What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
awesome. Cant wait to back test it.
Nope you can't. For your info this is a "Multi-currency" EA and backtests only work for "Single-currency" EA(s). The only way for you to see how this EA works is to put it in demo and/or live tests (in other words it's forward testing and not backtesting).

Hi coolm,
1.) Yes Max pair trades means that the maximum amount of currency pairs allowed to be traded concurrently. Let's just say that there are 12 currency pairs currently available for the EA to work, but since you have set the value of Max pair trades to 2, therefore the EA would only choose a maximum of two different currency pairs, say EURUSD and GBPUSD only for the trading until when one of the currency pairs, say GBPUSD has finally closed trades, then the EA would continue to choose another currency pair say USDJPY to place a new trade. Therefore at any given moment you would only have a maximum of two currency pair being traded. That's one of the ways to help limit your risks as the more currency pairs being traded at the same time, the larger risks you would have of blowing your account especially during strong trending market movements.

For your info, the EA only select from the currency pairs/symbols that are listed inside the parameter settings for its trading. If you don't like some of the currency pairs, you can always edit, delete or add in more pairs as you wish to. As for the topics of "certain criteria and condition", well I think perhaps only the EA developer could answer those questions related to how the EA algorithms were programmed and designed to work.

2.) Since your fix lot is 0.01 and there is no such thing as 0.0111 in trading, so even though you have set multiplier to be 1.11, the next round of trade would still be at 0.01 lot, it will continue to place trades up to a certain level later and then jump straight from 0.01 lot to 0.02. As when it is rounddown or not, that I don't know for sure. I guess you would have to test it out to see for yourself how the calculations work.

Hope that helps.
Thank you very much for your answer.

Dear cchong,

I want to know how the EA setting T/L for each step order and what is the relationship with the setting of TalkProfit? Thank you

Best regards,
Thanks for your questions. Sorry to say that I don't think anyone has the official EA instruction manual so I don't really know how everything works. I don't understand what you mean by "T/L", if you are asking about the Trailing Stop Loss functions, all I know is that it will only start to work only when the trend is moving in your favourable direction. If the trade started but the trend is moving against you, then the trailing stop loss function won't be triggered or activated to work at all. Secondly, for the "Trailing Stop", if value is set at 12.0, not sure I'm right about this but, I think what that means is, let's just say that when a EURUSD BUY trade started moving in a profitable or in your favourite direction which is upward movement and once it has reached 12 pips/points in profit, then the Trailing Stop Loss function would immediately be activated and started to move your stop loss level to 12 pips/points below your current profit level and so the distance between your take profit and your stop loss is 12pips/points. If that profitable trend continues to go up to say 25 pips/point, then the "trailing stop" will also follow this trend by move up your stop loss level to 12pips/points below 25 which should be at 13 pip/point level. The trailing stop loss level will only go up and won't come down in a BUY trade condition (if it is a SELL Trade then it's vice versa). Therefore, it will help protect and secure your profits when the trend is moving in the positive directions. Even when later if the trend of the BUY trade suddenly changed direction and start to keep moving downward, then the EA will eventually and finally close the trade at the 13 pip/points level which is the final Trailing stop loss level and you'll end up earning a profit of 13 pips. That's roughly the way of how the trailing stop loss function works in my understanding.

As for the "Trailing Steps", if the value is set at 1, then the trailing stop loss level will move every time whenever the trend started moving 1 step in your favourable direction. If you set the value to 4, then the trailing stop loss level will only move once every time whenever the trend has moved 4 steps further in your favourable direction. There are pros and cons of what value you put in your Trailing Steps, sometimes it could possibly be better to use a smaller Trailing Steps value so that the Trailing Stop loss function will follow closely with the trend. Yet the problem is, if it follows too closely with the trend movement, then there isn't much space for the trend to fluctuate freely and the trend could possibly changed direction and hit the stop loss level too soon before allowing itself to go further in your favourable direction which could eventually end up earning you with a larger profit. So in short, there are always pros and cons of how big or small value you set to the "Trailing Steps". There is no right or wrong about this matter. Some people might like to do their adjustment by changing the value frequently as they deem fit, some just don't anything and leave it as it is. It all depends on what you prefer according to your own strategy and preference. It's that simple.

