What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
So Interesting your set, do you have any fxbook or list of transact for review and can review

I think STEP 40 too small, I putted yesterday STEP 50. Less risk. Much more relax, no worries that money will end coz crazy big groups of deals. 3,3 times less deals now in useless groups versus STEP 15 (who crazy recomended STEP 15! It is crime!)
Comment: EA 1-50-300-600-8 (lot, step, TP, SL, pairs)

Today profit 4.60 eur, time is only 16.30, I hope it will grow till 5 - 10e. Yesterday was 9e.

One month (21.aug-21.sept. 2021) profit is 190e.
Profit 190 : 1110 balance = 0,17 x 100 = 17%.
One month profit is 17%.
Not bad.
I hope I will get back 7000 I lost in April-May (coz that crazy STEP15).

Attachments

• Profit 21.09.2021.png
    Profit 21.09.2021.png
    144 KB · Views: 27
  • Deals 21.09.21.png
    Deals 21.09.21.png
    235.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 1 month profit 190e. 21.aug-21.sept.2021.png
    1 month profit 190e. 21.aug-21.sept.2021.png
    186.6 KB · Views: 32
Correct me if I'm wrong, if multiplier is set to 1.0, that means you are trying to reduce your risks by simply turning off the "Martingale" strategy.

Yes, maybe thats true. Maybe it is half of Martingale strategy, 50%. Robot continue doing deals, but always same amount money, does not increase stakes or bids.
And I putted STEP 50 (not 15, 30 or 40) - now more relax. Big waves and groups are not so terrible anymore. You can wate even 1 month.

Yes, maybe thats true. Maybe it is half of Martingale strategy, 50%. Robot continue doing deals, but always same amount money, does not increase stakes or bids.
And I putted STEP 50 (not 15, 30 or 40) - now more relax. Big waves and groups are not so terrible anymore. You can wate even 1 month.
Thanks. Ya agreed that step 50 will definitely be even less risks than 40 or 30. 15 is surely gonna get us all easily killed soon or later. keep up the good work and God bless!

Hi, I'm a new member. Since I can't download it yet and do a backtest. Would someone kindly post their results?
Hi, welcome to this channel/thread. May I kindly respond to your questions as follow:
1. If you spend time to read the posts and comments shared by many other users of this EA, surely you would have already known that this EA cannot be backtested. Reason: backtests only work for single currency used. This EA does not trade with one currency but multiple currencies and therefore it is simply impossible to do any backtesting with this EA.

2. Many of us (including myself) are simply not allowed to post any external "links" to show any info or results because only VIP (or paid subscribers) are allowed to do so without any restrictions. The only thing we could do is to post a "screenshot" which is quite limited to what we could show or share with others. If you are interested to know the results, my best advice or suggestion for you is to try it out for yourself to see how it performs after one month or so. By then you should be able to tell how this EA works. As for me, I was able to get roughly 20% monthly profits in the past but that to me was too risky because the settings that I used was later found out to be unreliable when there was a sudden huge move happen in the market that has wiped out one of my accounts. To be honest, until today I'm still learning from many other traders on how to further reduce the risks so that the profits would hopefully be more secure in the long run. Therefore, my advice for you is try to spend some good time reading the comments given by other traders or users of this EA so that you would gain much more insights and be able to help yourself to do much better with your settings. Simple as that.

If you are interested about settings of this EA, feel free to scroll up check out the recent posts shared by one EA user called "Kalewipoeg". I'm sure you'll find quite a number of info that he's shared to be quite interesting and helpful for you to do a further study and testing on this EA.

3. Please kindly forgive and correct me if I'm wrong about this, in order to be eligible to download any EA as a new free unpaid member, I think you would need to patiently participate in discussions and post a minimum of 10 or 15 comments. Or, you could also choose to subscribe by paying to the forum website and immediately become a paid VIP member, that would automatically make you eligible to download as many EA as you like and also having the freedom to post anything you like with external links too that is without any limitations . As for those of us who choose to remain as a free unpaid member, we would have no choice but to learn to be patient and slowly contribute by sharing comments until we managed to get into the position of where we are today. Simple as that.

Wish you all the best in your journey of finding EA that suits you the best. Take care and God bless.

Last edited:
how can i reach life changer mq4 please help
So far I think all of us would only have the .ex4 and not .mq4 format of the EA. Not sure why you would want to get mq4 format and not .ex4 format. My rough guess is that perhaps you are planning to do some modifications to this EA. Is that what your intentions are? if so, then would you mind telling us the reason(s) behind your request for help?

Last edited:

Sorry, STEP 50 was too big, goes too slow. I putted STEP 45. This seems perfect, 45 is 3 times bigger than 15.
I recommend now STEP 45.

Thanks. Ya agreed that step 50 will definitely be even less risks than 40 or 30. 15 is surely gonna get us all easily killed soon or later. keep up the good work and God bless!

