What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 171 Votes
Good day All

Just an update on this step setting. The EA opened another trade on AudUsd. The 1st trade went 20pips in drawdown. It opened another position. Eventually trade was managed by the EA and closed in profit.

So, the step setting from 15pips to 20pips is working really well.
Yup. The larger the "steps" are (which is pips distance between each trade placed), the less trades it will open during drawdown, the profits could be slower too, but safer.

Wow this is great! I would love to test this EA out... Looks like you guys are getting a lot of profits here :)
Thanks for your comments and interest in this EA. Well, just to be honest with you, I think YES, this EA could possibly help you to make some profits but definitely NOT "a lot of profits" as I believe anyone who could gain a lot of profits within a short period could easily get their account blown anytime soon too. In short, BIG profits = BIG risks. Smaller profits = smaller risks. It's truly a simple but yet true statement for many.

Therefore, please DO NOT expect to gain "a lot of profits" within a short period of time. What matter most is to be able to keep yourself safe by control your risks properly so that you could be able to survive and continue to grow your account in a long term period. If you are just aiming for earning big profits, then I guess you would tend to use very risky settings that could easily get yourself into trouble. If I'm not mistaken, with this EA I think maybe you could possibly and roughly expect to earn a monthly profit of between 10-16% or so if you try to use a lower risk level of settings such as using 0.01 lot size for a $1000 account. If you expect any bigger profits of say 30% or more, I think your account could easily get intro trouble whenever the market turns extremely volatile at any time.

Having said all that, I do wish you all the best in your experience of testing this EA. Whatever settings you use, please test it on demo only for at least 3 months or more and not just days or weeks (for your best safety). If you think that your settings really work out really well for you, you may then feel free to use it on live account as you wish to at your own risks.

Stay safe and keep safe at all times. Take care and God bless:)

This EA really this good? Just checking if this is not a scam
Well, hope you don't mind me sharing my own thoughts. Perhaps let me try to answer your second question first. No, it is not a scam in my opinion. I believe many have been testing this EA for quite some time, some even tested for years already. So far none of them has mentioned anything about scam with this EA. I think the question for this EA is not about scam but rather on the settings that matter the most. It is important to find settings that work well and also considerably safe over a long period of time, I'm talking about not just days and weeks but months and years.

As for your 1st question, it is rather hard to answer as the term "good" is quite different for everyone. Some would see "good" as to be able to double your account in 1 or 2 months. Some would expect a good EA to be capable of earning a minimum monthly profit of 30%, 40%, 50% or even more. Hence, I don't think I could simply answer your question by saying "good" or "really good". Well, if you think you are happy with a monthly profit of around 10% or so, then YES you probably could say that this is a good EA for you.

try out the bot that I shared here, the gold scalper, put it on gold 5min chart and you'll thank me, but turn it off and close all trades on high impact news day..otherwise u can blow account, just monitor this bot and close on news days.
happyy earnings

Thanks for your offer but please just post and share your EA on a new channel or new thread of this forum website. This channel/thread is about Life Changer EA matters only. Thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for your offer but please just post and share your EA on a new channel or new thread of this forum website. This channel/thread is about Life Changer EA matters only. Thanks for your understanding.
Yes I have posted here on different thread and I am sorry Sir I just realized.
I will be more aware from now on.
will test this EA this week and post results!

Good day All

Trust everyone is well.

So just an update again on this EA. I have been running mine again for just over a month on live account.

All settings exactly same as previously posted. Only difference I'm on an 8000USD live account. Yes 8000usd. I knew this EA has great potential and that it worked based of previous experience and decided to take the leap.

Currently its only trading GBPUSD and GBPJPY. I have noticed that it does also trade AUDJPY and NZDJPY and NZDUSD very well. It also helps to not trade a minor pair against a Major. As it will sometimes go into big draw down. For example, USDCHF.

Profits so far and withdrawn close to 1000USD. I basically manage the EA when it comes to High impact news events and will turn it off. Then switch it back on 30mins after the news and the market has calmed down. As previously said with my settings as it is I get anything between 40 to 100USD per day. I had a few days where the profits were really low. But other than that, it gives a consistent 1.5% return daily.

