What's new

Profitable EA the Life Changer EA V6 Unlimited

3.40 star(s) 19 Votes
What results in forward test???
how many percent can gain per month?
Well, this is just my personal experience to share for your info. If you use the settings as follow, I think you could possibly get around a 20% monthly profit or so with a low max. drawdown of less than 20% (as according to what I've experienced.)

Here are the settings that I use for your info as follow (feel free to use it as you wish to at your own risk, no 100% guarantee for any long term safe profits as the market is always changing and unpredictable at times):
Deposit: either $10000 with a standard account or $100 using a Cent account which would turn it into 10000 cents as shown in your Cent Account for your safety (Important: NEVER use $100 with a standard account or it will most likely gonna get you killed pretty soon.)
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Settings:
Fixed Lot: 0.1
Multiplier: 1.5
The rest remained as default

i running with my live account that software. rght now it is inEUR/USD 15 min . proffitable.
Great. Pls make sure you use the proper lot size and not too big which could be very risky when the market moves against you. (0 01 lot for $1000 and not $100)

Wish you all the best, take care and God bless.

Great. Pls make sure you use the proper lot size and not too big which could be very risky when the market moves against you. (0 01 lot for $1000 and not $100)

Wish you all the best, take care and God bless.
i use lot sizes between 0.01 and 0.03

Well, this is just my personal experience to share for your info. If you use the settings as follow, I think you could possibly get around a 20% monthly profit or so with a low max. drawdown of less than 20% (as according to what I've experienced.)

Here are the settings that I use for your info as follow (feel free to use it as you wish to at your own risk, no 100% guarantee for any long term safe profits as the market is always changing and unpredictable at times):
Deposit: either $10000 with a standard account or $100 using a Cent account which would turn it into 10000 cents as shown in your Cent Account for your safety (Important: NEVER use $100 with a standard account or it will most likely gonna get you killed pretty soon.)
Settings:
Fixed Lot: 0.1
The rest remained as default
Fixed Lot 0.1? so it will open 0.1 lot per trade or 0.01 lot for total 10 trades??

Fixed Lot 0.1? so it will open 0.1 lot per trade or 0.01 lot for total 10 trades??
"Fixed" lot means that it will not change by itself and would always follow the lot size that you set. For example, if you set 0.1 lot as your lot size, then all your trades will be used with 0.1 lot, nothing more and nothing less.

There is one exception however, if you are using a CENT account with $10 and set the lot size to 0.01 lot, the EA will "automatically" change the lot size to 0.1 lot (it will just happen discreetly and won't inform you at all) for all your trades. That was the only exception that I saw with my previous tests. Therefore, the minimum amount to start using this EA would be $100 and not $10 and you also need to use a CENT account for your $100 which will be turned into 10000 cents as shown in a CENT account. After that, you can then use 0.1 lot for all your trades, which is equivalent to 0.01 lot used for $1000 in a standard account. By doing so, I think you would be safer and would not easily get blown up when the market moves against you.

Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless.

Thank you so much for sharing, Could you tell me how to set up ? which currency pair you consider using?

Hey, why is it not possible to backtest this EA?
Because backtest only works for single currency pair and not multicurrency pairs. This EA trades with multicurrency pairs and therefore backtests with this EA is simply impossible. Only forward testing would be possible. Simple as that.

Thank you so much for sharing, Could you tell me how to set up ? which currency pair you consider using?
Thanks for the question. I don't know what and how other people use this EA. As for me, what I could share with you is, if you know how to set up any EA, then this should be more or less the same way without much differences at all. Anyway, if you are completely clueless on how to properly set up an EA, then my advice for you would be to learn this by going to Youtube video website and use the search bar to do a search on some titles such as "How to set up an EA or How to use an EA or Expert Advisor", etc.

As for currency pair, it doesn't really matter which currency pair you attach on the MT4 chart, the EA will not trade according to the currency pair that you've attached but rather will only trade according to the multi-currency pairs that are listed inside the parameter settings of the EA (you can also feel free to change them by either adding other currency pairs or deleting any one of them as you wish to at your own risks, for your info, I don't change any of them as I trust the EA to do its job well for me). All you need to do is just attach only one currency pair (for me I just use EURUSD as my own preference, as for you, you may feel free to use any other currency pair that you like, no problem) on the MT4 chart and that's all you need to do. As for the settings that I use, please refer to my comments shared earlier on "Tuesday at 3:10 PM". (Just scroll up a few posts earlier then you should be able to see the settings shared by "cchong").

Okay that's all I could share for now. Wish you all the best in your tests. Whatever you do, be safe and stay safe as always. Take care and God bless you and everyone. bye.