Sorry, STEP 50 was too big, goes too slow. I putted STEP 45. This seems perfect, 45 is 3 times bigger than 15.
I recommend now STEP 45 (40 - 45 is OK).

Hi, welcome to this channel/thread. May I kindly respond to your questions as follow:
1. If you spend time to read the posts and comments shared by many other users of this EA, surely you would have already known that this EA cannot be backtested. Reason: backtests only work for single currency used. This EA does not trade with one currency but multiple currencies and therefore it is simply impossible to do any backtesting with this EA.

2. Many of us (including myself) are simply not allowed to post any external "links" to show any info or results because only VIP (or paid subscribers) are allowed to do so without any restrictions. The only thing we could do is to post a "screenshot" which is quite limited to what we could show or share with others. If you are interested to know the results, my best advice or suggestion for you is to try it out for yourself to see how it performs after one month or so. By then you should be able to tell how this EA works. As for me, I was able to get roughly 20% monthly profits in the past but that to me was too risky because the settings that I used was later found out to be unreliable when there was a sudden huge move happen in the market that has wiped out one of my accounts. To be honest, until today I'm still learning from many other traders on how to further reduce the risks so that the profits would hopefully be more secure in the long run. Therefore, my advice for you is try to spend some good time reading the comments given by other traders or users of this EA so that you would gain much more insights and be able to help yourself to do much better with your settings. Simple as that.

If you are interested about settings of this EA, feel free to scroll up check out the recent posts shared by one EA user called "Kalewipoeg". I'm sure you'll find quite a number of info that he's shared to be quite interesting and helpful for you to do a further study and testing on this EA.

3. Please kindly forgive and correct me if I'm wrong about this, in order to be eligible to download any EA as a new free unpaid member, I think you would need to patiently participate in discussions and post a minimum of 10 or 15 comments. Or, you could also choose to subscribe by paying to the forum website and immediately become a paid VIP member, that would automatically make you eligible to download as many EA as you like and also having the freedom to post anything you like with external links too that is without any limitations . As for those of us who choose to remain as a free unpaid member, we would have no choice but to learn to be patient and slowly contribute by sharing comments until we managed to get into the position of where we are today. Simple as that.

Wish you all the best in your journey of finding EA that suits you the best. Take care and God bless.
Wow, thank you so much for helping me getting around the forum. I’m new to EA. So my plan is to do as much research first before jumping into using one in live account. Thank you again for the detailed explanation. I get the gist now.
Someone offered me this EA in telegram but I’m skeptical about the authenticity of the EA and Author.

LIFE CHANGER EA settings, if deposite is 1000 euros. TIME FRAME 30.

FixLot=0.01
Multiplier=1.0
STEP=40.0 (33 - 35 also ok. Then bigger number then less risk. STEP 15 is killer - very risky - bot will put all your money to the group or basket, if market goes long time to the wrong directon)
TakeProfit=300.0
Stoploss=600 (you can put it farer or nearer, depends of situation)
MaxTrades_EachSide=20-25 (not 50 - this is killer - will vaste lot of money)
MagicNumber=1234567
Trailing_Stop_ON=true
Trailing_Stop=12.0
TrailingStep=1
Symbol1=USDCHF
Symbol2=GBPUSD
Symbol3=AUDJPY
Symbol4=EURUSD
Symbol5=AUDUSD
Symbol6=USDCAD
Symbol7=NZDUSD
Symbol8=EURAUD
Symbol9=NZDJPY
Symbol10=GBPJPY
Symbol11=EURGBP
Symbol12=EURJPY
Symbol13=USDJPY
Symbol14=AUDCAD
Symbol15=AUDCHF
Symbol16=AUDNZD
Symbol17=CADCHF
Symbol18=CADJPY
Symbol19=CHFJPY
Symbol20=EURCHF
Symbol21=EURCAD
Symbol22=EURNZD
Symbol23=GBPAUD
Symbol24=GBPCAD
Symbol25=GBPCHF
Symbol26=GBPNZD
Symbol27=NZDCAD
Symbol28=NZDCHF
Symbol29=EURSGD
Symbol30=
MaxPairTrades=8
comment= EA 1-40-300-600-8 (0,01:lot, 40:step, 300:profit, 600stop loss, 8-10 maxpairs - if deposite 1000+)
Filter_TradingTime=true
Time_Start=00:00
Time_End=23:59
Thank you sharing your insightful information. Hope to try this EA out first on a demo.

Thank you for sharing this, I will try it, question if I run ea in Pairs that are not listed in the symbol will it run? or its a must to register the pair 1st inside the symbol?:)

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Verry:giggle: nice sharron

Does this EA work well? I've read its pretty good but only with specific set files.
May I kindly respond to your question, to me, yes so far this EA works pretty consistent without much problem except that you would need to learn how to limit your risks as always with any kind of EA of your choice. For settings and recommendation matters, feel free to scroll up and read the comments by " Kalewipoeg" and/or any other comments by any other EA traders that you like. Hope that you would find them to be helpful and insightful. All the best then, take care and God bless.:)

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.