What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Now knowing how robots work etc. I then stumbled upon a full version by pure luck. I then started testing it on demo accounts. You can't back test this EA through a simulator as I wont work correctly. I ran for months on demo account on few different brokers available to us in South Africa. Nowhere I was able to find videos or any sort of information on how to effectively setup this EA. All I knew was this thing does work but like anything in life it will have its limitations. I basically played around with different settings. Added more pairs to the currency list. Took pairs out. I let the robot run on high impact news. I did extensive testing on it. Really putting it through its paces.
Dear new member "scrollocker", sorry no offense but, it looks like you've just copied part of the comments made by another trader called "NexusFX" and simply paste them all here in this channel. Proof is given in the link below for your kind reference and comparison: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-172094

Correct me if I'm wrong, my guess is that perhaps you were trying to post more comments until you become eligible as a new subscriber to download some EA of your choice. If so, then perhaps may I kindly suggest that you could just learn to post a few short sentences of your own, maybe just start by asking a simple question, or just say something out of your mind rather than just copy everything from other people's comments and paste them here as if it's originally come from you which isn't a good thing to do. Hope that helps and wish you the best in your learning and trading journey.

Last edited:
hi i am new to the forum. does anyone have a link to myfxbooks and the lifechangerea that has been running for a long time?

Good day

Has any one tried converting the MQL file to work on MT5? I see a lot of brokers are starting to phase out MT4 and only using MT5.

Great. your sharing can help me and newbies here save a lot of time to find a good setting for this EA.
Thank
Good day

Good day

No I haven't encountered one trade on demo or live account that went even close to the 400 pip SL. The largest drawdown in pips that I experienced on live account was 100pips. So the 400 is a safe setting.

I have now downloaded the ea on the first page and started it. I have made the settings as described by NexusFX. Is this the current version on page 1?

Good day All

Just some feedback. So yesterday was rough day in the market. The EA was stuck in a GBPUSD sell trade from the Tuesday. I left the trade open hoping it would TP before the CPI news dropped. CPI news dropped and GBPUSD shot to the upside causing a massive drawdown. The trade ran well over 160pips. Causing a 60% drawdown subsequent blew around 50% of the account just on that one trade. Then on top of that I have been testing indices on live account made a mistake with the lot size boom lost another 10%. So overall not good day yesterday.

So as mentioned previously its safer to switch the EA off when high impact news drops. I had the option of closing the trade manually before the news dropped and lose 3% on the trade but I decided the keep it open. And it bit me.

Cheers.

Good day All

Just some feedback. So yesterday was rough day in the market. The EA was stuck in a GBPUSD sell trade from the Tuesday. I left the trade open hoping it would TP before the CPI news dropped. CPI news dropped and GBPUSD shot to the upside causing a massive drawdown. The trade ran well over 160pips. Causing a 60% drawdown subsequent blew around 50% of the account just on that one trade. Then on top of that I have been testing indices on live account made a mistake with the lot size boom lost another 10%. So overall not good day yesterday.

So as mentioned previously its safer to switch the EA off when high impact news drops. I had the option of closing the trade manually before the news dropped and lose 3% on the trade but I decided the keep it open. And it bit me.

Cheers.
Thanks very much for the updates on EA performance and result shared. Sorry to hear that you have lost so much due to the huge drawdown that has happened recently. Life Changer EA does lack the news filter feature which make it possible to be risky at times especially during high impact news. Hope to see an improved version of this EA or any other better EA in the near future with news filter built into it for better safety. Having said so, agreed with you that it could be better to turn off the EA before the happening of any high impact news.

i was testing on demo,
and gbpjpy went into big dd so i had to manually close trades- lost a lot,
gbpusd is not bad
gbpaud is ok but goes into dd more.

best to keep the settings low and make risk less, slowly grow your account.

big news and nfp is a big factor in this.
might be best to switch off auto trade on thursday and back on monday,

i was testing on demo,
and gbpjpy went into big dd so i had to manually close trades- lost a lot,
gbpusd is not bad
gbpaud is ok but goes into dd more.

best to keep the settings low and make risk less, slowly grow your account.

big news and nfp is a big factor in this.
might be best to switch off auto trade on thursday and back on monday,
Great comment on "best to keep the settings low and make risk less, slowly grow your account.". Fully agreed with you on this. Accounts always get blown because of risky settings were used, typically with a large lot size such as 0.01 used for $100, 0.1 for $1000 and so on. Many of us don't have a large account. With small accounts we tend to grow it super fast by using pretty risky settings which in the end wiped out all our profits and capital. Greed is what kills it all.

I have now downloaded the ea on the first page and started it. I have made the settings as described by NexusFX. Is this the current version on page 1?
Yup I think so. There is also another version called Life Changer v6 somewhere else (you may do a search here in this forexforum website if you wish to) but I think they are more or less pretty much the same to me. The only thing that matters I think is with the settings that you use. Risky settings will bring higher profits but at the same time it's gonna put your account in danger for sure. In short, Higher profits = higher risks. Simple as that.

