What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Thanks for sharing. I'll try this soon and hope it will work
You're welcome. Sure. Wish you all the best. Just make sure that you keep yourself safer by using a small lot size (do not get greedy by simply increase your lot size which could easily get your account blown up at any point) and try to use a large leverage for your account and only use demo accounts for now to test out how it works for you. Never use any live account until you are sure what you are doing. Take good care, keep safe and stay safe. God bless:)

Hi everyone,

Greetings to you all and hope all of you're doing fine and well.

Just to share my personal thoughts on this EA after testing out for quite a number of months:
1. I think this could possibly be considered as a kinda reliable EA in terms of seeing not much difference in performance and profits between using it with both the demo and live accounts. There aren't any big differences in my humble opinion as long as you keep to your strategy that works well for you.

2. Although this EA is not too bad in my personal view. However, please DO NOT expect any huge profits earned from using this EA within a shorter period. As soon as you start aiming for a much bigger profit by trying to make all kinds of funny changes within the parameter settings such as to increase the lot size (and/or multiplier value, etc.) drastically and so on, I think pretty soon you would also notice that the maximum drawdown percentage of your account would also be increased drastically too. In short, the bigger the profits, the bigger the risks. If you can't manage your risks well by trying to reduce it, you can be sure that all your profits would be goon pretty soon. If you really want bigger profits with this EA by trading safely over a longer period of time, I think the only way is to have a bigger account balance. Perhaps allow me to give you a simple example, a 10% monthly profit earned from a $100 account would only be $1. But if you have $1000 or more in your account balance, then your 10% monthly profit would definitely be an attractive one. I hope that helps in your better understanding of how you should treat this EA (or any other EA) with a more reasonably safer approach rather than expecting super high profits by unnecessary increasing your risks which might get your account blown up at any time.

3. Use a CENT account if your account balance is lower than $1000.
Otherwise, I don't think there's any good chance you could survive with this EA. You could even start using this EA even if you have only $10 but you need to use it with a CENT account which then turn your $10 into 1000 cents, and then you can use a lot size of 0.01 for your trading and you'll do just fine. That's just how effective it can be and safer when using a CENT account typically when you only have a small account balance like me and many others.

4. Last but not least, better choose a larger leverage for your trading account if you wish to be safer.
The smaller the leverage size you have, the more likely you would easily run out of leverage and margin when the market is moving strongly against you.

Okay I think that's all I could say about this EA for now. Wish you all the very best in your EA tests and trading journey, take care everyone and God bless:)

Hi everyone,

Greetings to you all and hope all of you're doing fine and well.

Just to share my personal thoughts on this EA after testing out for quite a number of months:
1. I think this could possibly be considered as a kinda reliable EA in terms of seeing not much difference in performance and profits between using it with both the demo and live accounts. There aren't any big differences in my humble opinion as long as you keep to your strategy that works well for you.

2. Although this EA is not too bad in my personal view. However, please DO NOT expect any huge profits earned from using this EA within a shorter period. As soon as you start aiming for a much bigger profit by trying to make all kinds of funny changes within the parameter settings such as to increase the lot size (and/or multiplier value, etc.) drastically and so on, I think pretty soon you would also notice that the maximum drawdown percentage of your account would also be increased drastically too. In short, the bigger the profits, the bigger the risks. If you can't manage your risks well by trying to reduce it, you can be sure that all your profits would be goon pretty soon. If you really want bigger profits with this EA by trading safely over a longer period of time, I think the only way is to have a bigger account balance. Perhaps allow me to give you a simple example, a 10% monthly profit earned from a $100 account would only be $1. But if you have $1000 or more in your account balance, then your 10% monthly profit would definitely be an attractive one. I hope that helps in your better understanding of how you should treat this EA (or any other EA) with a more reasonably safer approach rather than expecting super high profits by unnecessary increasing your risks which might get your account blown up at any time.

3. Use a CENT account if your account balance is lower than $1000.
Otherwise, I don't think there's any good chance you could survive with this EA. You could even start using this EA even if you have only $10 but you need to use it with a CENT account which then turn your $10 into 1000 cents, and then you can use a lot size of 0.01 for your trading and you'll do just fine. That's just how effective it can be and safer when using a CENT account typically when you only have a small account balance like me and many others.

4. Last but not least, better choose a larger leverage for your trading account if you wish to be safer.
The smaller the leverage size you have, the more likely you would easily run out of leverage and margin when the market is moving strongly against you.

Okay I think that's all I could say about this EA for now. Wish you all the very best in your EA tests and trading journey, take care everyone and God bless:)

Many thanks for reviewing and feeding back, out of interest, did your setup take the USDJPY trade recently? Mine did and it blew the account, wondering if yours acted differenty?

