What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Dear cchong,
You are right, i ran this EA test on 2 different accounts, 1 demo account and 1 real account, same broker. As a result, the demo account did not enter the NZDJPY pair, but the real account entered the order and blew up. I still don't understand why there is this difference. The market always has unexpected fluctuations we can't predict in advance with this EA's one-way order, I find it very risky. If you have another EA that is safer, please share it with me. thank you

Thanks kecodon8991 for your kind sharing of experience of using this EA. Sorry to hear that you've blown your live account. It happened to me too in the past and frankly speaking it could also happen to anyone at any point of time.

I don't know what broker you use but just for your info that I only use Roboforex and FBS because they are the ones who do offer large leverage of 1:1000 which would be safer for my EA trading. In my past experiences of using this EA with both Roboforex and FBS, all the trades seemed quite consistent on both demo and live accounts. I don't know much about the experiences of other people but, it seemed to me that you're the first one I heard that mentioned about the differences in placing trades between a demo and live account under the same broker. To be honest I have no idea how and why because first of all, I believe none of us is the EA developer or programmer and so we do have limited understanding of how this EA actually work. Secondly, different brokers may have differences in their conditions of operating their trading platforms. Therefore it's important that we do testing EAs with our preferred broker(s) with a much "longer" time say at least 1 month (or 3 months or even more would be much better) "on DEMO accounts only" just to see how the EAs perform. If they performed consistently well, then we may further think of maybe putting the EA on a live account (if you wish to) to see how it goes. At least that's what I do for most of my EA tests.

In my opinion, this EA performed quite consistently well except when once in a while where there's a huge market movement happened suddenly (may be due to a high impact news or so). If the EA settings that you use are not good and safe in terms of risk management, then I think that's when and where your account usually get blown. In general principle as recommended, a lot size of 0.01 lot is to be used for an account with a minimum balance of $1000 (or more if possible) for a reasonably safe trading with this EA. The next thing that I believe is important is about your leverage. The larger your leverage, the better and safer you would be especially during periods when the market suddenly moves strongly against you with a huge drawdown. That's why I always choose a broker that offers me with a large leverage of 1:1000 for my better safety.

Talking about EA settings, I believe NexusFX has indeed shared quite a lot of stuff with very good insights and I would kindly encourage you and many others to spend time reading his comments and explanation on the EA settings. I think you'll appreciate his sharing on his own past experiences of testing with this EA too. To be honest with you, I have copied most of his settings except with just some minor adjustment due to my own preference in terms of risks managment and profit expectation. Having said so, still I have absolutely no guarantee that my own settings would work perfectly well in the long run as the market is always changing and anything could go wrong at any point of time. The only thing we could do is keep on learning (including learning from our past mistakes) and trying our best to learn how to manage our risks properly hoping that our EA settings could keep our accounts survive through a longer period of not just days but months and years (if possible).

Talking about other EAs in your question, sorry to say that up to now I still haven't got a concrete answer of any other EA that is reliable for long term use. As far as I know, I think many would agree with me that all EAs could be risky at any moment and are capable of blowing up accounts. Some are just scam EA, some work well for just a few days, some longer for a whole month or so but later one day suddenly went crazy and blew up accounts. Some might have shown truly awesome results with backtests but yet when put on demo or live accounts they behave completely different and gave you terrible results instead. For me, Life Changer EA could be a reliable EA for long term use. The important thing is to be able to find settings that help to earn consistent profits over a long term and at the same time also able to keep you reasonably safe under most market conditions. That's all I could say about this EA. As for other EA, well... will see. If I do come across any EA that I think is worth to try, well yes... I'll be glad to share more info with you all in the future.

Whichever EA that you choose, and whatever settings that you use, please remind yourself to keep learning on "How to Keep Yourself Safe at ALL Times" and not just focusing on finding EAs that bring you the biggest profit. Because if you cannot manage your risks well, all your profits (including your capital/initial balance) will definitely be all gone soon or later.

Wishing you and everyone all the best in your search of good and reliable EA and settings that work well for you. Till then, take good care and God bless you all for a blessed Christmas season and happy new year:)

Last edited:
Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
How much is it?

How much is it?
It's completely free to download from this channel. In fact it's actually mentioned clearly in your post with the following words:
"Sharon said:
Hello All,
...This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE...").
Please go back again to that post you've quoted from and responded to. The EA should be in the attachment section somewhere down below that post.

If you can't find it, here's the link for you: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-3173

Last edited:
I've had my version on a real account since April 2020 and all good, returns circa 6% PM using the .set file i provided. DD can get to 20%-25% but comes out the other side.

I've seen/used a few EA's and this one is the consistent one for me.

Attached it again if anyone wants it - it has a guide to install too, so just do that, then load the set file
Thanks very much for sharing.

