What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Good Day All and @cchong

I have spend alot of time again refining the settings on this EA. We know it works. It just struggles to manage large news events. I have played around by lowering the SL to 60 or 100. On some trades it works great. On others it hits the SL and then doesnt open any trades again.

I had the exact same loss this week on GBPJPY that was UK news that made that move. But afterwards it corrected. So in theory the EA would have closed the trade in profit. I went back and had a look at the manual that comes with this EA. it specifically says 0.01 per 1000usd in trading account. I have now realised there is a reason for that. This EA needs a really big account in order to mitigate sudden swings in the market due to news or any type of event. And that is the only way it will operate successfully. increasing lot sizes to make returns quicker is not going to help. Eventhough we had success with increasing lot sizes to speed up the returns. Just the one day there is high impact news it goes ape shit.

1665733224155.png

Good Day All and @cchong

I have spend alot of time again refining the settings on this EA. We know it works. It just struggles to manage large news events. I have played around by lowering the SL to 60 or 100. On some trades it works great. On others it hits the SL and then doesnt open any trades again.

I had the exact same loss this week on GBPJPY that was UK news that made that move. But afterwards it corrected. So in theory the EA would have closed the trade in profit. I went back and had a look at the manual that comes with this EA. it specifically says 0.01 per 1000usd in trading account. I have now realised there is a reason for that. This EA needs a really big account in order to mitigate sudden swings in the market due to news or any type of event. And that is the only way it will operate successfully. increasing lot sizes to make returns quicker is not going to help. Eventhough we had success with increasing lot sizes to speed up the returns. Just the one day there is high impact news it goes ape shit.

View attachment 22756
Thanks very much for your kind sharing and updates on the settings used for this EA. Yes I also see that using 0.01 lot for $1000 is important and much better in terms of safety. Well, let's see how it continues to work in the near and far future then. Keep up the good work. Take care and God bless you and everyone:)

Hi NexusFX and Hi to everyone,
New updates on results today (14 OCT 2022) has helped to prove one thing and that is, I think the "Stop Loss" set at 400 pips/value is not good in my opinion as GBPJPY today had reached the Stop Loss level of -400.50 today. (Please see screenshots attached below for your reference).
Hence, I will try changing the Stop Loss pips/value from 400 to 0 and to allow more freedom for the EA to work further and see if it could manage to close trades and end in profit (when the market trend eventually returned back in favourable direction and position) instead ended in losses just because of the stop loss limit was set at 400 pips. For your info only that in the past I did try using such strategy (Stop Loss set at 0) and it did work well once when one other currency pair (I forgot which pair) also had similar situation like this but eventually market trend did a U-turn and EA was managed to close with profits instead of losses. Well, let's see if this would work well again in future.

Okay that's all from my sharing now. Wish you all the very best in your EA tests. Take good care and God bless you all:)

View attachment 22746View attachment 22747View attachment 22748
Hi Cchong,
On my real account 1000 Cen with this EA does not have the same SL as you, even the EA ignores this order. I think this EA works differently with different brokers. I am still continuing to run it on a real account but with a small amount and monitor its stability.
1665838803389.png

Hi Cchong,
On my real account 1000 Cen with this EA does not have the same SL as you, even the EA ignores this order. I think this EA works differently with different brokers. I am still continuing to run it on a real account but with a small amount and monitor its stability.
View attachment 22774

Hi kecodon8991,​

Noted with thanks. Yes different brokers may have different results with the same EA being used. Fully understood.
Anyway, in regardless of whichever broker that you use, as long as any currency pair that the EA traded with just happened to reach a stop loss of 400 pips, then the result would still be the same with a lost trade. That was the reason why I mentioned that I have readjusted my stop loss level again to see how it would work in the future. I do agree with what NexusFX have said earlier, "We know it works. It just struggles to manage large news events". I think that's the challenge and risks that this EA has (for your info it does not have any news filter built in, hence it could be risky when large news event happened). If this is the EA that we would like to use in the long run, then I think we all have to continue to monitor on the EA settings and see how to better manage our risks for a more sustainable profit gain in the long term.

