What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Already have it..good ea

Hi Everyone.
Could anyone please explain how Life Changer EA works. Basically the entry points that I really can't understand the logic.

Hello, would love to give this EA a try.

Does this work on any particular pairs?
This EA works on multipairs. You can see all the pairs listed in the EA parameter settings. You are free to delete any of them as you wish to or even add in more pairs of your own choice. There is no guarantee that all pairs would be equally profitable as the market is always changing and simply unpredictable. Bear in mind that any EA could turn out to be very risky at times. I think the important thing is try to limit your risks by not using a lot size that is too big such as 0.01 lot for $100 which is definitely gonna get you killed pretty soon for sure. Learn to minimize your risks and manage them well so that when the market suddenly go against you, you would still stand a better chance of surviving in the long run. Never try to "get rich quick" or you will surely fail and lost all your precious money soon or later. That is all I could say about any EA. Hope that helps. Wish you all the best with your tests. Never use any live account for your tests unless you are pretty sure that it works well for your demo accounts first. Do as many tests as you can and do your own observations and wait for at least a few weeks or even more for your better safety. Once you start to do live account testing and if anything goes wrong, all your precious money would surely be gone forever. It's that simple. Therefore, be patient as always and do your hard work of study and observation before putting any real money in your EA test. Wish you the best. Take good care and God bless.

STEP 15 is KILLER - VERY BIG RISK. It made big damage for me, I lost 7000, before I understunded to change it biger. I recommend 33 till 40. Bigger STEP is bigger distance between deals, then Bot will not vaste the money - LESS RISK. If ony 15, then Bot will put TOO MUCH money to the deals, when market goes long time to wrong direction. And MAX TRADES 15 - 20, not 50. MAX TRADES 50 will kill all the money. Money will end. Then more deals in group (basket) then more money Bot vasting.

LIFE CHANGER EA settings, if deposite is 1000 euros. TIME FRAME 30.

FixLot=0.01
Multiplier=1.0
STEP=40.0 (33 - 35 also ok. Then bigger number then less risk. STEP 15 is killer - very risky - bot will put all your money to the group or basket, if market goes long time to the wrong directon)
TakeProfit=300.0
Stoploss=600 (you can put it farer or nearer, depends of situation)
MaxTrades_EachSide=20-25 (not 50 - this is killer - will vaste lot of money)
MagicNumber=1234567
Trailing_Stop_ON=true
Trailing_Stop=12.0
TrailingStep=1
Symbol1=USDCHF
Symbol2=GBPUSD
Symbol3=AUDJPY
Symbol4=EURUSD
Symbol5=AUDUSD
Symbol6=USDCAD
Symbol7=NZDUSD
Symbol8=EURAUD
Symbol9=NZDJPY
Symbol10=GBPJPY
Symbol11=EURGBP
Symbol12=EURJPY
Symbol13=USDJPY
Symbol14=AUDCAD
Symbol15=AUDCHF
Symbol16=AUDNZD
Symbol17=CADCHF
Symbol18=CADJPY
Symbol19=CHFJPY
Symbol20=EURCHF
Symbol21=EURCAD
Symbol22=EURNZD
Symbol23=GBPAUD
Symbol24=GBPCAD
Symbol25=GBPCHF
Symbol26=GBPNZD
Symbol27=NZDCAD
Symbol28=NZDCHF
Symbol29=EURSGD
Symbol30=
MaxPairTrades=8
comment= EA 1-40-300-600-8 (0,01:lot, 40:step, 300:profit, 600stop loss, 8-10 maxpairs - if deposite 1000+)
Filter_TradingTime=true
Time_Start=00:00
Time_End=23:59

