What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Thanks for sharing. But on the long run not good EA
Thanks very much for your comments. May I kindly know the reason(s) of why you said that it's not a good EA? Is it because you have witnessed something bad or had some bad experiences with this EA in your previous tests that you would like to share with all of us?
Any more further explanation would be much appreciated:)

it has once blown my account :oops: it's using martingale
Understood. Well actually you can turn off the martingale method simply by changing the multiplier value to 0.0, however, that won't guarantee your safety because it will keep opening many more new trades until it is able to recover your losses. As the result you could end up account being blown up too because of not enough margin to hold up your trades. That happened to me in the past with 15 opening trades and still not able to close until it blew up my account. Therefore, now I don't turn off the martingale but instead I increase the multiplier value to 1.5 so that the EA would not need to place that many trades in order to recover your losses (as far as I could remembered the maximum number of opening trades were 8 or so which is much better than 15 opening trades which is much more risky for your account). The key is to use the right lot size for your trading and your account balance. My suggestion is to use 0.01 lot for $1000 or 0.1 lot for $10000. If you don't have that big account balance (me too), then you can use a minimum of $100 with a cent account to turn it into 10000 cents and use 0.1 lot for your trading and that would keep you safer and could possibly earn you a monthly profit of around 20% or so depending on market conditions. Wish you and everyone else the very best with your tests. Take care and God bless.

Is there a way to edit an issue on the ex4 file or the ea? because it missed an opening opportunity and now is losing money fast.
it should recover but its is doing this for the second time in 2 weeks.
Sorry to hear that there seemed to be a problem happened with your EA tests. Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think there is any way to edit this EA for now because firstly, you would need a "mq4" format or file of this EA in order to do any modifications to it. Secondly, you would definitely need some kind of technical skills to be able to modify an EA, which I think not that many of us would have. Anyway, talking about the requirement of "mq4" file, now what we have is only the ".ex4" file of this EA, which means that there is no way you could do any kind of modifications at all with it.

With regards to your mentioning of "it missed an opening opportunity and now is losing money fast...etc.", sorry but I don't really understand what really happened to your tests with this EA. It would be helpful if you could try to explain more to us with more info with more "specific details" (e.g. what are the settings that you are using, etc.) if possible so that maybe someone who knows about this EA here in this thread or forum might be able to help each other and you too by doing some brainstorming and perhaps try our own ways to do some guessing or analysis to see what really went wrong in your case.

Understood. Well actually you can turn off the martingale method simply by changing the multiplier value to 0.0, however, that won't guarantee your safety because it will keep opening many more new trades until it is able to recover your losses. As the result you could end up account being blown up too because of not enough margin to hold up your trades. That happened to me in the past with 15 opening trades and still not able to close until it blew up my account. Therefore, now I don't turn off the martingale but instead I increase the multiplier value to 1.5 so that the EA would not need to place that many trades in order to recover your losses (as far as I could remembered the maximum number of opening trades were 8 or so which is much better than 15 opening trades which is much more risky for your account). The key is to use the right lot size for your trading and your account balance. My suggestion is to use 0.01 lot for $1000 or 0.1 lot for $10000. If you don't have that big account balance (me too), then you can use a minimum of $100 with a cent account to turn it into 10000 cents and use 0.1 lot for your trading and that would keep you safer and could possibly earn you a monthly profit of around 20% or so depending on market conditions. Wish you and everyone else the very best with your tests. Take care and God bless.
Nice sharing, management is really important, haven't been familiar with the lot size completely, still learning to that

Nice sharing, management is really important, haven't been familiar with the lot size completely, still learning to that
Thanks very much for your kind encouragement. Well, so far what I've learned from some other traders was that 0.01 lot is usually too risky to be used for any $100 standard account and it's usually recommended to be used with $1000 or $10000 standard account. In the past I always use 0.01 lot for $100 and almost all my accounts were blown soon or later. Now, most of the time I would use 0.01 lot for $1000 and 0.1 lot for $10000, something like that. Having said so, there could be some EA that is ok for using 0.01 lot with $100 standard account. But I would say is that the majority of them may not work well with $100 using 0.01 lot.

Keep up the good work of learning and wish you all the best in your testing and learning journeys. Take care and God bless.

Updates on 3 SEPT 2021 with my account using this EA:

Dear all, bad news to share with you all. Today is NFP (Non-Farm Payroll) day and there was a sharp and chaotic spike with AUDUSD that has caused a total of 10 trades opening which has resulted in a huge drawdown of 73.51% with my account that uses the following settings:
Deposit: $100 (= 10000 cents as shown in a Cent Account)
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair: EURUSD
Settings:
Use Preset "Life Changer($10000 or $100 cent account, lot 0.1, multi1.5)" with the following settings:
Lots: 0.1
Multiplier: 1.5
The rest of the settings remain as default.

In the past, I was able to earn around 20% monthly profit or so with a low max. drawdown of around 20% or so and with a max. number of 8 opening trades that were managed to recover all losses and ended up with profits. Now, the situation has become even more unpredictable. I don't think I would still be equally confident like before thinking that this settings would be safe without any problem now and in the future.