One more comment if you don't mind, I saw in your screenshot that one of the largest lot sizes that the EA traded was 0.09 lot. I think your lot size or martingale/multiplier value could be too big which could be quite risky for your account especially when there is a strong market trend happening that moved against you. Not to mention that you're actually using REAL money. You may want to readjust your settings again to reduce your risks if possible for better safety. Just a suggestion anyway. No offense please. thanks.

Till then, keep up the good work and wish you all the best in your EA tests. Whatever you do, learn to be be safe and stay safe as much as possible. Take care and God bless.

Last edited:

Hi kecodon8991,​

Noted with thanks. Yes different brokers may have different results with the same EA being used. Fully understood.
Anyway, in regardless of whichever broker that you use, as long as any currency pair that the EA traded with just happened to reach a stop loss of 400 pips, then the result would still be the same with a lost trade. That was the reason why I mentioned that I have readjusted my stop loss level again to see how it would work in the future. I do agree with what NexusFX have said earlier, "We know it works. It just struggles to manage large news events". I think that's the challenge and risks that this EA has (for your info it does not have any news filter built in, hence it could be risky when large news event happened). If this is the EA that we would like to use in the long run, then I think we all have to continue to monitor on the EA settings and see how to better manage our risks for a more sustainable profit gain in the long term.

One more comment if you don't mind, I saw in your screenshot that one of the largest lot sizes that the EA traded was 0.09 lot. I think your lot size or martingale/multiplier value could be too big which could be quite risky for your account especially when there is a strong market trend happening that moved against you. Not to mention that you're actually using REAL money. You may want to readjust your settings again to reduce your risks if possible for better safety. Just a suggestion anyway. No offense please. thanks.

Till then, keep up the good work and wish you all the best in your EA tests. Whatever you do, learn to be be safe and stay safe as much as possible. Take care and God bless.
Thanks for your comments. I am leaving 0.01 lot for my 1000$ account, the lot you are seeing is because this EA does the multiplication according to the installed algorithm. If your changes reduce the risk to your account, please update here. Thank you very much and good luck.
1665896541634.png

Thanks for your comments. I am leaving 0.01 lot for my 1000$ account, the lot you are seeing is because this EA does the multiplication according to the installed algorithm. If your changes reduce the risk to your account, please update here. Thank you very much and good luck.
View attachment 22776
Thanks very much for the sharing. I see...Multiplier value of 1.275 is definitely more profitable than 1.11, understood. Just bear in mind that it is also more risky too. However, if your account leverage is large enough, you might still be able to survive when the market moves against you during high impact events. Also, I see that you have increased the STEP from 15 to 20, that I think is a good move to help reduce your risks. Good job.

Next, I think maybe it would be good if you could think of limiting the "MaxTrades_Each Side" down to maybe 10 or 20 max. for I think 55555 would be totally chaotic as when and if the market suddenly becomes crazily volatile your account could be extremely risky with lots and lots of trades placed by the EA and that could easily eat up all your leverage and margin and eventually could possibly blow up your account in the end.

Wish you all the best then and keep safe in your trading. God bless:)

Dear all,
Hope that everyone is doing fine here. Anyway, just to share my own thoughts on this EA settings with you here.