Hope that helps. Please bear in mind that I'm not an expert in any part of this and I could be wrong at some point or so. Therefore please do your own research and study on how Trailing Stop Loss functions work and what are the pros and cons of using Trailing Stop Loss. I believe you can simply do a google search on this topic for your better understanding.

Ok that's all I can say about this matter. Wish you and everyone all the best, take care and God bless. Bye.

Last edited:
Dear all,

Greetings to you all.

Just like to share my own thoughts on Life Changer EA.

As far as I know ever since I have tested quite a few EAs in the past including Life Changer EA, to my understaning, there is no such thing as "magic" or "perfect" settings for everyone. Many people ask "what is the best setting"? I think the standard answer would be: There is no such thing as THE BEST setting. Yes, there could be some so called "good" and/or safer settings, but still no 100% guarantee as the market is always changing and unpredictable at times. The term "good" or "best" would actually depend on what each individual have in mind with regards to profit and risk expectation and acceptance or tolerance.

As for Life Changer EA, up to this moment, well.... yes, it is indeed a working EA and not a scam EA in my opinion. It does work pretty stable and reasonably well most of the time. Yet, it could also get very risky especially when the market suddenly turned volatile which could cause a huge drawdown with any trading account.

Having said that, I think a few traders like NexusFX (which I do recommend others to follow his comments and updates on this EA if you wish to) and perhaps some other traders too that I don't know of would have a much better understanding and experiences of how this EA works. Therefore please kindly do spend some precious time to go through all those comments that you feel helpful to you for finding settings that work well for you.

Overall, I think Life Changer EA could possibly generate a monthly profit of around 10% more or less if you choose settings that are not that risky in my opinion.

For those of you interested, here are my own settings shared for your info only as follow:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broker: Roboforex
Account Type: Demo Pro
Leverage: 1:1000 (if you use a lower leverage, then your risk would be higher)
Time Frame: M15
Currency pair to be attached to the MT4 chart: I attached EURUSD on ONE chart only.
(Note: actually It does not matter which currency pair that you attached on the chart, just choose any ONE currency pair and attach it onto the chart for the EA to work. The EA would only trade with the currency pairs that are listed on the SYMBOLS from 1-30 under the EA settings.

Fix lot: 0.01 (used for $1000 account or $10 with a CENT account)
Multiplier: 1.11
Step: 20.0
Take Profit: 26.0
Stoploss: 0 (I choose this value instead of the default value of 400 due to the reason that there were instances happened where one of the currency pairs did hit 400 pips in drawdown and that trade was closed with a huge loss amount. As a result, one other trader has shared his method of using a stoploss value of 0 to tackle this problem, and because of that, one other similar incident had happened and the trend after hitting a 400 pips in drawdown, has managed to slowly come back again to the favourable position and eventually the EA closed trade ending in a profit instead of a loss. For your info I myself have tried that too and I have also seen the similar results happened in one of my previous tests. That is why I'm now using this stoploss value of 0 for my current test. )

Max Trade_Each Side: 20 (This may sound more risky for some people. If you don't like it, you may reduce this value as you wish to. In the contrary, some traders would even increase this value as they think they shouldn't limit the EA capabilities of helping to recover quicker the losses of previous trades that were still remained opening with a loss amount. I guess everyone would need to decide on what strategy would work best for him or her. It's entirely up to you to decide what value you want to handle your risks. As simple as that.)

Magic Number: 1234567
Trailing Stop On: True
Trailing Stop: 12.0
Trailing Step: 1
Symbol 1: GBPUSD
Symbol 2: GBPJPY
Symbol 3: AUDUSD
Symbol 4: NZDJPY
Symbol 5: NZDUSD
Symbol 6: AUDJPY
The rest of Symbols from 7-30 I just leave them blank.

(Note: I only use these 6 currency pairs which was mentioned by NexusFX in ForexForum.com, https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-188039)

Max Pair Trades: 2 (If you increase the value, be sure to see much more risks being applied to your account. For me, I think 2 would be the maximum risks that I could accept for my account. If you like to further reduce your risks, you could simply change it to 1 if you wish to.)

The rest of the settings I just leave them as default.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following are the screenshots taken for your further info of roughly how much profit has been earned through using such setting:

Myfxbook result.png

MT4 platform result.png

Okay, I think that's pretty much everything I could say about Life Changer EA for now.

