What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Thank you for sharing this, I will try it, question if I run ea in Pairs that are not listed in the symbol will it run? or its a must to register the pair 1st inside the symbol?:)
Yes I believe you can change the currency pairs in the parameters to any other pairs of your choice and it should be able to run. However, no one could guarantee which are the ones that would work well (or not) in the long run. That's the risk that everyone should know and be ready to accept the fact that nothing is guaranteed to be safe 100% in the long run. That's is all I could say about any EA or any strategy. Whatever strategy that you use, make sure to learn to limit your risks so that when the market turns bad, you would have a greater chance of survival. Simple as that. All the best to you and everyone, take good care and God bless:)

Wow, thank you so much for helping me getting around the forum. I’m new to EA. So my plan is to do as much research first before jumping into using one in live account. Thank you again for the detailed explanation. I get the gist now.
Someone offered me this EA in telegram but I’m skeptical about the authenticity of the EA and Author.
You're most welcome, take care and God bless:)

Hi ,
this is my result with goldnix 27.9.-4.10.2021. Looks good for now will see later..I change TP for 30, SL 200, MAX.trade ONLY 5 and Step 25...Fix lot is 0.02.
Good luck

Attachments

• report goldnix.png
    report goldnix.png
    68.4 KB · Views: 38
Hi
Hi ,
this is my result with goldnix 27.9.-4.10.2021. Looks good for now will see later..I change TP for 30, SL 200, MAX.trade ONLY 5 and Step 25...Fix lot is 0.02.
Good luck
Hi,
Today i hit SL 200 = - 150€ but just one mini spike and then trend turn around with my wa.. So sad... But its a life.. I think maybe change Step to 30 - 35 and SL to 220-250.. What do you think?

LIFE CHANGER EA settings, if deposite is 1000 euros. TIME FRAME 30.

FixLot=0.01
Multiplier=1.0
STEP=40.0 (33 - 35 also ok. Then bigger number then less risk. STEP 15 is killer - very risky - bot will put all your money to the group or basket, if market goes long time to the wrong directon)
TakeProfit=300.0
Stoploss=600 (you can put it farer or nearer, depends of situation)
MaxTrades_EachSide=20-25 (not 50 - this is killer - will vaste lot of money)
MagicNumber=1234567
Trailing_Stop_ON=true
Trailing_Stop=12.0
TrailingStep=1
Symbol1=USDCHF
Symbol2=GBPUSD
Symbol3=AUDJPY
Symbol4=EURUSD
Symbol5=AUDUSD
Symbol6=USDCAD
Symbol7=NZDUSD
Symbol8=EURAUD
Symbol9=NZDJPY
Symbol10=GBPJPY
Symbol11=EURGBP
Symbol12=EURJPY
Symbol13=USDJPY
Symbol14=AUDCAD
Symbol15=AUDCHF
Symbol16=AUDNZD
Symbol17=CADCHF
Symbol18=CADJPY
Symbol19=CHFJPY
Symbol20=EURCHF
Symbol21=EURCAD
Symbol22=EURNZD
Symbol23=GBPAUD
Symbol24=GBPCAD
Symbol25=GBPCHF
Symbol26=GBPNZD
Symbol27=NZDCAD
Symbol28=NZDCHF
Symbol29=EURSGD
Symbol30=
MaxPairTrades=8
comment= EA 1-40-300-600-8 (0,01:lot, 40:step, 300:profit, 600stop loss, 8-10 maxpairs - if deposite 1000+)
Filter_TradingTime=true
Time_Start=00:00
Time_End=23:59

Hi Kalewipoeg, I was finally able to try this EA. I found two versions. Full version and unlimited. Which one should I be using? Is there a specific TF I need to put on? I tried the file on page 1. But it hasn't made any trades yet since yesterday. Not sure if missed a setting somewhere. Thank you before

Hi
Hi,
Today i hit SL 200 = - 150€ but just one mini spike and then trend turn around with my wa.. So sad... But its a life.. I think maybe change Step to 30 - 35 and SL to 220-250.. What do you think?
Hi,
Last Friday i hit another SL.. So my result is i change sl 400 and fix lot 0.01..will see what happen..

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
We struggle we all here coz we looking for a better living we will be very pleased to have the EA

hello everyone
this is my life changer EA setting on october
Screen Shot 2021-10-17 at 15.25.40.png

- i use cent account and my balance approx 280.000 USC.
- i use TF30m
- max open pair are 8 pair, but i never reach 8 pair. only 5 pair max, i thing its good
- my maximal DD on october is 3,41%. what do you think about my DD ??
- i made profits 9.547USC from 4th october till 17th october, and floating minus 6.499USC on 17th october

what do you thinks about my settings?

hello everyone
View attachment 18226

- i use TF30m
- max open pair are 8 pair, but i never reach 8 pair. only 5 pair max, i thing its good
- i made profits 9.547USC from 4th october till 17th october, and floating minus 6.499USC on 17th october

