What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
same with eurchf...:mad::mad::mad:... crazy situation !!!
Maybe best to use this on very select pairs that are not so volatile. But anything can happen on any pair perhaps. I’m still running this EA though I’ve reduced the lot size, changed to H1 - although I don’t know exactly how the different TF affects how the EA trades. People say it places less trades on H1 - hence safer. I’ve also removed EURAUD from the pairs.

Maybe best to use this on very select pairs that are not so volatile. But anything can happen on any pair perhaps. I’m still running this EA though I’ve reduced the lot size, changed to H1 - although I don’t know exactly how the different TF affects how the EA trades. People say it places less trades on H1 - hence safer. I’ve also removed EURAUD from the pairs.
Sure I removed euraud and many pairs but as you told we don’t know how the ea trades and it’s the second bad experience. First one was around august with usdjpy so I removed it too... I can see my setup in M15... 2 accounts: 1k M15 2 pairs and 1 graphs, 5k M15 2 pairs and 5 graphs. If you have any suggestions I will be taker image.jpgOk hand

thx for shareing
i allready use that EA on live account. i will follow that thread to see results and find better settings

wow has anyone tried it yet? any results to show with testing it from the rest? Thanks
Yes i have tried it and I used the wrong settings which got my account blown. I used 0.01 lot for my $100 account and that was so wrong. For your better safety, it would be better to use 0.01 lot for $1000 and not $100 which will look awesome giving your around 100% monthly profits but blow up your account when there is strong move of market that will blow up your account in no time. Wish you all the best, take care, be safe and God bless.

Hi everyone, just to share with you some updates on using this EA. Sadly speaking that two of my real accounts just got blown up with NZDJPY and AUDJPY traded in my account with this EA used. And because of the strong trending movement happened that makes the EA keep placing more than 9 trades that eventually got my two accounts blown up. Later i found out from this thread channel that someone has mentioned that it's better to avoid using any JPY pairs for they are very volatile (or "violent" as described by one trader). Therefore, please try to avoid from using all JPY pairs such as AUDJPY, NZDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY, USDJPY in your parameter settings (pls do delete them in your parameters for your safety). Later one of my friends also warned me that the GBP pairs are also quite volatile so I also deleted the GBPUSD from my parameter, however I couldn't delete EURGBP yet because it is being used at the moment and i guess my friend was right about this as EURGBP is having a big trend now that makes the EA placing a total of 6 trades and still not yet closed even until today. (Please see attached screenshot for your proof and info)

In short, I do see the risk of this Life Changer EA now. It is very good if there are no major big market trend movements happening. Meaning it is good for "Ranging" Market but NOT good and could be extremely dangerous whenever "Trending" Markets happen. Therefore if possible please try to avoid from using any JPY and GBP pairs and/or any other pairs that you know that might have very big trending movement or huge volatility that could be a huge threat to this EA.

Just for in sharing, here are my settings that I use as follow:
(To be honest, there is no guarantee that this setting will be working well at all times or in the long run. Nothing is guaranteed.)

Deposit: $100 (I'm using a CENT account for my safety, therefore $100 is = 10000cents shown in my CENT account)
Important: If you don't have a mimimum of $1000, then you must use a CENT account or else your account will be at huge risks of being blown up.

Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair: EURUSD (use only one chart in my MT4 platform).
Settings:
I use my own preset with the following settings
Fixed lot: 0.1 (used for 10000 cents ($100), which is equivalent to 0.01 lot used for $1000, 0.02 lot for $2000, 0.05 lot for $5000 and so on....)
7 Currency pairs were deleted: AUDJPY, NZDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY, USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURGBP (reason: one trader has mentioned that all JPY currency pairs are to be avoided for volatility issue. Another trader later also mentioned about volatility of GBP pairs too.)
Multiplier: 1.05
Max pair trades: 2
The rest remained as default

Okay that's all the info I know and share with you about this EA. Hope that helps. Wish you all the very best in your testing. Take care, be safe and God bless.
SharedScreenshot EURGBP move.jpg

Hi everyone, just to share with you some updates on using this EA. Sadly speaking that two of my real accounts just got blown up with NZDJPY and AUDJPY traded in my account with this EA used. And because of the strong trending movement happened that makes the EA keep placing more than 9 trades that eventually got my two accounts blown up. Later i found out from this thread channel that someone has mentioned that it's better to avoid using any JPY pairs for they are very volatile (or "violent" as described by one trader). Therefore, please try to avoid from using all JPY pairs such as AUDJPY, NZDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY, USDJPY in your parameter settings (pls do delete them in your parameters for your safety). Later one of my friends also warned me that the GBP pairs are also quite volatile so I also deleted the GBPUSD from my parameter, however I couldn't delete EURGBP yet because it is being used at the moment and i guess my friend was right about this as EURGBP is having a big trend now that makes the EA placing a total of 6 trades and still not yet closed even until today. (Please see attached screenshot for your proof and info)

In short, I do see the risk of this Life Changer EA now. It is very good if there are no major big market trend movements happening. Meaning it is good for "Ranging" Market but NOT good and could be extremely dangerous whenever "Trending" Markets happen. Therefore if possible please try to avoid from using any JPY and GBP pairs and/or any other pairs that you know that might have very big trending movement or huge volatility that could be a huge threat to this EA.

