What's new

What is the best pair?.........

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
The best pair for forex i think GBPUSD and USDJPY ...Because it can give you solid money with better and solid strategy not even for day trading but for scalping every hour market.

Any pair can be the best pair for an individual trader, depending on their needs and knowledge. It's an extremely subjective choice.

For beginners, major currency pairs like EUR/USD are the best ones to trade as they are mostly stable and you can easily understand them to make your trading decisions.

EURUSD is one of the most liquid currency pairs traded everyday. I like it as it has a pretty good range most of the time and a low spread too.

EUR/USD can be quite useful, but it is also pretty volatile and prone to long ranges. That can cause trouble for newbie traders, I think.

There are no best pairs in forex trading. A pair that can help you gain profits with a workable trading strategy is your best pair. Some pairs are more volatile than others; therefore, such pairs should be avoided if you’re new to training. I prefer the EUR/USD pair because it’s less volatile compared to other currency pairs.

I agree. Every pair can be profitable, if you have the strategy, knowledge and experience, from EUR/USD to the most obscure pair you can imagine.

Love the volatility on EURUSD. I tend to avoid the Australasian pairs
I agree too. I like the volatility of this pair very much. This volatility is less seen in other pairs. You must create an idea about this volatility to trade. Profit gain has to be made in impulsive market situation.

Personally, I find it is a little too volatile for my taste. Another thing I dislike is that it is so prone to lengthly sideways consolidations.

The best pair to trade is the EURUSD because the spreads in EURUSD is highly liquid and pretty volatile.

GBPUSD is best for scalping. It goes for some good runs early in the London, and then in the New York Sessions.

The best pair you can start with are the major forex pairs. Starting with the majors will have an easy entry point with good potential for making money. The major pairs are EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CHF, and AUD/USD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.