1. Account balance and lot size.
Just as NexusFX have mentioned earlier that he read the intructions on the manual saying that the recommendation is to use 0.01 lot for $1000 account balance. I fully agreed with that. Yes, you can use a bigger balance if you have, like 0.01 lot for $2000 or more if you like and that would definitely make your account much more safer and harder to die. But NEVER EVER use any balance lower than $1000 because soon enough you would find out that you just won't survive for very long.
For those people that don't have $1000 (me too), no worries because you can simply use a minimum of $10 with a CENT account as in CENT account the $10 would turn into 1000 cents and it will show up as $1000 in the MT4 platform. By doing so, the EA would be "cheated" and think that it is a $1000 account which in fact is only $10. With that, you can then use 0.01 lot with only $10 in a CENT account and the EA will still work normally and safely for your $10. The key is to make sure that your broker has CENT account to offer you, for your info not all brokers offer cent accounts, if your broker doesn't offer this, then you may need to switch to other broker that does so. Do bear in mind that even if some brokers do offer cent accounts, there are rules and conditions for their cent accounts. Say for example Roboforex broker, yes they do offer cent accounts but the minimum lot size allowed for their cent accounts would be 0.10 lot and not 0.01 lot. If you choose Roboforex to be your cent account broker, then you would need a minimum of not $10 but $100 and set your lot size to be 0.10 lot when using this EA for your trading. I have tried using 0.01 lot in the past and the broker automatically adjust the lot size to 0.10 lot and it almost blew up my account almost immediately. Thank God for as soon as I realized with the wrong lot size used I just immediately stop all trading with this EA. From that day on, I never choose Roboforex as my broker for using any cent accounts. For your info, now I only use FBS as my broker for all my cent accounts trading because they do allow minimum lot size of 0.01 lot used for any account balance, even if you dare to use only $1 with their cent accounts, as long as your EA could work safely with $1, you are good to go. Yet for Life Changer EA, no you defintely can't survive with only $1, you would definitely need a minimum of $10 or more if you wish to survive for long when using cent accounts.

2. Leverage
Try to use a large leverage if possible. The larger your leverage is, the safer your could possibly be when the market suddenly moves strongly against you at any time. As for me, just for your info that I use 1:1000 leverage with FBS as my broker.

3. EA Testing Period
In order to test out how an EA works and how reliable it is, I would suggest a minimum of 3 months or more for your better safety. In the past I have tested many EA that worked well for only a few days or weeks and after that something went wrong and the EA went crazy and failed to operate well which eventually blow up accounts. Life Changer EA is my view is a working EA and not a scam EA at all. The only thing is to find settings that work well for yourself and able to work consistently and remained reasonably stable in a long term.

Below are my current settings used with Life Changer EA test (this is for your info only, no guarantee that it will work well in the long run. Therefore, use any settings that you wish to at your own risks.):
Settings:
Deposit: $10 (used with CENT account)
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair to be attached to the MT4 chart: I attached EURUSD on ONE chart only.
(Note: It does not matter which currency pair that you attached on the chart, just choose any ONE currency pair and attach it onto the chart for the EA to work. The EA would only trade with the currency pairs that are listed on the SYMBOLS from 1-30 under the EA settings.

Fix lot: 0.01 (used for $1000 account or $10 with CENT account)
Multiplier: 1.11
Step: 15.0
Take Profit: 30.0
Stoploss: 0
Max Trade_Each Side: 20 (This may be more risky for some people. If you don't like it, you may reduce this value as you wish to.)
Magic Number: 1234567
Trailing Stop On: True
Trailing Stop: 12.0
Trailing Step: 1
Symbol 1: GBPUSD
Symbol 2: GBPJPY
Symbol 3: AUDUSD
The rest of Symbols from 4-30 I just leave them blank.
(Note: I only use these 3 currency pairs which was mentioned by NexusFX in his posts. He said that these 3 currency pairs were appeared to be more profitable and stable in his past experiences of testing with this EA. Feel free to refer to all his posts for more info and insights on this EA settings. Here is one of his posts for your info: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-172094)

Max Pair Trades: 2 (If you increase the value, be sure to see much more risks being applied to your account. For me, I think 2 would be the maximum risks that I could accept for my account. If you like to further reduce your risks, you could simply change it to 1 if you wish to.)

The rest of the settings I just leave them as default.

Okay that's all from me. Wish you all the very best in your EA tests. Whatever you do, be safe and stay safe as always. Take care everyone and God bless:)

Thanks very much for the sharing. I see...Multiplier value of 1.275 is definitely more profitable than 1.11, understood. Just bear in mind that it is also more risky too. However, if your account leverage is large enough, you might still be able to survive when the market moves against you during high impact events. Also, I see that you have increased the STEP from 15 to 20, that I think is a good move to help reduce your risks. Good job.