Very Thank you for your share i tried to find a new version of this EA since few days because old one make doesn't work well anymore, hope this one is very profitableOk hand

Very Thank you for your share i tried to find a new version of this EA since few days because old one make doesn't work well anymore, hope this one is very profitableOk hand
Thanks very much for sharing your comments. Well, to be honest I'm still using the older version and up to today it still works perfectly fine for me. For your info the version that I'm still using was downloaded from this thread in this forum website:
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/

I think the main factor to the success are with the settings. The settings that I use were able to generate roughly a 20% monthly profits or so with a lower maximum drawdown of roughly 20%. Just in case if you or anyone else are interested to know exactly what settings that I use, here it is for your reference and info (still I must say that there is no 100% guarantee that it will surely continue to be working well in the long run. Therefore do feel free to use any settings that you like at your own risk):

Deposit: $10000 (if you only have $100, then just use a CENT account to turn it into 10000 cents and use 0.1 lot for your best safety. Never use a $100 with a standard account and then use 0.01 lot for your trading because that will surely get yourself killed easily whenever the market suddenly turned and moved against you.)
Currency pair: EURUSD
Settings:
Lots: 0.1
The rest of the settings remain as default.

Alright that's all I could share about this EA. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless you and everyone.

Blessings,
Chong.

Thanks very much for sharing your comments. Well, to be honest I'm still using the older version and up to today it still works perfectly fine for me. For your info the version that I'm still using was downloaded from this thread in this forum website:
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/

I think the main factor to the success are with the settings. The settings that I use were able to generate roughly a 20% monthly profits or so with a lower maximum drawdown of roughly 20%. Just in case if you or anyone else are interested to know exactly what settings that I use, here it is for your reference and info (still I must say that there is no 100% guarantee that it will surely continue to be working well in the long run. Therefore do feel free to use any settings that you like at your own risk):

Deposit: $10000 (if you only have $100, then just use a CENT account to turn it into 10000 cents and use 0.1 lot for your best safety. Never use a $100 with a standard account and then use 0.01 lot for your trading because that will surely get yourself killed easily whenever the market suddenly turned and moved against you.)
Currency pair: EURUSD
Settings:
Lots: 0.1
The rest of the settings remain as default.

Alright that's all I could share about this EA. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless you and everyone.

Blessings,
Chong.
i try backtest is not work but i need Can you please post the best settings and pairs to use this Life Changer EA?

i try backtest is not work but i need Can you please post the best settings and pairs to use this Life Changer EA?
1. First of all, I think there is no such thing as the "best" settings for everyone because the best for one person may not be the best for another person. Some would say that a monthly profit of 10% is good enough for him. But another person would say not good enough as his expectation would be 20% or more. Then comes another person says that only 5% monthly profit is good enough for him because the max. drawdown percentage for the 10% and 20% monthly profit is way too high and therefore they are simply too risky for him. I think now you would see the reason of why the word "best" is very much different for everyone. I think the best for you or anyone is to test it out with your own preferred settings, keep trying different settings with demo accounts and readjust the parameters after some time (after one, two or more weeks) just to see what works best for yourself. Sorry but there is no shortcut to this. I believe you would need to spend a good amount of time and you also need good patience to find out what really works for you and what doesn't. As for myself, up to now I am still learning on how to find the settings that work best for myself too. To be honest until today I still haven't found it yet. Once I have found one that works well for myself, then I'll be very happy to share it with others of what I think is workable for myself and should considered safe to be used for a longer period (not just days or weeks only but months or even longer).

2. Secondly, talking about the best pairs to trade, for me I don't know the answer to that. Having said that, again I think there is no such thing as the "best" pair to trade for everyone. To me, every currency pair is capable of earning some good profits at some point, at the same time they can be equally risky at times when the market conditions suddenly change from time to time. Therefore, I do not change any of the currencies listed in the EA parameters. I just let the EA run automatically and let it decide which pair to trade according to its own algorithms. What I did was to simply set the lot size that is comfortable for myself, the multiplier value, the max. trades allowed and max. pair allowed to trade. The key is try to minimize the risk so that I could secure my profits and not easily get my account blown up when the market conditions suddenly change and become too risky and unpredictable at times. In short, try not to use a very large lot size to trade (if you don't know what lot size value to use, maybe just use 0.01 lot for a $10000 standard account and I think that would be quite reasonably safe to start with. You may increase your lot size again later if you like. If you only have $100, then you must choose a CENT account to change your $100 into 10000 cents so that you could use 0.01 lot for your 10000 cents account. Otherwise if you don't use a Cent account but use a $100 with a standard account and use 0.01 lot to trade, I can assure you that you will not survive for very long!) and try to limit your EA from placing a lot of trades so that you would possibly keep yourself in a much safer condition most of the time. That's the only suggestion I have for you. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best. Stay safe and keep safe as always. Take good care and God bless:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.