What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Thank you for sharing your experience. Which account model do you use at Roboforex?
You're most welcome.
As for accounts, I would normally choose "MT4 Demo Pro account" which is a standard account that has no commission charged but with a higher spread that might not be that suitable for certain EA that specifically required to use low spread accounts. However, if you prefer to use a low spread account, then you might want to choose the "MT4 Demo ECN accounts" that has low spread but with commissions charged for every trade that is executed.

Next, kindly do take note that ECN accounts only allowed up to 1:500 (fixed leverage) as the maximum leverage. Yet standard accounts would allow up to 1:1000 (fixed leverage) or maximum 1:2000 (floating leverage). For your info, personally I would rather recommend using a fixed and not floating leverage to avoid unforseen risks due to the fact that the floating leverage will reduce its value whenever the account equity has grown and reached to a certain amount, and also for Roboforex, the 1:2000 leverage will automatically reduce to 1:1000 during a specific period of time that will happen once every week as set by Roboforex as according to their leverage rules and regulations (Strange to hear that and they never give reasons of why they set such rule for this 1:2000 leverage). As the result of those conditions, I have decided to only choose 1:1000 and not 1:2000 for my better safety.

Last but not least, I always prefer using a large leverage for my better safety because during any aggressive market movement, a huge drawdown will most likely happen, and if your leverage is not large enough, there is a much higher chance for your account(s) to be wiped out at any time.

Hope that helps. God bless and stay safe at all times:)

Dear all, new updates on Life Changer EA testing are as follow:
1. I believe using 0.04 lot for $1000 is just too risky. Just to let you know that today I have a huge drawdown of 79.88% with 10 trades of GBPJPY being placed on my account. As of now, my demo account is barely surviving due to using a large leverage of 1:1000, I think if anyone is using a leverage of 1:500 or lower, you account most probably wouldn't survive and got wiped out already.

2. After the result shown today, I think it would be good to use a much smaller lot size such as 0.02 lot or even 0.01 lot for a $1000 account (Yes your profit would be much smaller but your risks will reduce too). The next important thing would be using a large leverage for better safety. The larger the leverage the better and safer it is for your account to survive during crazy market movement like the one that is happening today.

Here's some screenshots shared below just for your reference. That's all I have to share with everyone for now. Wish you all the best in your testing. Be safe and stay safe. God bless. bye.
2022-08-16 79.88% DD with 10 GBPJPY trades (0.04 lot for $1000).jpg2022-08-16 79.88% DD with 10 GBPJPY trades (0.04 lot for $1000) 2.jpg

Last edited:
Dear all, new updates on Life Changer EA testing are as follow:
1. I believe using 0.04 lot for $1000 is just too risky. Just to let you know that today I have a huge drawdown of 79.88% with 10 trades of GBPJPY being placed on my account. As of now, my demo account is barely surviving due to using a large leverage of 1:1000, I think if anyone is using a leverage of 1:500 or lower, you account most probably wouldn't survive and got wiped out already.

2. After the result shown today, I think it would be good to use a much smaller lot size such as 0.02 lot or even 0.01 lot for a $1000 account (Yes your profit would be much smaller but your risks will reduce too). The next important thing would be using a large leverage for better safety. The larger the leverage the better and safer it is for your account to survive during crazy market movement like the one that is happening today.

Here's some screenshots shared below just for your reference. That's all I have to share with everyone for now. Wish you all the best in your testing. Be safe and stay safe. God bless. bye.
View attachment 21630View attachment 21631
Good Day @cchong

The exact same thing happened to me on both my live accounts. All settings was the same my lot was lowered to 0.02 because I started testing Indices as well. I was caught in the GBPJPY trade as well. Well over 200pips in drawdown. This is same thing that happened to the GBPUSD trade last week. I eventually had to close out the losses in order to save the accounts. What is weird for me yesterday was high impact news for GBP but the overall moves in the markets wasn't overwhelming in the sense of added volume etc. Some how It seems the EA just got stuck in a trade and it couldn't recover. So back to the drawing board for me. Will not run the EA on my live accounts until I have run a few more tests. I am going to see how it will perform when lowering the SL from 400 to say 60 pips or 90pips.

Will keep you posted.

Good Day @cchong

The exact same thing happened to me on both my live accounts. All settings was the same my lot was lowered to 0.02 because I started testing Indices as well. I was caught in the GBPJPY trade as well. Well over 200pips in drawdown. This is same thing that happened to the GBPUSD trade last week. I eventually had to close out the losses in order to save the accounts. What is weird for me yesterday was high impact news for GBP but the overall moves in the markets wasn't overwhelming in the sense of added volume etc. Some how It seems the EA just got stuck in a trade and it couldn't recover. So back to the drawing board for me. Will not run the EA on my live accounts until I have run a few more tests. I am going to see how it will perform when lowering the SL from 400 to say 60 pips or 90pips.

Will keep you posted.
Thanks for your input and updates. Take care and all the best for your EA tests.

Good day All

Just some feedback. So yesterday was rough day in the market. The EA was stuck in a GBPUSD sell trade from the Tuesday. I left the trade open hoping it would TP before the CPI news dropped. CPI news dropped and GBPUSD shot to the upside causing a massive drawdown. The trade ran well over 160pips. Causing a 60% drawdown subsequent blew around 50% of the account just on that one trade. Then on top of that I have been testing indices on live account made a mistake with the lot size boom lost another 10%. So overall not good day yesterday.

So as mentioned previously its safer to switch the EA off when high impact news drops. I had the option of closing the trade manually before the news dropped and lose 3% on the trade but I decided the keep it open. And it bit me.

