What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Thanks. Ya agreed that step 50 will definitely be even less risks than 40 or 30. 15 is surely gonna get us all easily killed soon or later. keep up the good work and God bless!

I will cancel trading with this Life Changer EA robot. I have already 6 groups 1 month and never ending. Swap fee groing bigger and bigger. During 2 weeks no singel profit.
I bought Forex Fury month ago. And its work well. No any mistake yet.

I will cancel trading with this Life Changer EA robot. I have already 6 groups 1 month and never ending. Swap fee groing bigger and bigger. During 2 weeks no singel profit.
Thanks for sharing your updates. Yes, I think your strategy of completely turning off martingale won't work well. Somehow It still need the martingale method in order to recover losses.

I cancelled to.. Its very dangerous ea..

I warn everyone - this EA is not working, not making a profit. It works for a maximum of 1-2 months, then this EA will start eating your money. Large groups of transactions accumulate and a huge amount of your money is stuck for a very long time. At the same time growing fee - swap. This is my expierence during 1 year. I lost 7000 euros. I started using another EA.

I warn everyone - this EA is not working, not making a profit. It works for a maximum of 1-2 months, then this EA will start eating your money. Large groups of transactions accumulate and a huge amount of your money is stuck for a very long time. At the same time growing fee - swap. This is my expierence during 1 year. I lost 7000 euros. I started using another EA.
this EA works on me. i use this EA since july/august and make 55 % growth now

just some tips, make huge distance on next martingale and use tiny lot size. limit the pairs (5 pair on my account) and limit your open trade on single pair

this EA works on me. i use this EA since july/august and make 55 % growth now

just some tips, make huge distance on next martingale and use tiny lot size. limit the pairs (5 pair on my account) and limit your open trade on single pair
Thanks for your kind sharing. Glad to hear that it works well for you. Well, if possible, could you kindly sharing your settings with us as follow:

1. Deposit Balance
2. Account type (Standard/Cent/ECN?)
3. Time Frame
4. Leverage
5. Currency Pairs
6. Lot size
7. Maximum Drawdown percentage (%)
8. Any other settings or info that you would like to share with us.

Thanks for your kind sharing. Glad to hear that it works well for you. Well, if possible, could you kindly sharing your settings with us as follow:

1. Deposit Balance
2. Account type (Standard/Cent/ECN?)
3. Time Frame
4. Leverage
5. Currency Pairs
6. Lot size
7. Maximum Drawdown percentage (%)
8. Any other settings or info that you would like to share with us.
i've shared it on my post >>https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-149623
available on page 83

There you go mate - I've never turned the EA off during BFP's, nor did the guy who gave it me and he has had it going for years.

I've attached the full EA too for anyone else who wants it.

I really appreciate your kindness mate. I hope you will be blessed more. Stay safe and good health always!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.