Hi,
Looks very good results i try it but what do you think about SL?

hello everyone
View attachment 18226

- i use TF30m

Thanks for sharing. I think DD of 3.41% sounds pretty awesome and considered to be quite safe for now. Your profits of 9.547 in 13 days which is roughly close to a two weeks period. If you do an estimate calculation of your monthly profits, I think it would be quite close to 6%-7% or so which does not sound that great to many, but yet it is still good enough for some people. Perhaps the only possible major risk that I see is the 1.5 multiplier value which is using the martingale strategy. As we all know that martingale strategy could be very profitable but at the same time it could be very risky too especially when the market turns extremely volatile at certain times. However for your strategy, because you are using a much bigger step of 200 and also you have limited the max trade (each side) to the value of 3 only, it is obvious to me that you have significantly reduced the risks which is good and considered to be much safer for your account.
Therefore, I think that your settings should be quite safe for now and if I'm not mistaken, I think it could help to keep you safe for a much longer period. Just that this strategy might not able to give you any monthly profits of bigger than 10% or more. Having said so, if you are happy with that smaller percentage of profits earned per month, then I think this strategy would suits you very well then.
Wish you all the best with your strategy. Keep up the good work, be safe and stay safe as always, take good care and God bless:)

Thanks for sharing. I think DD of 3.41% sounds pretty awesome and considered to be quite safe for now. Your profits of 9.547 in 13 days which is roughly close to a two weeks period. If you do an estimate calculation of your monthly profits, I think it would be quite close to 6%-7% or so which does not sound that great to many, but yet it is still good enough for some people. Perhaps the only possible major risk that I see is the 1.5 multiplier value which is using the martingale strategy. As we all know that martingale strategy could be very profitable but at the same time it could be very risky too especially when the market turns extremely volatile at certain times. However for your strategy, because you are using a much bigger step of 200 and also you have limited the max trade (each side) to the value of 3 only, it is obvious to me that you have significantly reduced the risks which is good and considered to be much safer for your account.
Therefore, I think that your settings should be quite safe for now and if I'm not mistaken, I think it could help to keep you safe for a much longer period. Just that this strategy might not able to give you any monthly profits of bigger than 10% or more. Having said so, if you are happy with that smaller percentage of profits earned per month, then I think this strategy would suits you very well then.
Wish you all the best with your strategy. Keep up the good work, be safe and stay safe as always, take good care and God bless:)
thanks for your opinion bro
yes, i think LifeChanger very very suitable for risk management. im still amaze how this EA open position. they are screening support & ressistance each pair list depend on time frame, open it close to S&R area, and following the trend. if we failed break that area, we still have martingale option depend on step martingale parameter so i use huge step point on martingale setting

at this time, i still dont know what should i do if it reach my max trade (3 trade each pair). if i cut loss it, its too late. big floating there, maybe just increase next martingale point and change from 3 to 4 max trade

any suggestion?

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Thank you very much I just can't wait hey

thanks for your opinion bro
yes, i think LifeChanger very very suitable for risk management. im still amaze how this EA open position. they are screening support & ressistance each pair list depend on time frame, open it close to S&R area, and following the trend. if we failed break that area, we still have martingale option depend on step martingale parameter so i use huge step point on martingale setting

at this time, i still dont know what should i do if it reach my max trade (3 trade each pair). if i cut loss it, its too late. big floating there, maybe just increase next martingale point and change from 3 to 4 max trade

any suggestion?
Thanks for your kind feedback and comments. Well, my suggestion for you now is not to do anything yet for now, maybe just wait it out to see how the final result would be so that you would gain a much better overall picture of how your strategy works for you. If you keep changing your strategy too often, I think you would pretty much confuse yourself and become nervous which could compromise your judgement and further affect your decision on what would be the better solution for your strategy in the long run. Patience is one of the major key and factor for making better decisions. Just give yourself more time, observe how it goes and works, then slowly readjust your settings accordingly so that your strategy would hopefully become better and not worse for you and your profits.

As for the max trade value of 3, I think the trend regardless of its direction would slowly reverse (soon or later) and finally come back and start to move in your favorable direction. It's just that sometimes you would need to wait much longer before it starts to reverse the direction, that's the reason why you need to keep your risks low so that your account remains safe even when the market is moving strongly against you. When you choose to increase your max trade, yes you could increase your profits too, but at the same time you are also increasing your risks which in turn would put your account in more risks when market is bad and moving against you. There is no perfect solution to every question or problem, I think you would need to keep on learning how to balance your risks vs your profits. The best is to protect yourself by lowering your risks FIRST before you start thinking about increasing your profits. At least that's how I would approach this matter. Hope that helps.

Last but not least, if you are not so sure if your strategy works or not, try not to use any live accounts. Just use demo accounts for your best safety of testing out different strategies for your best interests.

Take good care, keep up the good work and God bless:giggle:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.