Just for in sharing, here are my settings that I use as follow:
(To be honest, there is no guarantee that this setting will be working well at all times or in the long run. Nothing is guaranteed.)

Deposit: $100 (I'm using a CENT account for my safety, therefore $100 is = 10000cents shown in my CENT account)
Important: If you don't have a mimimum of $1000, then you must use a CENT account or else your account will be at huge risks of being blown up.

Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair: EURUSD (use only one chart in my MT4 platform).
Settings:
I use my own preset with the following settings
Fixed lot: 0.1 (used for 10000 cents ($100), which is equivalent to 0.01 lot used for $1000, 0.02 lot for $2000, 0.05 lot for $5000 and so on....)
7 Currency pairs were deleted: AUDJPY, NZDJPY, GBPJPY, EURJPY, USDJPY, GBPUSD, EURGBP (reason: one trader has mentioned that all JPY currency pairs are to be avoided for volatility issue. Another trader later also mentioned about volatility of GBP pairs too.)
Multiplier: 1.05
Max pair trades: 2
The rest remained as default

Okay that's all the info I know and share with you about this EA. Hope that helps. Wish you all the very best in your testing. Take care, be safe and God bless.
View attachment 15603
First of all, thank you for this contribution. I have also had a bad experience on the USDCHF and EURCHF pairs lately with significant losses. Besides, I will be interested to know which are the pairs that you left in the parameters?
Regards bro !

First of all, thank you for this contribution. I have also had a bad experience on the USDCHF and EURCHF pairs lately with significant losses. Besides, I will be interested to know which are the pairs that you left in the parameters?
Regards bro !
You're welcome. The ones remained in the parameter settings are: EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURAUD and EURGBP (for now). I was planning to remove EURGBP too but I couldn't because it is still having 6 opened trades now as I have shown you with my screenshot earlier. I will wait until hopefully (but with no guarantee) that they would all closed with profits soon, then will I proceed to delete the EURGBP pair as planned.

Having said all that, still I think that Life Changer EA could be risky again with any currency pair that could suddenly experience a strong trend that would surely happen soon or later. Therefore, I think I would not recommend it because of such risks involved. For those who still wish to continue using this EA, please do try to minimize your risks by using a smaller lot size for your better safety, meaning to use maybe 0.01 lot for $1000 balance or even higher balance, or just simply use a CENT account so that you could further reduce your lot size such as 0.05 lot for 10000 cent (which is $100) or something like that. Remember the smaller the lot size, the safer you are, but your profits would then be much smaller too. The next thing is try not to increase the lot mulitplier too much or else you could easily blow up your account whenever the market is moving against you. This EA would keep placing more and more trades with "one single direction" only in the opposite direction to battle against the market trend which is quite risky. If there is a retracement happening soon that managed to closed all your open deals and turned your losses into profit, then you are ok. Otherwise, it would be "the end of your world" (I mean your trading account).

Okay that's all I know about this EA. Hope that helps. Take care everyone. Take care and God bless. Bye.

The problem with this EA (and many other EA too) is that it is very good for ranging markets but not good for trending market. Where as some EA might be good for trending market but not good for sideways or ranging market. If we could find an EA that is good for both markets, then maybe that could help a lot in our overall safety of trading. I don't know, maybe there is simply no such EA that is good for all market conditions. So for now, before we could find any EA that is both good for ranging and trending market, I guess we all have to learn on how to limit and reduce our risks well, or else we could get our accounts blown at any time even with a so called "very good" EA. That's a very important point that we would always need to remind ourselves to be aware of.

You're welcome. The ones remained in the parameter settings are: EURUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD, NZDUSD, EURAUD and EURGBP (for now). I was planning to remove EURGBP too but I couldn't because it is still having 6 opened trades now as I have shown you with my screenshot earlier. I will wait until hopefully (but with no guarantee) that they would all closed with profits soon, then will I proceed to delete the EURGBP pair as planned.

Having said all that, still I think that Life Changer EA could be risky again with any currency pair that could suddenly experience a strong trend that would surely happen soon or later. Therefore, I think I would not recommend it because of such risks involved. For those who still wish to continue using this EA, please do try to minimize your risks by using a smaller lot size for your better safety, meaning to use maybe 0.01 lot for $1000 balance or even higher balance, or just simply use a CENT account so that you could further reduce your lot size such as 0.05 lot for 10000 cent (which is $100) or something like that. Remember the smaller the lot size, the safer you are, but your profits would then be much smaller too. The next thing is try not to increase the lot mulitplier too much or else you could easily blow up your account whenever the market is moving against you. This EA would keep placing more and more trades with "one single direction" only in the opposite direction to battle against the market trend which is quite risky. If there is a retracement happening soon that managed to closed all your open deals and turned your losses into profit, then you are ok. Otherwise, it would be "the end of your world" (I mean your trading account).

Okay that's all I know about this EA. Hope that helps. Take care everyone. Take care and God bless. Bye.
Hi,
I completely agree with you regarding the risk associated with this robot. I used it for several months but now I have more confidence and I am constantly under stress when it opens a trade.
I am also stuck on eurgbp, eurnzd and gbpcad on one account. I had to lower the multiply to 1.05 and range it to 20 pips but if I exit these trades I stop.
Thank you and God bless you. Bye

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.