FixLot=0.01
Multiplier=1.0
STEP=40.0 (33 - 35 also ok. Then bigger number then less risk. STEP 15 is killer - very risky - bot will put all your money to the group or basket, if market goes long time to the wrong directon)
TakeProfit=300.0
MagicNumber=1234567
Trailing_Stop_ON=true
Trailing_Stop=12.0
TrailingStep=1
Symbol1=USDCHF
Symbol2=GBPUSD
Symbol3=AUDJPY
Symbol4=EURUSD
Symbol5=AUDUSD
Symbol6=USDCAD
Symbol7=NZDUSD
Symbol8=EURAUD
Symbol9=NZDJPY
Symbol10=GBPJPY
Symbol11=EURGBP
Symbol12=EURJPY
Symbol13=USDJPY
Symbol14=AUDCAD
Symbol15=AUDCHF
Symbol16=AUDNZD
Symbol17=CADCHF
Symbol18=CADJPY
Symbol19=CHFJPY
Symbol20=EURCHF
Symbol21=EURCAD
Symbol22=EURNZD
Symbol23=GBPAUD
Symbol24=GBPCAD
Symbol25=GBPCHF
Symbol26=GBPNZD
Symbol27=NZDCAD
Symbol28=NZDCHF
Symbol29=EURSGD
Symbol30=
MaxPairTrades=8
comment= EA 1-40-300-600-8 (0,01:lot, 40:step, 300 TP, 600 SL, 8-10 maxpairs - if deposite 1000+)
Filter_TradingTime=true
Symbol30 was SGDJPY, but I removed it coz too big SWAP, fee, more than 1 euro per deal. 80sents - 1,1 eur.
You can put other pair to the Symbol30 or just empty.
I puted TAKE PROFIT more than 30 coz it is very absurd if loss (SL) super big and TP so small. TP should be unlimited, why should stop our PROFIT? Let it go to the infinity!
Unfortunately, this robot or market will stop TP at 2 euros (why?). Someone should reprogram this robot so that it doesn't interrupt the TP. Now very bad - TP is very near and small and LOSS is far and big. It should be the opposite.

MARGIN LEVEL IS VERY IMPORTANT! It should be ideal 2000-2500%, if it goes lower than 2000%, then reduce the MAX PAIRS: put 7 or 6, then 5 or 4. Normal MAX PAIRS for 1000 deposit is 6. If good market, then 7 - 8 - 9 -10 also ok. If MARGIN LEVEL goes below 100% - you will lose almost all your money. The end of the world is 50%.

STEP 15 is KILLER - VERY BIG RISK. It made big damage for me, I lost 7000, before I understunded to change it biger. I recommend 33 till 40. Bigger STEP is bigger distance between deals, then Bot will not vaste the money - LESS RISK. If ony 15, then Bot will put TOO MUCH money to the deals, when market goes long time to wrong direction. And MAX TRADES 15 - 20, not 50. MAX TRADES 50 will kill all the money. Money will end. Then more deals in group (basket) then more money Bot vasting.
Well said and agreed that step 15 is dangerous. Good idea to increase it further for less risks. Good job and keep it up:)

Symbol30 was SGDJPY, but I removed it coz too big SWAP, fee, more than 1 euro per deal. 80sents - 1,1 eur.
You can put other pair to the Symbol30 or just empty.
I puted TAKE PROFIT more than 30 coz it is very absurd if loss (SL) super big and TP so small. TP should be unlimited, why should stop our PROFIT? Let it go to the infinity!
Unfortunately, this robot or market will stop TP at 2 euros (why?). Someone should reprogram this robot so that it doesn't interrupt the TP. Now very bad - TP is very near and small and LOSS is far and big. It should be the opposite.
Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts. Would you mind tell us the following with your settings:
1. What is the average monthly profit percentage?
2. What is the Maximum Drawdown percentage?
3. How long have you been testing and using this strategy that you've shared with us?
3. If Take Profit is set to 300, would it be quite hard to reach such target under normal market conditions? or you would normally choose to close the trades "manually" instead of waiting until it reach 300 pips which does not happen that often to every currency pair?
4. Anything else that you would like to share with all of us. (if any)

Thanks and looking forward for more insights from you soon:)

MONEY MANAGEMENT of Life Changer EA

Deposite = lot size = max pairs

200 eur = 0,01 eur = 2 pairs
300 e = 0,01 e = 3 p
400 e = 0,01 e = 4 p
500 e = 0,01 e = 5 p
1000 e = 0,01 e = 6-8 p
1500 e = 0,01 e = 7-8 p
2000 e = 0,02 e = 2-8 p
3000 e = 0,03 e = 2-8 p
4000 e = 0,04 e = 2-8 p
5000 e = 0,05 e = 2-8 p
and so on ...
10 000 e = 0,10 e = 2-8 p

The principle is to keep MARGIN LEVEL 2000 - 2500%. If it falls below 1000%, it becomes dangerous. Then reduce the pairs: 8 > 7 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 3 > 2 > 1 > 0.

