What's new

Profitable EA Settings for Robotron EA

3.10 star(s) 31 Votes
I have this EA, both demo and live, but the live has very limited trading so far. Wondering if it’s the settings with my broker
Have you got more information on this? I noticed the settings originally are very basic. I have adjusted a lot of them.

So out of the week running Robotron I have had 4 bad trades and they were all on Sunday. I feel comfortable running the bot Monday-Thursday at a .1 lot right now. I will update as I know more.

Thanks for sharing. The most important thing is that the EA must be consistently profitable

Bank levels indicator which shows the liquidity areas of markets & it will easy to use also .. every one can enjoy it.. thanks

Attachments

Attachments

• Bank levels.rar
    68.4 KB · Views: 33
Bank levels indicator which shows the liquidity areas of markets & it will easy to use also .. every one can enjoy it.. thanks

Attachments
Thanks bro... there is manual for this system? Now unable to download, haven't reach target post. Will test will scalping.

very bad EA. I just turn it on on the demo account. Instead of 1 hour trading i have put 5 hours.

Whats the point of opening so many trade with few seconds between. If you want to blow your account go ahead with this one

Attachments

• robotron.PNG
    robotron.PNG
    262.3 KB · Views: 54

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.