What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
I unfortunately have blown 2 accounts in the past using this ea, it seems very promising but you must pay attention
Understood. Just like any other EA, this EA could blow up accounts too with the wrong settings used. As for now, I think 0.01 lot used with a $1000 account (or $10 with a cent account) would be reasonably safe (for now). I have tried bigger lot sizes in the past and to be honest, none of them had survived in the longer period. Some even survived for two months and yet after that one day came where one currency pair just got crazy market movement and there the account got blown. This EA don't have any news filter built in so do watch out for major news events that could possibly bring extra risks to your account when using this EA.

Good day. For someone like me who has limited knowledge on trading, where or how do I start? I just want good advice. Don't send me links and downloads please.

Good day. For someone like me who has limited knowledge on trading, where or how do I start? I just want good advice. Don't send me links and downloads please.
Good day to you too. Welcome to the EA trading world. I believe many of us were just like you who started off with absolutely nothing and no knowledge at all. I think the first few questions you can start asking yourself are as follow:
1.) What brings you here to learn about trading? What is your goal and purpose of trading? Are you aware of any danger or risks that come with trading? If so, would you be willing to accept the consequences of having multiple times of failure in trading and even risking 100% of your precious money or investment? if yes, then you might be ready to start your journey. If not, then please, just stay away from trading at all cost, because all trading and all investments do come with risks. There is simply no such thing as a "100% guaranteed success" in trading or investment. It just does not exist. If anyone that could promise you with such thing, they are 100% confirmed to be scammers. It's that real and simple.
2.) Are you interested more in manual trading or EA trading? Do you know the differences between them? What are the pros and cons of these two types of trading?

Perhaps by thinking through and answering all those questions mentioned above, you can then proceed to find lots of info online such as watching free videos from youtube about forex trading (either manual or EA trading) and etc. I believe many of us also went through such road of watching videos, reading and studying info about trading. There is no simple shortcut to this. It'll be great if you got enough money to go through better training in joining conferences or seminars by those trading gurus or mentors. But for the majority like many of us who don't have money, we just go search through youtube videos and google up topics about trading, try to read free info online and learn as much as we could. That's all we could do.

Okay I think those things mentioned above should be good enough for you to digest as a newbie. Again welcome to the trading world. Be humble and respectful in your attitude towards others, take your own good time to learn as much as you could, do not get greedy by simply trusting info or people telling you that you could easily "get rich quick". Run away from these people for they are no one but scammers and scammers only. Be always prepared to face failures in your journey and always learn from your mistakes. Wish for the best and prepare for the worst.

Wish you the very best, God bless and take care:)

Nice thanks for this thread.
Some Telegram channel claim they are selling it, but it could be a scam.
To be honest, Telegram channels are full of scams in my view. Do not believe in any of them. I couldn't not find any official website that is selling this EA. I think the official website of this EA might not exist anymore. Having said that, no worries because I believe the EA copy that was shared in this channel should work just fine for demo and/or live accounts. The only thing that matter is to find the right settings that works well for you over a long period of time, not just for days or weeks but over months and years. Wish everyone the very best in finding the settings that work well for you. God bless and take care.

Yes It is 100% free for everyone. Just go to page 1 of this channel and scroll to the 2nd post by Priya (the thread owner of this channel), click the attached EA file to download the EA for your use. Alternatively, you may also use the following link: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-3173
Sorry, for your clarification, I've just noticed that Prya is not the thread owner but Sharon is. Thanks and sorry for the mistake made earlier.)

This EA almost blew my account !
Here is an open source EA
Yes, I saw it tends to do that, that's why I wanted the source to tweak it a little and backtest the logic on proper history.

Thanks for sharing! Do you have another way of decompiling? Or you had it from a different place?

Yes, I saw it tends to do that, that's why I wanted the source to tweak it a little and backtest the logic on proper history.

Thanks for sharing! Do you have another way of decompiling? Or you had it from a different place?
I only have this file, I took it from the telegram group.

Hi @cchong

We have spend so much time testing it cant really give up now. Still one of the best EA's out there. The changes I will be doing is the following.

On demo account as my live accounts took big knocks that I am currently slowly making back by manual trading.

0.01 lot
Stoploss - from 400 down to 100. I want to see what the EA does with a lower SL.
Amount of trades open drop it from 10 to 4.

Lets see how this goes. Will keep you posted.

Take Care
Hi NexusFX and Hi to everyone,
New updates on results today (14 OCT 2022) has helped to prove one thing and that is, I think the "Stop Loss" set at 400 pips/value is not good in my opinion as GBPJPY today had reached the Stop Loss level of -400.50 today. (Please see screenshots attached below for your reference).
Hence, I will try changing the Stop Loss pips/value from 400 to 0 and to allow more freedom for the EA to work further and see if it could manage to close trades and end in profit (when the market trend eventually returned back in favourable direction and position) instead ended in losses just because of the stop loss limit was set at 400 pips. For your info only that in the past I did try using such strategy (Stop Loss set at 0) and it did work well once when one other currency pair (I forgot which pair) also had similar situation like this but eventually market trend did a U-turn and EA was managed to close with profits instead of losses. Well, let's see if this would work well again in future.

Okay that's all from my sharing now. Wish you all the very best in your EA tests. Take good care and God bless you all:)

2022-10-14  Huge Loss Today (GBPJPY).jpg2022-10-14 SL400 not safe (Max SL -400.50 (GBPJPY).jpg2022-10-14  Huge Loss Today (GBPJPY) MT4 Acc History.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.