What's new

what is the best pair to trade ?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I would say GBPUSD. In my opinion its pretty hit or miss. If you're right you'll know, and if you're wrong you'll know too. From what I've seen it tends to be pretty relentless with its moves.

Most traders know that the EURUSD is the best pair to trade and also the most stable currency. It is one of the most traded currency pairs due to tight spreads and liquidity.

For many beginners and experienced traders, EUR/USD is the best pair because it is more stable and has low spreads.

Boring (how I like my trading) but EURUSD and GBPUSD as I can use the DXY to help me to decide on entries. This also works on other USD pairs but to varying degrees.

Over and over practicing helps traders understand the market well and recover mistakes. So spend some time of your day in practicing because it is congenial for you and thus make the best use of your demo account.

Without a doubt, Major pairs are the best. They comprise the leading economies across the world and hence the profits are high. That’s because they are high in liquidity and offer lower spreads. They are more stable than Minor or Exotic pairs.

I personally don’t think that there is anything like the best or worst forex pair to trade. It is up to the traders what they want to trade as per their tastes and requirements. Talking about my most-preferred forex pair, then it has to be EUR/USD because I find it very easy to trade. The best thing about trading this pair is that I get the benefit of high liquidity and stability. Other major pairs are also good to trade.

I personally prefer trading with EURUSD or JPYUSD since I find it easier when compared to other currency pairs because of its volatility and it provides the tightest spread.

Major currency pairs are good to trade with. These include: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CNY. These are most actively traded currency pairs, have good price ratios and offer good liquidity.

EURUSD is well known by many traders as the best pair, but I also suggest other major currency pairs like GBPUSD or AUDUSD since they also give out the same volatility and liquidity.

Any major currency pair is good to trade because of their volatility, and EURUSD is the most popular used by both beginners and experienced traders.

Some of the common and popular currency pairs that are often traded are EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD. These pairs tend to be more liquid, have tighter spreads, and are easier to analyse.

I would say that the best pair to trade is EUR/USD in FX. This is because the EUR/USD pair has the tightest spreads and is the most liquid currency pair.
And yes it is quite predictable too.
What do you prefer?

The best pair to trade is the one you study the most and spend the most time getting to know!

Beginners are generally advised to start with the majors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.