Is anyone experiencing any issues running the "Life Changer EA_full_version.ex4" after uploading it and modifying the settings to the recommended ones? Nothing is happening, literally. I've done everything in terms of click all the checkboxes too and has a smiley face and still nothing for the recommended pairs. Very odd. Do I need to add a preset or something?

Is anyone experiencing any issues running the "Life Changer EA_full_version.ex4" after uploading it and modifying the settings to the recommended ones? Nothing is happening, literally. I've done everything in terms of click all the checkboxes too and has a smiley face and still nothing for the recommended pairs. Very odd. Do I need to add a preset or something?
Hi,
If you do see a "smiley face" sign there and also see all the MT4 chart messages appear as normal, then it is supposed to function properly even without using any preset. The question is, how long did you wait after setting up your EA? For your info, this EA normally won't immediately start trading after setting up. If I'm not mistaken, it could easily wait from 1 hour to maybe 24 hours or more. If you are sure that you have done all the correct steps of setting it up, then all you need to do is just to wait for 1 to 3 days. In short, "Patience" is the key.

In addition to that, I have also attached a screenshot below with some handwritten red notes just for you to double check on your set up procedures. If everything is done properly, then EA should be good to go.

Hope that helps. All the best to you and your EA tests. Take care and God bless.

Life Changer settings check.png

Last edited:
Hi,
If you do see a "smiley face" sign there and also see all the MT4 chart messages appear as normal, then it is supposed to function properly even without using any preset. The question is, how long did you wait after setting up your EA? For your info, this EA normally won't immediately start trading after setting up. If I'm not mistaken, it could easily wait from 1 hour to maybe 24 hours or more. If you are sure that you have done all the correct steps of setting it up, then all you need to do is just to wait for 1 to 3 days. In short, "Patience" is the key.

In addition to that, I have also attached a screenshot below with some handwritten red notes just for you to double check on your set up procedures. If everything is done properly, then EA should be good to go.

Hope that helps. All the best to you and your EA tests. Take care and God bless.

View attachment 23565
Ahhh ok. I just checked the computer this morning and YES it did take a trade after almost 24 hours. It took 4 trades so far. Extremely slow, but worked. Was planning on turning it off right now since there's a high impact news for the USD.

I'm definitely going to let it sit there and do it's thing. I have an idea, but just a thought. What do you think of having the pairs' charts doubled on the screen where if you were using only 2 pairs, you have the same 2 pairs seen twice on the screen so you would be having 4 charts total on the screen and the EA doing double the work?

This is assuming you stick to ALL the parameters and rules from you and @NexusFX AND you turn it off prior to the news to avoid the most important problem of all, the drawdown? Just a thought. I'm also testing it out so I will need some time to see if it's really working or not

Ahhh ok. I just checked the computer this morning and YES it did take a trade after almost 24 hours. It took 4 trades so far. Extremely slow, but worked. Was planning on turning it off right now since there's a high impact news for the USD.

I'm definitely going to let it sit there and do it's thing. I have an idea, but just a thought. What do you think of having the pairs' charts doubled on the screen where if you were using only 2 pairs, you have the same 2 pairs seen twice on the screen so you would be having 4 charts total on the screen and the EA doing double the work?

This is assuming you stick to ALL the parameters and rules from you and @NexusFX AND you turn it off prior to the news to avoid the most important problem of all, the drawdown? Just a thought. I'm also testing it out so I will need some time to see if it's really working or not
Well...you may try any method or use any strategy that you wish to and see how things go. Just for your info, this is a multi currency EA and it is required to attach only one single currency pair on the chart and not more than one. I have no idea what would happen if you do things any other way, it could possibly create confusions for the EA to work properly or so, I don't know. Having said so, feel free to try it if you wish to but only on a demo account for your best safety.

Last but not least, any expectation of EA doing "double work" or placing more trades would undoubtedly raising the problem of having much bigger risks for your account. If you can't manage your risks well, to be honest, I don't think your account or any account could survive for very long. The best is to learn to manage your risk first before thinking of increasing your profits. That's the only suggestion I have for you now. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless.

Last edited:

One more thing, if you want the EA to do double work and to increase your profits by 2 times, then the easiest way is none other than to simply double up your lot size. It's that simple. However, that still won't help solve the problem of safety. Remember, the larger your profits, the larger your risks will be. As for this EA, I think the recommended lot size is 0.01 lot used for a $1000 or larger account balance if you wish to be safer. If you are expecting the EA to earn a much bigger profit, then be prepared to face the consequences of having your account blown when one day the market is suddenly moving strongly against you. Again, safety always come first. Learn to manage your risks so that you may possibly secure your profits in the long run.

