What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 171 Votes
Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.

I've seen quite good results from life changer. A trader I know uses it on his live account with success. thank you for sharing.

I've seen quite good results from life changer. A trader I know uses it on his live account with success. thank you for sharing.
Thanks for the comments. Good to know that a trader you know has success using this EA. If possible, would it be ok for you to help ask for his settings and share it with us? Would appreciate very much if you could do so, but if that is not possible, then it's ok, fully understood and no problem. Thanks.

For now, all I could say is, try to avoid all GBP pairs and JPY pairs if possible because of their volatility that could be a huge risk to your account when there is a strong trend happens at any time. In short, this EA is good for ranging market and bad for trending market. That's my experience and opinion to share about with regards to this EA.

Wish you all the best. Be safe and stay safe at all times. Take good care and God bless you all

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
thanky ou so much

how is this ea are people having good results with it?

In my opinion, whether good results or not would depend very much on each individual's own expectation and standard. Some would think that a 10% monthly profit is very good. Some think that 10% is just too little and they expect to get 40%, 50% or more to be classified as "good".
As for myself, I consider it to be safe and good to see a steady monthly profit of roughly 20% monthly profit or so with this EA. Here are my settings to share for your info as follow:

Deposit: $100 (by using a cent account that turn $100 into 10000 cents)
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Settings:
Fixed Lot: 0.1 (use for either $10000 with a Standard account or $100 with a Cent account)
Multiplier: 1.5
The rest of the settings remained as default

Note: you need a minimum of $100 to start with this EA by using a CENT account (You will not survive for long if you use a standard account with $100). If you don't even have $100, then my advice for you is to simply wait until you have at least $100 to start. Simple as that. I have also tried using $10 with a CENT account and use a lot size of 0.01, but the EA didn't place trades using 0.01 lot but 0.1 lot instead which is too dangerous and risky for my $10 cent account. In short, you need a minimum of $100 use with a cent account, other than that it won't work well for you. simple as that.

Wish you guys all the best in your testing. My settings are not perfect and does not guarantee any long term success or safety at all. It's just my own experience and info to share. That's all. Therefore, use any settings at your own risks. With this settings used, you could be expecting a monthly profit of roughly 20% profit or so with a maximum drawdown of not more than 20% after testing for almost two months.

Okay that's all I could share about this EA now. Wish you all the best. Be safe and stay safe. Take care and God bless everyone.

In my opinion, whether good results or not would depend very much on each individual's own expectation and standard. Some would think that a 10% monthly profit is very good. Some think that 10% is just too little and they expect to get 40%, 50% or more to be classified as "good".
As for myself, I consider it to be safe and good to see a steady monthly profit of roughly 20% monthly profit or so with this EA. Here are my settings to share for your info as follow:

Deposit: $100 (by using a cent account that turn $100 into 10000 cents)
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Settings:
Fixed Lot: 0.1 (use for either $10000 with a Standard account or $100 with a Cent account)
Multiplier: 1.5
The rest of the settings remained as default

Note: you need a minimum of $100 to start with this EA by using a CENT account (You will not survive for long if you use a standard account with $100). If you don't even have $100, then my advice for you is to simply wait until you have at least $100 to start. Simple as that. I have also tried using $10 with a CENT account and use a lot size of 0.01, but the EA didn't place trades using 0.01 lot but 0.1 lot instead which is too dangerous and risky for my $10 cent account. In short, you need a minimum of $100 use with a cent account, other than that it won't work well for you. simple as that.

Wish you guys all the best in your testing. My settings are not perfect and does not guarantee any long term success or safety at all. It's just my own experience and info to share. That's all. Therefore, use any settings at your own risks. With this settings used, you could be expecting a monthly profit of roughly 20% profit or so with a maximum drawdown of not more than 20% after testing for almost two months.

Okay that's all I could share about this EA now. Wish you all the best. Be safe and stay safe. Take care and God bless everyone.

Thanks for the reply :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.