Next, I think maybe it would be good if you could think of limiting the "MaxTrades_Each Side" down to maybe 10 or 20 max. for I think 55555 would be totally chaotic as when and if the market suddenly becomes crazily volatile your account could be extremely risky with lots and lots of trades placed by the EA and that could easily eat up all your leverage and margin and eventually could possibly blow up your account in the end.

Wish you all the best then and keep safe in your trading. God bless:)
I think quitting SL is as risky as opening multiple positions. When the market goes against the trend if only set "MaxTrades_Each Side" =10 or 20 EA will not be able to raise the number of lots to balance according to its algorithm. Both installations have their own risks. I still let it work through big market swings to see how long it lasts and also waiting for results from your settings. After getting good results I will increase the amount to 100$ or 1000$
Thank you for sharing, hope you will have many good transactions.

Dear all,
Hope that everyone is doing fine here. Anyway, just to share my own thoughts on this EA settings with you here.

1. Account balance and lot size.
Just as NexusFX have mentioned earlier that he read the intructions on the manual saying that the recommendation is to use 0.01 lot for $1000 account balance. I fully agreed with that. Yes, you can use a bigger balance if you have, like 0.01 lot for $2000 or more if you like and that would definitely make your account much more safer and harder to die. But NEVER EVER use any balance lower than $1000 because soon enough you would find out that you just won't survive for very long.
For those people that don't have $1000 (me too), no worries because you can simply use a minimum of $10 with a CENT account as in CENT account the $10 would turn into 1000 cents and it will show up as $1000 in the MT4 platform. By doing so, the EA would be "cheated" and think that it is a $1000 account which in fact is only $10. With that, you can then use 0.01 lot with only $10 in a CENT account and the EA will still work normally and safely for your $10. The key is to make sure that your broker has CENT account to offer you, for your info not all brokers offer cent accounts, if your broker doesn't offer this, then you may need to switch to other broker that does so. Do bear in mind that even if some brokers do offer cent accounts, there are rules and conditions for their cent accounts. Say for example Roboforex broker, yes they do offer cent accounts but the minimum lot size allowed for their cent accounts would be 0.10 lot and not 0.01 lot. If you choose Roboforex to be your cent account broker, then you would need a minimum of not $10 but $100 and set your lot size to be 0.10 lot when using this EA for your trading. I have tried using 0.01 lot in the past and the broker automatically adjust the lot size to 0.10 lot and it almost blew up my account almost immediately. Thank God for as soon as I realized with the wrong lot size used I just immediately stop all trading with this EA. From that day on, I never choose Roboforex as my broker for using any cent accounts. For your info, now I only use FBS as my broker for all my cent accounts trading because they do allow minimum lot size of 0.01 lot used for any account balance, even if you dare to use only $1 with their cent accounts, as long as your EA could work safely with $1, you are good to go. Yet for Life Changer EA, no you defintely can't survive with only $1, you would definitely need a minimum of $10 or more if you wish to survive for long when using cent accounts.

2. Leverage
Try to use a large leverage if possible. The larger your leverage is, the safer your could possibly be when the market suddenly moves strongly against you at any time. As for me, just for your info that I use 1:1000 leverage with FBS as my broker.

3. EA Testing Period
In order to test out how an EA works and how reliable it is, I would suggest a minimum of 3 months or more for your better safety. In the past I have tested many EA that worked well for only a few days or weeks and after that something went wrong and the EA went crazy and failed to operate well which eventually blow up accounts. Life Changer EA is my view is a working EA and not a scam EA at all. The only thing is to find settings that work well for yourself and able to work consistently and remained reasonably stable in a long term.