Here are my personal thoughts about using this EA that I've shared recently in another channel that is related to this EA. Feel free to read it as you wish to as follow:

In short, it's all about the settings. If you wish to see your account grows safer and lives longer, try to keep your risks low. Take good care everyone and God bless:)

Last edited:
Thank you to all those who share their experiences with us.
I will test the EA for a few months and if everything goes well then create a live account for this EA. Hopefully this will be a life changer :)

its difficult getting the right pairs to use in this ea,
need to find a way of working out which pair is safe to use first then build it up from there

need to find a way of working out which pair is safe to use first then build it up from there
Feel free to check out NexusFX sharing (he has a lot of detailed insights about this EA that I believe we could think about and learn from) and settings used by him (he only chose three currency pairs and deleted all the others) which seemed to work well in my opinion except during high impact news like NFP and etc. where sudden aggressive market movement happened that could easily cause huge drawdown and eventually and possibly wiped out your account. For your better safety, I think it would be good to turn off EA just to avoid such possible threat and risks. If you think using 0.04 lot for $1000 that NexusFX used for his account is too risky for you, you can always reduce the lot size to 0.02 or 0.01 for your better safety. Here's NexusFX sharing for your info as follow:

https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-172094 (Life Changer EA Settings 1/2 by NexusFX)
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-172095 (Life Changer EA Settings 2/2 by NexusFX)

Just for your info, after trying out NexusFX's settings for some time, I was able to get roughly around 40-50% monthly or so which is quite an amazing and profitable result.

Happy reading. God bless and take care:)

Last edited:
hi i am new to the forum. does anyone have a link to myfxbooks and the lifechangerea that has been running for a long time?
Well, if you don't mind, I can show you my demo testing result of using this EA with settings shared by trader "NexusFX". I have been running it for almost two months now (Sorry for I know perhaps it is not long enough to prove anything solid yet, but that's all I have to share with everyone for now) and the good news is that I have already doubled my account balance which is simply awesome in my opinion. Sorry for I can't share any myfxbook link and/or any other external link because that ability is solely limited to all those paid VIP members or paid subscribers in this forum and I'm sure many of us here are not. I think the most we could do to help each other is perhaps to take some screenshots and share them here purely just for info sharing purpose and that is pretty much all we could do as free and unpaid members. Hope that helps. Here is the screenshot for your info as follow: 2022-08-13 Result after almost 2 months of testing.jpg

Well, if you don't mind, I can show you my demo testing result of using this EA with settings shared by trader "NexusFX". I have been running it for almost two months now (Sorry for I know perhaps it is not long enough to prove anything solid yet, but that's all I have to share with everyone for now) and the good news is that I have already doubled my account balance which is simply awesome in my opinion. Sorry for I can't share any myfxbook link and/or any other external link because that ability is solely limited to all those paid VIP members or paid subscribers in this forum and I'm sure many of us here are not. I think the most we could do to help each other is perhaps to take some screenshots and share them here purely just for info sharing purpose and that is pretty much all we could do as free and unpaid members. Hope that helps. Here is the screenshot for your info as follow: View attachment 21594
Strangely speaking, I've just checked and noticed that the screenshot that I've uploaded in my most recent post was not shown up. Therefore, I'm attaching the screenshot again here below not in full image but as a thumbnail. I hope you can now click and being able to see it now. If you still don't see any screenshot at all. Then sorry for there is nothing I could do. The admin might have somehow chosen to remove it as per their discretion. 2022-08-13 Result after almost 2 months of testing.jpg

Hi Bmad

Hope you well.

Go look at my post and few other members. We have narrowed down which pairs works well and which don't. This EA works on any pair. The list of pairs that it comes with as default it will trade them all. Like previously mentioned the risk tolerance is the key on this EA. So you have to make sure your lot size is correctly set based off your account balance. Because of the strategy the EA uses if it does hit drawdown you are safe. I have tested both side of the coin. Low risk and high risk. High risk works for a few days and then you hit that one day where it will all go haywire because you forget to check what high impact news will be out. So to have longevity on your account balance having low risk settings or at least medium risk is much better.

Good luck with your test. Do share your experiences with us.

Strangely speaking, I've just checked and noticed that the screenshot that I've uploaded in my most recent post was not shown up. Therefore, I'm attaching the screenshot again here below not in full image but as a thumbnail. I hope you can now click and being able to see it now. If you still don't see any screenshot at all. Then sorry for there is nothing I could do. The admin might have somehow chosen to remove it as per their discretion. View attachment 21603

Thank you for sharing your experience. Which account model do you use at Roboforex?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.