What's new

what is the best pair to trade ?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I'd say EUR/USD. I find this pair to be more profitable due to its liquidity and tight spreads. However, the best pair to trade depends on the individual trader's goals, risk tolerance, and trading style.

Go for Major pairs such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, and USD/CHF. These pairs are more liquid, stable, and have lower spreads. If you’re a beginner, EUR/USD will be the best fit.

Most traders know that the EURUSD is the best pair to trade and also the most stable currency. It is one of the most traded currency pairs due to tight spreads and liquidity.

There are three pairs that are good to trade ; EUR/USD. AUD/USD. USD/CHF. Depending on your budget and how many trades you can manage at once, take on that amount of risk only. Start small and slow and then expand.

the beginner : Eurusd and Gbpusd.
For me it starts 2 pairs easier,
when you learn it well, and get good results. you can continue with other pairs. You just have to earn the experience.
It does not need to be better pairs like EURUSD GBPUSD, there are several pairs that are good, but it depends on the markets, good trend and no choppy.

The currency pair to trade that is both the simplest and most steady is EUR/USD. It is the greatest option for both experienced and beginning traders. Due to its low spreads and high liquidity, this currency combination is among the most popular ones.

In my opinion, major pairs like EUR/USD and GBP/USD are the best forex pairs for beginners because of their higher liquidity and tight spreads. These pairs are easy to analyse.

I'd choose EUR/USD. In my opinion, this pair is more profitable because of its tight spreads and liquidity.

The ideal pair to trade, however, will vary depending on the objectives, risk appetite, and trading approach of each trader.

I'd say EUR/USD. I find this pair to be especially worthwhile because of its liquidity and tight spreads. However, the best pair to alternate depends on the individual trader's objectives, risk tolerance, and buying and selling style.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.