What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 171 Votes
Please I want to ask is this ea a Martingale or grid ea because when every I use it it trades like a grid ea or is it my settings?

Great. Can you share your EA configuration to me? it will save me a newbie time to have a good installation.

Good Day

This is my settings

So here is my current settings. Start off with a 0.01 lot.

Time frame - M15. This time frame works best for EA.
Lot size 0.04 - I am on a 1000usd plus account. Based off my Take profit and the pairs this lot size is safe for my account.
Take profit - 18pips
Stop loss - default 400
Max Trades Each side - 10 (based off my testing as mentioned above)
Trailing stop - 12
Trailing step - 1
Pairs - GBPUSD, GBPJPY, AUDUSD.

Good Day

This is my settings

Lot size 0.04 - I am on a 1000usd plus account. Based off my Take profit and the pairs this lot size is safe for my account.
Take profit - 18pips
Stop loss - default 400
Trailing stop - 12
Trailing step - 1
Thank you,
I'm installing the same as you on the demo account and keep up the good work. If you have any good settings, please share them here.
Ok handOk hand

I second her in this, what's the minimum deposit required for the account?
If I'm not mistaken, I believe $1000 would be a good start for safer trading with this EA. If you don't have $1000 to start with (me too), no worries, there is a solution to this, you can simply use $10 with a CENT account which would then turn your $10 into 1000 cents and you are good to go for using this EA (or any other EA), the reason is because the EA will then recognize the $10 as 1000 cent and treat it just like a $1000 account. In short, CENT account is very helpful for those who do not have a large capital to start trading. However, please bear in mind that not all brokers offer CENT accounts. Please check again with your broker on this matter. One more thing for your info, in my experience, in the past I have tried Roboforex broker with a CENT account but strangely speaking, the EA just won't work well if you only use $10. Although I have set the lot size to be 0.01, yet I found out that the EA automatically readjust the lot size using 0.1 lot instead of 0.01 lot and that is extremely dangerous and risky for my $10 (which is a 1000 cents account). However, later when I tried out another broker called FBS and use their CENT account with this EA, thank God that it worked out just fine. Therefore, I think you would need to choose a broker that could work well with this EA in regards to when using a CENT account. Hope that helps. God bless and take care.

Last edited:
Good Day

This is my settings

Take profit - 18pips
Stop loss - default 400
Trailing stop - 12
Trailing step - 1

Thanks. Just one question if you don't mind, in your past experience of using the Stop Loss value of 400, have you ever encountered any trade that did reach 400 which resulted in a huge loss?

Hi Sharon,
This expert can be used in real account, without any limitation?
Please let me know
thanks
Looks like Sharon didn't answer this question. If you don't mind, perhaps I could help answering by saying YES, this EA does work with real account and as far as I could tell, there isn't any limitation to this EA with any real and/or demo accounts.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe $1000 would be a good start for safer trading with this EA. If you don't have $1000 to start with (me too), no worries, there is a solution to this, you can simply use $10 with a CENT account which would then turn your $10 into 1000 cents and you are good to go for using this EA (or any other EA), the reason is because the EA will then recognize the $10 as 1000 cent and treat it just like a $1000 account. In short, CENT account is very helpful for those who do not have a large capital to start trading. However, please bear in mind that not all brokers offer CENT accounts. Please check again with your broker on this matter. One more thing for your info, in my experience, in the past I have tried Roboforex broker with a CENT account but strangely speaking, the EA just won't work well if you only use $10. Although I have set the lot size to be 0.01, yet I found out that the EA automatically readjust the lot size using 0.1 lot instead of 0.01 lot and that is extremely dangerous and risky for my $10 (which is a 1000 cents account). However, later when I tried out another broker called FBS and use their CENT account with this EA, thank God that it worked out just fine. Therefore, I think you would need to choose a broker that could work well with this EA in regards to when using a CENT account. Hope that helps. God bless and take care.
Helpful, thank you

Helpful, thank you
You're welcome. One more important thing is try to get a large leverage of either 1:500 or 1:1000 for your better safety. A small leverage could easily wipe out your account whenever there's a huge market movement that could bring you a huge drawdown and that's when your account get blown.