If you need to stop trading, Max Pair: 0.
Then the robot slowly ends the ongoing transactions and does not start new ones. It takes about a week or two to close. Or even 1 month if big group.

Thanks very much for sharing your thoughts. Would you mind tell us the following with your settings:
1. What is the average monthly profit percentage?
2. What is the Maximum Drawdown percentage?
3. How long have you been testing and using this strategy that you've shared with us?
3. If Take Profit is set to 300, would it be quite hard to reach such target under normal market conditions? or you would normally choose to close the trades "manually" instead of waiting until it reach 300 pips which does not happen that often to every currency pair?
4. Anything else that you would like to share with all of us. (if any)

Thanks and looking forward for more insights from you soon:)

2. Maximum loss... I started with this robot in March 2021. First month was ok, then I lost almost 7000 coz this STEP 15. So big group EURUSD over 25 deals and all April went market to the wrong direction. Lot size was already 0,05. Multiplier was too big: 1,05. Must be only 1.0. Then Margin Call and my money ended so fast, with one day.

1. Then I did pause and I thought what to do. Then I putted STEP 30, then 33. Much better. Monthly profit 10-15%, august and september.
Some days ago I read here in Forum about STEP 40 and I putted 40, will see how it will work.

3. Now 2 months: August-September, STEP 33. Much better, no worries, more peace and money. Now STEP 40.

3.3 If TP 300, then never reach that. Deal will end automaticaly with tracking SL (SL protects profit in money, cannot go back anymore). But then going so far like market goes. Usually in the settings was only 30. Too near. Now goes farer. But robot will cancel itself when reaches 2,5 euros. I dont know why. Often market goes much more, should be 10 and more euros...

4. I will share my results, positive or negative :)

2. Maximum loss... I started with this robot in March 2021. First month was ok, then I lost almost 7000 coz this STEP 15. So big group EURUSD over 25 deals and all April went market to the wrong direction. Lot size was already 0,05. Multiplier was too big: 1,05. Must be only 1.0. Then Margin Call and my money ended so fast, with one day.

1. Then I did pause and I thought what to do. Then I putted STEP 30, then 33. Much better. Monthly profit 10-15%, august and september.
Some days ago I read here in Forum about STEP 40 and I putted 40, will see how it will work.

3. Now 2 months: August-September, STEP 33. Much better, no worries, more peace and money. Now STEP 40.

3.3 If TP 300, then never reach that. Deal will end automaticaly with tracking SL (SL protects profit in money, cannot go back anymore). But then going so far like market goes. Usually in the settings was only 30. Too near. Now goes farer. But robot will cancel itself when reaches 2,5 euros. I dont know why. Often market goes much more, should be 10 and more euros...

Thanks very much and appreciated for your input and experience shared. Keep up the good work then. Take good care and God bless. :)Ok hand

Correct me if I'm wrong, if multiplier is set to 1.0, that means you are trying to reduce your risks by simply turning off the "Martingale" strategy.

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.

Thanks for that configuration

FixLot=0.01
Multiplier=1.0
TakeProfit=300.0
MagicNumber=1234567
Trailing_Stop_ON=true
Trailing_Stop=12.0
TrailingStep=1
Symbol1=USDCHF
Symbol2=GBPUSD
Symbol3=AUDJPY
Symbol4=EURUSD
Symbol5=AUDUSD
Symbol6=USDCAD
Symbol7=NZDUSD
Symbol8=EURAUD
Symbol9=NZDJPY
Symbol10=GBPJPY
Symbol11=EURGBP
Symbol12=EURJPY
Symbol13=USDJPY
Symbol14=AUDCAD
Symbol15=AUDCHF
Symbol16=AUDNZD
Symbol17=CADCHF
Symbol18=CADJPY
Symbol19=CHFJPY
Symbol20=EURCHF
Symbol21=EURCAD
Symbol22=EURNZD
Symbol23=GBPAUD
Symbol24=GBPCAD
Symbol25=GBPCHF
Symbol26=GBPNZD
Symbol27=NZDCAD
Symbol28=NZDCHF
Symbol29=EURSGD
Symbol30=
MaxPairTrades=8
comment= EA 1-40-300-600-8 (0,01:lot, 40:step, 300:profit, 600stop loss, 8-10 maxpairs - if deposite 1000+)
Filter_TradingTime=true
So Interesting your set, do you have any fxbook or list of transact for review and can review

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.