So yes, the EA needs a large account or as per the guidelines 0.01 per 1000usd in your account. Because I am only trading 2 or 3 pairs, I am currently on a 0.20 lot size. Frequency of trades is still very low. will at most do 4 trades per day.

Ultimately it comes down to what amount of capital you want to invest and allow the EA to grow that amount for you. slowly but surely. I am also not risking it by trading Major new events. I have also noticed that GBPJPY will sometimes get into a trade unexpectedly and move in to 1% or 2% drawdown but then close out the trade in profit.

So far, I am happy and yes monitoring the news events is extra bit of work, but it does pay off. Other option I have is to lower my lot size way down and then add in 1 or 2 more pairs. Then allow the EA to run through the news events. But I don't really need to risk my account because I want to trade news events. Rather be safe than sorry. Even though we have the same news each month. The impact it might have on the market at that given time is different every time. So, you can't really go back on the historical data to project possible future behavior.

I will in the new month half my account. As it doesn't need to be so big. It was purely for testing purposes. I have also been testing this EA for over a month now indices on a demo account. And have had really good success so far.

Take Care everyone will keep you posted how it goes.

Cheers.

Thank
Good day All

Trust everyone is well.

So just an update again on this EA. I have been running mine again for just over a month on live account.

All settings exactly same as previously posted. Only difference I'm on an 8000USD live account. Yes 8000usd. I knew this EA has great potential and that it worked based of previous experience and decided to take the leap.

Currently its only trading GBPUSD and GBPJPY. I have noticed that it does also trade AUDJPY and NZDJPY and NZDUSD very well. It also helps to not trade a minor pair against a Major. As it will sometimes go into big draw down. For example, USDCHF.

Profits so far and withdrawn close to 1000USD. I basically manage the EA when it comes to High impact news events and will turn it off. Then switch it back on 30mins after the news and the market has calmed down. As previously said with my settings as it is I get anything between 40 to 100USD per day. I had a few days where the profits were really low. But other than that, it gives a consistent 1.5% return daily.

So yes, the EA needs a large account or as per the guidelines 0.01 per 1000usd in your account. Because I am only trading 2 or 3 pairs, I am currently on a 0.20 lot size. Frequency of trades is still very low. will at most do 4 trades per day.

Ultimately it comes down to what amount of capital you want to invest and allow the EA to grow that amount for you. slowly but surely. I am also not risking it by trading Major new events. I have also noticed that GBPJPY will sometimes get into a trade unexpectedly and move in to 1% or 2% drawdown but then close out the trade in profit.

So far, I am happy and yes monitoring the news events is extra bit of work, but it does pay off. Other option I have is to lower my lot size way down and then add in 1 or 2 more pairs. Then allow the EA to run through the news events. But I don't really need to risk my account because I want to trade news events. Rather be safe than sorry. Even though we have the same news each month. The impact it might have on the market at that given time is different every time. So, you can't really go back on the historical data to project possible future behavior.

I will in the new month half my account. As it doesn't need to be so big. It was purely for testing purposes. I have also been testing this EA for over a month now indices on a demo account. And have had really good success so far.

Cheers.
Thanks for your feedback. I'll start to test soon :)

Good day All

Trust everyone is well.

Cheers.
Good day NexusFX,
Thanks for sharing. Can you share a screenshot of the EA settings on the real account you are running? it will help many new people here.

Good day NexusFX,
Thanks for sharing. Can you share a screenshot of the EA settings on the real account you are running? it will help many new people here.
Good day

If you go back a few pages, you will see I did an in-depth explanation on my findings on this particular EA.

here is the link https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-172094

I have made few changes to these settings. See screen shot.

I have added in NZDJY, NZDUSD, AUDJPY, AUDUSD. So far, no issues. I have also lowered my lot to 0.15. More than enough for my account size.

IMG_20221130_103635_910.jpg

Good day

If you go back a few pages, you will see I did an in-depth explanation on my findings on this particular EA.

here is the link https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-172094

I have made few changes to these settings. See screen shot.

I have added in NZDJY, NZDUSD, AUDJPY, AUDUSD. So far, no issues. I have also lowered my lot to 0.15. More than enough for my account size.

View attachment 23299
I've been testing it for a while and it's very good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.