What's new

What is the best pair?.........

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
Trading major currency pairs is the best for traders with insufficient experience in the market. Only after gaining enough experience does it make sense to try other pairs.

I agree. There is always a lot of information about such pairs, unlike the exotics, that makes them useful to newbies.

Major pairs are good pairs to start trading with. They are liquid and less volatile, compared to cross currency pairs. I personally trade more with EUR/USD because it’s easier to trade with it.

There are no best pairs. But some are more volatile than the others. To make profits, you should choose pairs that are more liquid and less volatile. For example, EUR/US is a good pair because most of the trades take place in this pair. Major pairs are good to trade because of their liquidity and volatility.

I don't know about the best it depends on what you mean but I cant tell you that EURUSD is the most manipulated one by far by the big banks

In general, no currency pair can be categorized as best. Each has benefits and flaws. Trading in currency pairs that are majorly liquid and volatile like EURUSD, NZDUSD, GBPEUR, etc.., proves profitable in the long run.

I agree. It depends entirely on the trader to make use of any given currency pair, to find the appropriate strategy for it and to follow it in a disciplined manner.

Major pairs like EURUSD and USDJPY are the best pairs for trading. The reason is that they have low spreads due to high liquidity, which helps in earning more profits with each trade.

In my view the EURUSD seems like the most tradable pair among many traders because of its volatility and compared to other major pairs the EURUSD is easier to predict with the right strategy and broker.

I think selecting a pair depends upon traders' experience and risk taking ability. Major pairs are less volatile so they are suggested to most of the traders. But if you are an expert trader you can trade other pairs too which are more volatile but also have high potential for profits.

It’s a matter of personal preference. All pairs move differently because every pair has different liquidity and volatility. Traders should pick pairs on these two factors, so they can get the desired returns.

Traders should try to focus on and master 1-2 currency pairs initially. Major pairs like EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/CHF, and EUR/CHF are good options for new traders to start with. Once you get better at these pairs, you can gradually add more pairs to your portfolio.

I wouldn't necessarily say they are less volatile, but I do think their volatility can be more easily predicted, since most traders know what it depends on, unlike the exotics.

The best currency pair for me will be the GBPUSD and the EURUSD pair, they are liquid and less volatile when compared to other currency pairs.

Personally, I think EUR/USD can be quite volatile, as well as prone to long periods of range - something which is happening right now, actually - which is why I think one should be careful with it.

Major currency pairs are all good currency pairs. Major currency pairs include: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CHF and USD/CAD. These currencies belong to the countries who are of the world's strong economies and due to which they are more stable and provide tighter spreads.

Pair selection is required for trading. Because it is not possible to make profit by trading without proper pairing. I like to trade with Major Pair. The movement of this pair seems to be very sweetable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.