Therefore, please be extra careful with any settings that you choose or use and do not ever assume that they would be 100% safe at all times. Be ready to accept it when bad results did happen at any time. As for myself, I personally believe that only God is fully trusted in all circumstances and nothing else could give me that same assurance like Him. The more I went through in life, the more I realized that nothing is ever guaranteed and secure for 100%. Only God is the source of my life, greatest joy and strength. Jesus has said this clearly that, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". Money earning opportunities (including all EA, investments, financial plans and power, etc. ) could fail at any point and they really cannot provide us with 100% assurance, security and full satisfaction of our lives. Only God can. That's my personal conviction and my belief to share with everyone. No offense.

Anyway, I wish you all the very best in your testing with this EA and any other EA of your own preference and choice. Whatever you do, please continue to learn on how to manage your risks as much as you could. Below are the two screenshots that I've captured (for your info only) on the things that I've explained to you earlier about what happened to my account today. Take good care everyone, keep up the good work and God bless you all, bye.
2021-09-03 Life Changer EA (NFP day) huge DD 73.51% of 10 trades.jpg2021-09-03 Life Changer EA (NFP day) huge DD 73.51% (myfxbook).jpg

Updates on 3 SEPT 2021 with my account using this EA:

Dear all, bad news to share with you all. Today is NFP (Non-Farm Payroll) day and there was a sharp and chaotic spike with AUDUSD that has caused a total of 10 trades opening which has resulted in a huge drawdown of 73.51% with my account that uses the following settings:
Deposit: $100 (= 10000 cents as shown in a Cent Account)
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair: EURUSD
Settings:
Use Preset "Life Changer($10000 or $100 cent account, lot 0.1, multi1.5)" with the following settings:
Lots: 0.1
Multiplier: 1.5
The rest of the settings remain as default.

In the past, I was able to earn around 20% monthly profit or so with a low max. drawdown of around 20% or so and with a max. number of 8 opening trades that were managed to recover all losses and ended up with profits. Now, the situation has become even more unpredictable. I don't think I would still be equally confident like before thinking that this settings would be safe without any problem now and in the future.

Therefore, please be extra careful with any settings that you choose or use and do not ever assume that they would be 100% safe at all times. Be ready to accept it when bad results did happen at any time. As for myself, I personally believe that only God is fully trusted in all circumstances and nothing else could give me that same assurance like Him. The more I went through in life, the more I realized that nothing is ever guaranteed and secure for 100%. Only God is the source of my life, greatest joy and strength. Jesus has said this clearly that, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me". Money earning opportunities (including all EA, investments, financial plans and power, etc. ) could fail at any point and they really cannot provide us with 100% assurance, security and full satisfaction of our lives. Only God can. That's my personal conviction and my belief to share with everyone. No offense.

Anyway, I wish you all the very best in your testing with this EA and any other EA of your own preference and choice. Whatever you do, please continue to learn on how to manage your risks as much as you could. Below are the two screenshots that I've captured (for your info only) on the things that I've explained to you earlier about what happened to my account today. Take good care everyone, keep up the good work and God bless you all, bye.
View attachment 17732View attachment 17733

My Lifechanger didnt take those trades for AUDUSD - I've said somewhere in another thread that my settings are lower risk and the guy I got it from has had it running for the last 4 years with no issues.

Today my account made a small gain and DD not too bad.

Happy to share .set file if you like?

My Lifechanger didnt take those trades for AUDUSD - I've said somewhere in another thread that my settings are lower risk and the guy I got it from has had it running for the last 4 years with no issues.

Today my account made a small gain and DD not too bad.

Happy to share .set file if you like?
Thanks. Sure. Just share it here by attaching the set file in your next comment then. Thanks for your kindness and God bless.:)

One thing that I learned from this is to turn off the EA during NFP day for better safety. I think that would help avoid the risks caused by an unpredictable spike of any currency pairs happened due to the event.

Thanks. Sure. Just share it here by attaching the set file in your next comment then. Thanks for your kindness and God bless.:)

One thing that I learned from this is to turn off the EA during NFP day for better safety. I think that would help avoid the risks caused by an unpredictable spike of any currency pairs happened due to the event.

There you go mate - I've never turned the EA off during BFP's, nor did the guy who gave it me and he has had it going for years.

I've attached the full EA too for anyone else who wants it.

Attachments

• Life-Changer.set
    691 bytes · Views: 25
  • Life Changer EA_unlimited_paid version 2.ex4
    58.6 KB · Views: 24
There you go mate - I've never turned the EA off during BFP's, nor did the guy who gave it me and he has had it going for years.

I've attached the full EA too for anyone else who wants it.
Thanks very much and appreciated for your kind sharing. Keep up the good work and God bless!

wooooooow i love this, aqm gonna give it a trial
i hope this will be effective while using it on a real account
Glad that you like this EA. For your info, this EA does work the same with both demo and real accounts. The only thing that matter is the settings. If the settings work well for you, then you shouldn't have any major problem with using this EA. Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.