Below are my current settings used with Life Changer EA test (this is for your info only, no guarantee that it will work well in the long run. Therefore, use any settings that you wish to at your own risks.):
Settings:
Deposit: $10 (used with CENT account)
Leverage: 1:1000
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair to be attached to the MT4 chart: I attached EURUSD on ONE chart only.
(Note: It does not matter which currency pair that you attached on the chart, just choose any ONE currency pair and attach it onto the chart for the EA to work. The EA would only trade with the currency pairs that are listed on the SYMBOLS from 1-30 under the EA settings.

Fix lot: 0.01 (used for $1000 account or $10 with CENT account)
Multiplier: 1.11
Step: 15.0
Take Profit: 30.0
Stoploss: 0
Max Trade_Each Side: 20 (This may be more risky for some people. If you don't like it, you may reduce this value as you wish to.)
Magic Number: 1234567
Trailing Stop On: True
Trailing Stop: 12.0
Trailing Step: 1
Symbol 1: GBPUSD
Symbol 2: GBPJPY
Symbol 3: AUDUSD
The rest of Symbols from 4-30 I just leave them blank.
(Note: I only use these 3 currency pairs which was mentioned by NexusFX in his posts. He said that these 3 currency pairs were appeared to be more profitable and stable in his past experiences of testing with this EA. Feel free to refer to all his posts for more info and insights on this EA settings. Here is one of his posts for your info: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-172094)

Max Pair Trades: 2 (If you increase the value, be sure to see much more risks being applied to your account. For me, I think 2 would be the maximum risks that I could accept for my account. If you like to further reduce your risks, you could simply change it to 1 if you wish to.)

The rest of the settings I just leave them as default.

Okay that's all from me. Wish you all the very best in your EA tests. Whatever you do, be safe and stay safe as always. Take care everyone and God bless:)
Here are some screenshots attached below just for your additional info of the results gained with this EA.
Daily profit: 0.50%
Monthly profit: 16.39%
Maximum Drawdown percentage: 27.75%

For those who are interested in my settings used, please refer to my previous post of the settings used for this EA, or you can simply click the following link: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-183856

Note: Just to clarify this, although I did mention earlier that I can't use Roboforex as my broker when using cent account, but for this EA testing, since this is not a cent account and only a demo standard account and I could choose a larger account balance of $1000 as I wish to, therefore I have no problem choosing Roboforex as my broker for this EA test. The settings that I have shared earlier mentioned using $10 with CENT account with FBS as my broker was meant to be for those who people who do not have $1000 and they can simply use $10 instead of $1000 for their trading when using cent account.

Okay that's all from me. Wish everyone all the best in your EA tests. Take care and God bless:)2022-10-16  Myfxbook result 1 (daily 0.50%, monthly 16.39%, DD27.75%).jpg2022-10-16  Myfxbook result 2 (daily 0.50%, monthly 16.39%, DD27.75%).jpg2022-10-16  Myfxbook result 3 (daily 0.50%, monthly 16.39%, DD27.75%).jpg

Hi Cchong,
Good day @kecodon8991

True what you are saying the EA does operate differently with different brokers. I have also noticed it. From my experience and research, I have done. There are certain brokers that are A book brokers and other that are B book brokers. Internally they operate differently, and clients are given different trading environments without even knowing. But not to delve too much into that topic. I have tweaked my settings slightly by changing my TF to 30min as well. Will see this week hows it goes. Will keep everyone posted.

I think quitting SL is as risky as opening multiple positions. When the market goes against the trend if only set "MaxTrades_Each Side" =10 or 20 EA will not be able to raise the number of lots to balance according to its algorithm. Both installations have their own risks. I still let it work through big market swings to see how long it lasts and also waiting for results from your settings. After getting good results I will increase the amount to 100$ or 1000$
Thank you for sharing, hope you will have many good transactions.
Thanks for the sharing. Yes I agree that quitting SL is also risky. Well, since I'm testing on demo only so no risks are involved for now. Let's see what happen in the future then. Having said so, this is not the first time I tried this strategy. For your info there was a time I tried it on another account and there was one incident happened with one other currency pair that had breached over 400 pips and because I didnt set the limit at 400 pips, in the end it managed to turn back and the trade was eventually managed to close with a profit instead of having losses. That's the reason why I decided to use this strategy again to test out for this account (It was not my idea too but a suggestion made by another trader that have also experienced this 400 pips problem in the past of using this EA) . I think as long as your leverage and account balance is large enough and also your other settings are good enough for controlling your risks, I think this could possibly work ok at least for now as we speak. Still, there is absolutely no guarantee that it will surely work well over a long period of many years to come. But at least I do know for sure that it would at least help to avoid closing a trade with huge losses whenever 400 pips is reached with any currency pair that could have happened at any time during high market volatility. Well, let's just try it and see what happen then. Cheers:)

