very careful not to use the wrong lot size for your account. A lot size that is too big could easily get your account blown in no time.
You could use 0.1 lot for a $10000 account and 0.01 lot for a $1000 account. However, if your account balance is smaller than $1000, then you cannot use any kind of standard account or even ECN account. If so, you would need to use a CENT account (please check with your broker as not every broker has CENT account offered for their clients) in order to survive with this EA. e.g., if you only have $100 and now if you use a CENT account, it would then turn your $100 into a 10000 cents account. By doing so, you can then use 0.1 lot to trade for your 10000 cent account.

Okay that's all from my sharing. Hope that helps. Wishing you all the very best in your testing and trading. Whatever you do, try to be safe and stay safe as always. Take good care everyone and God bless:)

2022-03-25 Screenshot 1 (daily 0.43%,monthly13.70%, max DD34.20%).jpg2022-03-25 Screenshot 2.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.