What's new

Why do you trade forex?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
“You can be free. You can live and work anywhere in the world. You can be independent from routine and not answer to anybody.” Alexander Elder

This is only partly true. The myth that you can trade profitably lying on the beach has long been dispelled. It is hard work.

everyone has their own reasons, the main one for me is financial independence and the time it gives you once you have mastered the skill

Well, why do you think someone gets into forex trading? The same common reason applied to me.
As a person who already knew and studied about trading, the forex market made me curious and interested to learn about it. As I continued studying about forex, and its different strategies and risk involved, I saw forex trading as a way to get to my dream of financial independence. We all dream of enjoying a vacation while earning money, I kinda saw forex in that way (although I know the reality is far from it). But I am glad I continued trading and never gave up on it.

I trade to make money, i have diabetes and my stamina kinda drop. so i hope forex can give me a chance.

I got to know about forex trading through one of my friends. He has been in this field for four years now and is doing well. So I became interested in the forex market. Money is one of the main goals for everyone joining this market. I had this goal in my mind too. I gradually built my interest in this field, and I am trading as well as learning about the forex market.

I am trading forex to make extra money for my future. However, making money in the forex market is not easy and requires skills, experience, and a lot of knowledge. It is crucial to invest time & efforts to learn & understand the market deeply. If you fail to do so, you may end up blowing your account.

To make profit and increase my financial stability, I believe everyone who enters the market has the same idea, just a different approach. If you manage risk and money well, you will learn the right time to make the moves and earn profit.

First was to make some extra money.
But trading forex has introduced me in to the bigger finance world that I didn't know much about.

I believe learning forex trading is an important skill. Developing and improving this skill of trading forex in the long run can definitely help us become financially independent, or make some extra money to ease our lifestyle. However, I also believe that as forex trading requires us to have fundamental analysis, this knowledge we gain about the world economy can help us make important economic decisions in our lives (such as taking precautions before a forth-comng inflation, or recession). Risk management, and money management, which are two key aspects of making good profitable trading strategies in forex are also helpful in real life.
Overall, forex is definitely an important skill to be learnt.

I choose to trade forex because of the market's accessibility, flexibility in trading hours, and level of liquidity.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.