Cheers.
Thank you for the update and good luck

Dear all, after having recent conversations with NexusFX about this EA as all of you can read here in this channel, I think he is absolutely right when mentioning about "Some how It seems the EA just got stuck in a trade and it couldn't recover." This sounded really bad for me because it does not matter how good this EA had performed in the past, once it got stuck with any currency pair (such as GBPJPY and etc.) that had failed to recover, then all your precious profits earned plus your capital are all gone, as simple as that.

Furthermore, although NexusFX mentioned that he has done tests using different currency pairs in the past and have found only these three pairs (namely: GBPUSD, GBPJPY and AUDUSD) that appeared to be profitable and also considered to be low risks, yet, now I believe we could agree that there is no such thing as a "safe" or "low risk" currency pair. Every currency pair could easily turned out to be risky at any point and any time. Well, what can I say? Welcome to the real world.

To be honest, personally I don't think I would recommend this EA to anyone especially after seeing what happened when one currency pair has gone wrong. If you were to ask me what kind of lot size to try, now I would say that perhaps 0.01 lot for a $1000 account would be reasonably safe. However, you could only expect maybe a monthly profit of say around 10% or so with roughly max. drawdown of 20% when using a large leverage of 1:1000. However if you choose a lower leverage of 1:500, then I would assume that the max. drawdown could easily go up to 40% or so which is definitely not a good thing in my opinion with regards to the account safety.

Okay, that is pretty much what I could say about Life Changer EA now. Best wishes to NexusFX and all of you and all the best in your journey of testing this EA.

Stay safe and keep safe. Take care everyone and May God bless all of you.

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Hi can I have this EA?

Dear all, after having recent conversations with NexusFX about this EA as all of you can read here in this channel, I think he is absolutely right when mentioning about "Some how It seems the EA just got stuck in a trade and it couldn't recover." This sounded really bad for me because it does not matter how good this EA had performed in the past, once it got stuck with any currency pair (such as GBPJPY and etc.) that had failed to recover, then all your precious profits earned plus your capital are all gone, as simple as that.

Furthermore, although NexusFX mentioned that he has done tests using different currency pairs in the past and have found only these three pairs (namely: GBPUSD, GBPJPY and AUDUSD) that appeared to be profitable and also considered to be low risks, yet, now I believe we could agree that there is no such thing as a "safe" or "low risk" currency pair. Every currency pair could easily turned out to be risky at any point and any time. Well, what can I say? Welcome to the real world.

To be honest, personally I don't think I would recommend this EA to anyone especially after seeing what happened when one currency pair has gone wrong. If you were to ask me what kind of lot size to try, now I would say that perhaps 0.01 lot for a $1000 account would be reasonably safe. However, you could only expect maybe a monthly profit of say around 10% or so with roughly max. drawdown of 20% when using a large leverage of 1:1000. However if you choose a lower leverage of 1:500, then I would assume that the max. drawdown could easily go up to 40% or so which is definitely not a good thing in my opinion with regards to the account safety.

Okay, that is pretty much what I could say about Life Changer EA now. Best wishes to NexusFX and all of you and all the best in your journey of testing this EA.

Stay safe and keep safe. Take care everyone and May God bless all of you.

Good day

You hit the nail on the head. Strange how it will be profitable for at least 2 months and then suddenly it goes all haywire. I was making decent profits for two months straight. This month starts and it works it self back wards.

Guess its back to square one.

Good day

You hit the nail on the head. Strange how it will be profitable for at least 2 months and then suddenly it goes all haywire. I was making decent profits for two months straight. This month starts and it works it self back wards.

Guess its back to square one.
Thanks NexusFX for the sharing and yes agreed with you, back to square one again, sad.
Anyway, I'm starting all over again this time with 0.01 lot used for $1000 demo account (with leverage 1:1000). See how it goes over three months or more. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

can you tell me what this range means?
I have an account with ICM Raw Spread. I hope it is suitable for the EA

View attachment 21640
Sorry I have no idea what that "Range:53.0"(shown on EA MT4 Chart) is all about. Maybe someone else who understand this could help explain this to us all. As for "ICM", are you referring to ICMarkets broker? If so, I think it's quite a reputable broker. As for Raw Spread accounts I think it should work fine. For your info, some EA do need Raw Spread accounts in order to work well. As for Life Changer EA, so far I don't see any specific requirements for using Raw Spread accounts. Having said so, Raw spread accounts are good especially during high volatile market movements where spreads would become much wider with normal standard accounts and Raw Spread Accounts do serve well to help minimize this problem.

Last edited:
Thanks NexusFX for the sharing and yes agreed with you, back to square one again, sad.
Anyway, I'm starting all over again this time with 0.01 lot used for $1000 demo account (with leverage 1:1000). See how it goes over three months or more. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Hi @cchong

We have spend so much time testing it cant really give up now. Still one of the best EA's out there. The changes I will be doing is the following.

On demo account as my live accounts took big knocks that I am currently slowly making back by manual trading.

0.01 lot
Stoploss - from 400 down to 100. I want to see what the EA does with a lower SL.
Amount of trades open drop it from 10 to 4.

Lets see how this goes. Will keep you posted.

Take Care

Hi @cchong

We have spend so much time testing it cant really give up now. Still one of the best EA's out there. The changes I will be doing is the following.

On demo account as my live accounts took big knocks that I am currently slowly making back by manual trading.

0.01 lot
Stoploss - from 400 down to 100. I want to see what the EA does with a lower SL.
Amount of trades open drop it from 10 to 4.

Lets see how this goes. Will keep you posted.

Take Care
Thanks very much for your sharing and updates. Wish you all the best with your tests and God bless:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.