Many thanks for reviewing and feeding back, out of interest, did your setup take the USDJPY trade recently? Mine did and it blew the account, wondering if yours acted differenty?
Thanks for the question raised in your feedback. Yes, the EA did take USDJPY trades (a total of 17 USDJPY trades if I'm not mistaken!) and that's why I mentioned earlier that you would all noticed from the one of the screenshots that I shared was showing a whopping maximum drawdown of 34.20% with my demo account. So far it still hasn't blow up this demo account because of the smaller lot size of 0.1 that I set up and used with this $10000 account and futhermore, please be informed that I am also using a 1:1000 very large leverage which helped to prevent it from blowing up when the USDJPY market moved strongly against the account and the EA. Having said that however, sadly speaking that my live account didn't survive through this incident, the reason was simply because I was using a much larger lot size and that obviously was a terrible mistake that I've made. After all the testing that I've done with this EA, now it has come to my conclusion that by using 0.01 lot with $1000 account or 0.1 lot with $10000 account is perhaps the best way to keep the account in a more safer position. Yet still, if your account leverage is too small, say either 1:200 or anything smaller than that, I would think that the chances of blowing your account with this EA is great. In short, it just too dangerous and risky with a small leverage used. That is why I would always strongly encourage and recommend everyone to use a much larger leverage like 1:1000 or so (if possible) for your better safety. The problem is, not every broker offer large leverages. Most of them as far as I know only provide up to 1:500, with a few other do offer 1:1000 or larger depending on where your location is. Correct me if I'm wrong, I was told that traders from EU countries or so may not be allowed to use such a large leverage for their trading accounts. Therefore, for those of you who don't have large leverage used with your trading accounts, then I personally think perhaps this EA may not be that suitable or consider to be safe for your use, or perhaps you may even need to consider to reduce your lot size further or increase your account balance more in order to keep you safer. e.g. 0.01 lot used for $5000 and not $1000, 0.1 lot used for $50000 or more.

Last edited:
Hello every members! Please share mq4 format file. Ex4 not work for my Build MT4
Thanks!
Hi, sorry to say that I think all of us only have .ex4 file and not mq4 because that was the format we got from the owner of this thread who shared in this forum. Having said that, you may try to find mq4 format by doing a Google search and see if you could find it for your own use. For your info, I remembered in the past I saw someone did share a mq4 format of this EA but I couldn't recall where it came from where. Wish you all the best in your searching then. Take care and God bless.

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.

Can you told me what is minimum deposit for this robot i want it use trial in my cent account , thanks in advance :)

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
i want it please, i am new here:notworthy:, learning forex and try to make a good living wth forex. i am looking for those above 100% profit per MONTH, with low risk, fast closing . My capital 1K

Thanks for the question raised in your feedback. Yes, the EA did take USDJPY trades (a total of 17 USDJPY trades if I'm not mistaken!) and that's why I mentioned earlier that you would all noticed from the one of the screenshots that I shared was showing a whopping maximum drawdown of 34.20% with my demo account. So far it still hasn't blow up this demo account because of the smaller lot size of 0.1 that I set up and used with this $10000 account and futhermore, please be informed that I am also using a 1:1000 very large leverage which helped to prevent it from blowing up when the USDJPY market moved strongly against the account and the EA. Having said that however, sadly speaking that my live account didn't survive through this incident, the reason was simply because I was using a much larger lot size and that obviously was a terrible mistake that I've made. After all the testing that I've done with this EA, now it has come to my conclusion that by using 0.01 lot with $1000 account or 0.1 lot with $10000 account is perhaps the best way to keep the account in a more safer position. Yet still, if your account leverage is too small, say either 1:200 or anything smaller than that, I would think that the chances of blowing your account with this EA is great. In short, it just too dangerous and risky with a small leverage used. That is why I would always strongly encourage and recommend everyone to use a much larger leverage like 1:1000 or so (if possible) for your better safety. The problem is, not every broker offer large leverages. Most of them as far as I know only provide up to 1:500, with a few other do offer 1:1000 or larger depending on where your location is. Correct me if I'm wrong, I was told that traders from EU countries or so may not be allowed to use such a large leverage for their trading accounts. Therefore, for those of you who don't have large leverage used with your trading accounts, then I personally think perhaps this EA may not be that suitable or consider to be safe for your use, or perhaps you may even need to consider to reduce your lot size further or increase your account balance more in order to keep you safer. e.g. 0.01 lot used for $5000 and not $1000, 0.1 lot used for $50000 or more.
Hi,
I am running the full version of the Life Changer on 16 pairs. I have it on a Cent Account so that the EA has enough room to operate. The initial lot size is 0.01 x each 100 in the balance. Here are some stats for the month of May 2022:

Trades: 300+
Drawdown: 4%
Winrate: 68%
Profit Factor: 3
Gain: 53%

I'm very happy on how things are going.

Hi,
I am running the full version of the Life Changer on 16 pairs. I have it on a Cent Account so that the EA has enough room to operate. The initial lot size is 0.01 x each 100 in the balance. Here are some stats for the month of May 2022:

Trades: 300+
Drawdown: 4%
Winrate: 68%
Profit Factor: 3
Gain: 53%

I'm very happy on how things are going.
Thanks. 53% gain is surely very impressive. Good job! Would you mind also share with us on your other settings as follow:
Initial Deposit:
Leverage:
Time Frame:
Multiplier:
Step:
Stoploss:
Trailing Stop:
Trailing Step:
Max Trade each side:
Max Pair Trade:
Currency Pair(s) that you attached on your MT4 chart:

Thanks and hope to hear from you further sharing again soon:)

Last edited:
Hi cchong, I have a screenshot of the settings.
As you can see the FixLot is 0.28 because the balance now is 28.000 (on a cent account), which is 0.01 for every 1000 in the balance.
I do not have access to the code unfortunately; so, I change the lots manually every time it goes up 1000 more.

LC settings.png

Hi cchong, I have a screenshot of the settings.
As you can see the FixLot is 0.28 because the balance now is 28.000 (on a cent account), which is 0.01 for every 1000 in the balance.
I do not have access to the code unfortunately; so, I change the lots manually every time it goes up 1000 more.

View attachment 20735
Thanks a lot for the screenshot. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless:)(y)

Hey everyone, I just wish you wouldn’t make fun of people in this place.
We’re all here for a common purpose and we try and help each other as we can.
Mutual respect should be everyone’s priority.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.