Thanks for the sharing. Yes I agree that quitting SL is also risky. Well, since I'm testing on demo only so no risks are involved for now. Let's see what happen in the future then. Having said so, this is not the first time I tried this strategy. For your info there was a time I tried it on another account and there was one incident happened with one other currency pair that had breached over 400 pips and because I didnt set the limit at 400 pips, in the end it managed to turn back and the trade was eventually managed to close with a profit instead of having losses. That's the reason why I decided to use this strategy again to test out for this account (It was not my idea too but a suggestion made by another trader that have also experienced this 400 pips problem in the past of using this EA) . I think as long as your leverage and account balance is large enough and also your other settings are good enough for controlling your risks, I think this could possibly work ok at least for now as we speak. Still, there is absolutely no guarantee that it will surely work well over a long period of many years to come. But at least I do know for sure that it would at least help to avoid closing a trade with huge losses whenever 400 pips is reached with any currency pair that could have happened at any time during high market volatility. Well, let's just try it and see what happen then. Cheers:)
Good day

Also, another thing I have learnt is that pips are calculated differently from broker to broker. So, what might seem like a 400pip move on one broker is actually a 40pip move. it has something to do with the number of digits after the decimal. Something I am going to look into some more. Don't think this directly has impact on the EA.

Good luck.

Good day

Also, another thing I have learnt is that pips are calculated differently from broker to broker. So, what might seem like a 400pip move on one broker is actually a 40pip move. it has something to do with the number of digits after the decimal. Something I am going to look into some more. Don't think this directly has impact on the EA.

Good luck.
Noted with thanks:)

Good idea. 20 is definitely safer than 15. Will adjust mine too soon. Cheers:)
Good day

I figured out what the step setting is for. if the EA opens one trade. For example, a Buy. Now this trade starts running in a negative. It will open another position when it hits 15pips or 20pips in negative. To start mitigating the risk and managing the position. So what i will be testing now to see if it is better to lower this setting in order for when the EA does hit trade where it needs to manage the trade with more then one open position if it will then close in profit sooner.

Another thing I just answered my own question. Don't think lower step setting will be of benefit. lower the step setting the more trades it opens to mitigate the risk of the 1st position. slightly higher setting should in theory work much better. So, for example if the 1st trade is open. and it goes into drawdown around 20pips the next position will open. So, if the drawdown is 100pips it should in theory only open 5 trades every 20pips.

I have changed mine to 20. EA took a GBPUSD trade now. 1st position went into drawdown. 20pips later it opened another trade. Eventually it closed in profit. So it seems to be working.

Will keep everyone posted.

Another thing I just answered my own question. Don't think lower step setting will be of benefit. lower the step setting the more trades it opens to mitigate the risk of the 1st position. slightly higher setting should in theory work much better. So, for example if the 1st trade is open. and it goes into drawdown around 20pips the next position will open. So, if the drawdown is 100pips it should in theory only open 5 trades every 20pips.

I have changed mine to 20. EA took a GBPUSD trade now. 1st position went into drawdown. 20pips later it opened another trade. Eventually it closed in profit. So it seems to be working.

Will keep everyone posted.
Good day All

Just an update on this step setting. The EA opened another trade on AudUsd. The 1st trade went 20pips in drawdown. It opened another position. Eventually trade was managed by the EA and closed in profit.

So, the step setting from 15pips to 20pips is working really well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.