What's new

Tutorial Telegram terminal alerts

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bhushansky

I bring to your attention a program sending the text of the last alert generated in the MT4 / 5 terminal to the Telegram messenger chat. Setting: 1. Launch Telegram, in the search find the bot @Zh_info_bot. 2. Click "Start" in the bot chat. In response, you will receive a welcome message containing, including your Chat ID. Remember this value. 3. Download AlertToTelegram.exe and install in any folder. 4. Run the program and fill in the "Account Number" (account number in the MT4 / 5 terminal) and "Chat ID" (the value received in Telegram). Settings are saved when the program ends. Telegram message example:

1587108580352.png

1587108605184.png

1587108627104.png

ps It is possible to work with several terminals simultaneously. In this case, the program must be installed in separate folders corresponding to the desired account.
There are no restrictions in work.

Attachments

• AlertToTelegram.rar
    231.6 KB · Views: 195
Please, can anyone tell me how to open alert window after I close it? I just can find it anywhere?? Is that posible to open after i closed it?

Any notification that the indicators give will come to the telegram? Can transactions from an advisor come?

H
I bring to your attention a program sending the text of the last alert generated in the MT4 / 5 terminal to the Telegram messenger chat. Setting: 1. Launch Telegram, in the search find the bot @Zh_info_bot. 2. Click "Start" in the bot chat. In response, you will receive a welcome message containing, including your Chat ID. Remember this value. 3. Download AlertToTelegram.exe and install in any folder. 4. Run the program and fill in the "Account Number" (account number in the MT4 / 5 terminal) and "Chat ID" (the value received in Telegram). Settings are saved when the program ends. Telegram message example:

View attachment 7086

View attachment 7087

View attachment 7088

ps It is possible to work with several terminals simultaneously. In this case, the program must be installed in separate folders corresponding to the desired account.
Had anyone tried it? Is it working at all?

View attachment 7086

View attachment 7087

View attachment 7088

have anyone try it? is it works?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.