Now knowing how robots work etc. I then stumbled upon a full version by pure luck. I then started testing it on demo accounts. You can't back test this EA through a simulator as I wont work correctly. I ran for months on demo account on few different brokers available to us in South Africa. Nowhere I was able to find videos or any sort of information on how to effectively setup this EA. All I knew was this thing does work but like anything in life it will have its limitations. I basically played around with different settings. Added more pairs to the currency list. Took pairs out. I let the robot run on high impact news. I did extensive testing on it. Really putting it through its paces.

For whatever EA you like and/or choose, I think the following two factors are important to think about:

1. The Reliability (in terms of consistency and performance)
Some EA seemed to work well for 1 day, 1 week, and/or even 1 month or so, yet after that they suddenly turned into chaos and wiped out accounts. This could be because of the wrong settings that was used, or it could also be the EA itself that is not well built and that it is simply a bad, scam or useless EA.

2. The Settings
The important thing is to find the setting(s) that work best for you in terms of profits vs risks.
Some people just want to "Get Rich Quick" and they simply ignore the potential risks involved by simply using any lot size that they like, hoping to gain a huge profit within just days or weeks, yet in the end just got their account blown (to be honest, I was one of them too).

In summary, as far as I could tell (at least for now), I think Life Changer EA is not a bad EA. Overall I would say that it performed reasonably stable and well most of the time (except during some major news such as NFP and so on. This EA obviously does not have any news filter built into its algorithm. Hence, some traders may chose to turn it off before some major news event just to avoid the potential risks involved.

Having said all that, still I think the key is to find the right settings that work best for you. Learn how to lower your risks and manage them well. By doing so, I think there is a higher chance for your account to survive and continues to grow in the long run. Take good care everyone, all the best and God bless:)

Thanks. Just one question if you don't mind, in your past experience of using the Stop Loss value of 400, have you ever encountered any trade that did reach 400 which resulted in a huge loss?

Good day

Good day

No I haven't encountered one trade on demo or live account that went even close to the 400 pip SL. The largest drawdown in pips that I experienced on live account was 100pips. So the 400 is a safe setting.

For whatever EA you like and/or choose, I think the following two factors are important to think about:

1. The Reliability (in terms of consistency and performance)
Some EA seemed to work well for 1 day, 1 week, and/or even 1 month or so, yet after that they suddenly turned into chaos and wiped out accounts. This could be because of the wrong settings that was used, or it could also be the EA itself that is not well built and that it is simply a bad, scam or useless EA.

2. The Settings
The important thing is to find the setting(s) that work best for you in terms of profits vs risks.
Some people just want to "Get Rich Quick" and they simply ignore the potential risks involved by simply using any lot size that they like, hoping to gain a huge profit within just days or weeks, yet in the end just got their account blown (to be honest, I was one of them too).

In summary, as far as I could tell (at least for now), I think Life Changer EA is not a bad EA. Overall I would say that it performed reasonably stable and well most of the time (except during some major news such as NFP and so on. This EA obviously does not have any news filter built into its algorithm. Hence, some traders may chose to turn it off before some major news event just to avoid the potential risks involved.

Having said all that, still I think the key is to find the right settings that work best for you. Learn how to lower your risks and manage them well. By doing so, I think there is a higher chance for your account to survive and continues to grow in the long run. Take good care everyone, all the best and God bless:)

Good day

Very well Said. ;);)

Good day

Good day

No I haven't encountered one trade on demo or live account that went even close to the 400 pip SL. The largest drawdown in pips that I experienced on live account was 100pips. So the 400 is a safe setting.
Glad to hear that. Many thanks for the kind reply and let's all hope that your settings will continue to work well in the long run. Keep up the good work and God bless:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.