One more thing, if you want the EA to do double work and to increase your profits by 2 times, then the easiest way is none other than to simply double up your lot size. It's that simple. However, that still won't help solve the problem of safety. Remember, the larger your profits, the larger your risks will be. As for this EA, I think the recommended lot size is 0.01 lot used for a $1000 or larger account balance if you wish to be safer. If you are expecting the EA to earn a much bigger profit, then be prepared to face the consequences of having your account blown when one day the market is suddenly moving strongly against you. Again, safety always come first. Learn to manage your risks so that you may possibly secure your profits in the long run.
I agree with what you’re saying. Regardless, I’m have reminders each week to turn off my MT4 with the high news impact. Also, I’ll be monitoring drawdowns to see if it even possible. Wouldn’t hurt to try and yes it’s always on a 100K demo account with 1.0 lot sizes

I agree with what you’re saying. Regardless, I’m have reminders each week to turn off my MT4 with the high news impact. Also, I’ll be monitoring drawdowns to see if it even possible. Wouldn’t hurt to try and yes it’s always on a 100K demo account with 1.0 lot sizes
Great. Wish you all the best then.

Dear all,

I have following question regarding MaxPairTrades and FixLot/Multiplier.

1) What is the meaning of MaxPairTrades ? Does it mean the maximum number of currency pair trading at the same time ? Does the EA will select the currency pair for trading under certain criteria and condition.

1672278595708.png

2) Under the following setting of multiplier and FixLot.

1672279307758.png
The actual trade lot size from level 1 to level 9 is 0.01 and starting from level 10 is 0.02.

Level/LayerTrade Lot SizeCalculation : (Fix lot x Multiplier)Fix LotMultiplier
0.01​
1.05​

Cheers
Thank you very much.

Attachments

• 1672279270010.png
    1672279270010.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 14
Thanks kecodon8991 for your kind sharing of experience of using this EA. Sorry to hear that you've blown your live account. It happened to me too in the past and frankly speaking it could also happen to anyone at any point of time.

I don't know what broker you use but just for your info that I only use Roboforex and FBS because they are the ones who do offer large leverage of 1:1000 which would be safer for my EA trading. In my past experiences of using this EA with both Roboforex and FBS, all the trades seemed quite consistent on both demo and live accounts. I don't know much about the experiences of other people but, it seemed to me that you're the first one I heard that mentioned about the differences in placing trades between a demo and live account under the same broker. To be honest I have no idea how and why because first of all, I believe none of us is the EA developer or programmer and so we do have limited understanding of how this EA actually work. Secondly, different brokers may have differences in their conditions of operating their trading platforms. Therefore it's important that we do testing EAs with our preferred broker(s) with a much "longer" time say at least 1 month (or 3 months or even more would be much better) "on DEMO accounts only" just to see how the EAs perform. If they performed consistently well, then we may further think of maybe putting the EA on a live account (if you wish to) to see how it goes. At least that's what I do for most of my EA tests.

In my opinion, this EA performed quite consistently well except when once in a while where there's a huge market movement happened suddenly (may be due to a high impact news or so). If the EA settings that you use are not good and safe in terms of risk management, then I think that's when and where your account usually get blown. In general principle as recommended, a lot size of 0.01 lot is to be used for an account with a minimum balance of $1000 (or more if possible) for a reasonably safe trading with this EA. The next thing that I believe is important is about your leverage. The larger your leverage, the better and safer you would be especially during periods when the market suddenly moves strongly against you with a huge drawdown. That's why I always choose a broker that offers me with a large leverage of 1:1000 for my better safety.

Talking about EA settings, I believe NexusFX has indeed shared quite a lot of stuff with very good insights and I would kindly encourage you and many others to spend time reading his comments and explanation on the EA settings. I think you'll appreciate his sharing on his own past experiences of testing with this EA too. To be honest with you, I have copied most of his settings except with just some minor adjustment due to my own preference in terms of risks managment and profit expectation. Having said so, still I have absolutely no guarantee that my own settings would work perfectly well in the long run as the market is always changing and anything could go wrong at any point of time. The only thing we could do is keep on learning (including learning from our past mistakes) and trying our best to learn how to manage our risks properly hoping that our EA settings could keep our accounts survive through a longer period of not just days but months and years (if possible).

Talking about other EAs in your question, sorry to say that up to now I still haven't got a concrete answer of any other EA that is reliable for long term use. As far as I know, I think many would agree with me that all EAs could be risky at any moment and are capable of blowing up accounts. Some are just scam EA, some work well for just a few days, some longer for a whole month or so but later one day suddenly went crazy and blew up accounts. Some might have shown truly awesome results with backtests but yet when put on demo or live accounts they behave completely different and gave you terrible results instead. For me, Life Changer EA could be a reliable EA for long term use. The important thing is to be able to find settings that help to earn consistent profits over a long term and at the same time also able to keep you reasonably safe under most market conditions. That's all I could say about this EA. As for other EA, well... will see. If I do come across any EA that I think is worth to try, well yes... I'll be glad to share more info with you all in the future.

Whichever EA that you choose, and whatever settings that you use, please remind yourself to keep learning on "How to Keep Yourself Safe at ALL Times" and not just focusing on finding EAs that bring you the biggest profit. Because if you cannot manage your risks well, all your profits (including your capital/initial balance) will definitely be all gone soon or later.

Wishing you and everyone all the best in your search of good and reliable EA and settings that work well for you. Till then, take good care and God bless you all for a blessed Christmas season and happy new year:)
Thank cchong. I use exness broker, 2000 cent account for 0.01 lot, 1:1000 leverage but still blown my account. The advice for this EA is to monitor and manually turn off the EA when the price moves in one direction or bad news and close the losing positions before the account is blown away.

Thank cchong. I use exness broker, 2000 cent account for 0.01 lot, 1:1000 leverage but still blown my account. The advice for this EA is to monitor and manually turn off the EA when the price moves in one direction or bad news and close the losing positions before the account is blown away.
Thanks. Yup I agree that it would be good to turn off the EA during high impact news as we know that this EA does not come with any news filter.

Next, apart from using a large leverage and a large account balance with the recommended lot size, I think the other important factor is with the settings. Not too long ago I have also shared in one of my previous comments mentioning about one parameter setting that has got myself and some others into trouble and that was the STOPLOSS value. We know that the default was set at 400 pip. However, the fact of the matter is that there were a few instances where the drawdown pips did hit 400 and so the trades were all closed with a huge loss amount. As a result of that, I have followed another trader's strategy to change the SL value to 0 so that when things happen again in future the trades won't close at 400 pips but would allow the EA continue to work until the trend eventually reverse and finally end with a profit instead of a loss. Having said that however, still there is no guarantee that such SL setting would work well in the long run.

In addtion to that, some other parameter settings such as the 'Multiplier', 'Max trade each side' and 'Max pair trades', these I think are also quite important factors of how much risks we are exposed to when using this EA. The larger the values we set to these parameters, the larger the risks they are of blowing our accounts whenever market moves strongly against us during trading.

Well, let's see how things go then. Wish you all the best in your EA test. Keep up the good work and God bless and have a blessed year end.

Dear all,

1) What is the meaning of MaxPairTrades ? Does it mean the maximum number of currency pair trading at the same time ? Does the EA will select the currency pair for trading under certain criteria and condition.

2) Fixlot and Multiplier. Fixlot 0.01 and Multiplier 1.11. it is rounddown for next level.
such as Level 2 = 0.01 * 1.11 = 0.1 or 0.0111 (i can see 0.1) is it correct?
Level3 = 0.011 * 1.11=0.1 or 0.01221.

Thanks

Dear all,

2) Fixlot and Multiplier. Fixlot 0.01 and Multiplier 1.11. it is rounddown for next level.
such as Level 2 = 0.01 * 1.11 = 0.1 or 0.0111 (i can see 0.1) is it correct?
Level3 = 0.011 * 1.11=0.1 or 0.01221.

Thanks
Hi coolm,
1.) Yes Max pair trades means that the maximum amount of currency pairs allowed to be traded concurrently. Let's just say that there are 12 currency pairs currently available for the EA to work, but since you have set the value of Max pair trades to 2, therefore the EA would only choose a maximum of two different currency pairs, say EURUSD and GBPUSD only for the trading until when one of the currency pairs, say GBPUSD has finally closed trades, then the EA would continue to choose another currency pair say USDJPY to place a new trade. Therefore at any given moment you would only have a maximum of two currency pair being traded. That's one of the ways to help limit your risks as the more currency pairs being traded at the same time, the larger risks you would have of blowing your account especially during strong trending market movements.

For your info, the EA only select from the currency pairs/symbols that are listed inside the parameter settings for its trading. If you don't like some of the currency pairs, you can always edit, delete or add in more pairs as you wish to. As for the topics of "certain criteria and condition", well I think perhaps only the EA developer could answer those questions related to how the EA algorithms were programmed and designed to work.

2.) Since your fix lot is 0.01 and there is no such thing as 0.0111 in trading, so even though you have set multiplier to be 1.11, the next round of trade would still be at 0.01 lot, it will continue to place trades up to a certain level later and then jump straight from 0.01 lot to 0.02. As when it is rounddown or not, that I don't know for sure. I guess you would have to test it out to see for yourself how the calculations work.

Hope that helps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.