Whatever you do, please...DO NOT just focus on how to earn BIG and HUGE profits without even thinking on how to limit and manage your risks. Always think of RISK FIRST before PROFIT. If you can't manage your risks properly, then all your profits would be gone soon or later.

Also, Bigger profit = Bigger risk. It's that simple.

Wishing everyone a very blessed and happy new year of 2023.

Take good care and God bless you all:)

Bye.

Last edited:
Dear all,

Greetings to you all.

As far as I know ever since I have tested quite a few EAs in the past including Life Changer EA, to my understaning, there is no such thing as "magic" or "perfect" settings for everyone. Many people ask "what is the best setting"? I think the standard answer would be: There is no such thing as THE BEST setting. Yes, there could be some so called "good" and/or safer settings, but still no 100% guarantee as the market is always changing and unpredictable at times. The term "good" or "best" would actually depend on what each individual have in mind with regards to profit and risk expectation and acceptance or tolerance.

As for Life Changer EA, up to this moment, well.... yes, it is indeed a working EA and not a scam EA in my opinion. It does work pretty stable and reasonably well most of the time. Yet, it could also get very risky especially when the market suddenly turned volatile which could cause a huge drawdown with any trading account.

Having said that, I think a few traders like NexusFX (which I do recommend others to follow his comments and updates on this EA if you wish to) and perhaps some other traders too that I don't know of would have a much better understanding and experiences of how this EA works. Therefore please kindly do spend some precious time to go through all those comments that you feel helpful to you for finding settings that work well for you.

Overall, I think Life Changer EA could possibly generate a monthly profit of around 10% more or less if you choose settings that are not that risky in my opinion.

For those of you interested, here are my own settings shared for your info only as follow:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currency pair to be attached to the MT4 chart: I attached EURUSD on ONE chart only.
(Note: actually It does not matter which currency pair that you attached on the chart, just choose any ONE currency pair and attach it onto the chart for the EA to work. The EA would only trade with the currency pairs that are listed on the SYMBOLS from 1-30 under the EA settings.

Stoploss: 0 (I choose this value instead of the default value of 400 due to the reason that there were instances happened where one of the currency pairs did hit 400 pips in drawdown and that trade was closed with a huge loss amount. As a result, one other trader has shared his method of using a stoploss value of 0 to tackle this problem, and because of that, one other similar incident had happened and the trend after hitting a 400 pips in drawdown, has managed to slowly come back again to the favourable position and eventually the EA closed trade ending in a profit instead of a loss. For your info I myself have tried that too and I have also seen the similar results happened in one of my previous tests. That is why I'm now using this stoploss value of 0 for my current test. )

Max Trade_Each Side: 20 (This may sound more risky for some people. If you don't like it, you may reduce this value as you wish to. In the contrary, some traders would even increase this value as they think they shouldn't limit the EA capabilities of helping to recover quicker the losses of previous trades that were still remained opening with a loss amount. I guess everyone would need to decide on what strategy would work best for him or her. It's entirely up to you to decide what value you want to handle your risks. As simple as that.)

(Note: I only use these 6 currency pairs which was mentioned by NexusFX in ForexForum.com, https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-188039)

Max Pair Trades: 2 (If you increase the value, be sure to see much more risks being applied to your account. For me, I think 2 would be the maximum risks that I could accept for my account. If you like to further reduce your risks, you could simply change it to 1 if you wish to.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The following are the screenshots taken for your further info of roughly how much profit has been earned through using such setting:

View attachment 23717

View attachment 23718

Okay, I think that's pretty much everything I could say about Life Changer EA for now.

Whatever you do, please...DO NOT just focus on how to earn BIG and HUGE profits without even thinking on how to limit and manage your risks. Always think of RISK FIRST before PROFIT. If you can't manage your risks properly, then all your profits would be gone soon or later.

Bye.
Thanks for the detailed sharing, I will try it in the future

Dear cchong,

I want to know how the EA setting T/L for each step order and what is the relationship with the setting of TalkProfit? Thank you

Best regards,
Fixlot and Multiplier. Fixlot 0.01 and Multiplier 1.11. it is rounddown for next level.
such as Level 2 = 0.01 * 1.11 = 0.1 or 0.0111 (i can see 0.1) is it correct?
Level3 = 0.011 * 1.11=0.1 or 0.01221.

hello all, is it possible to test a trial version of this EA? thank you all
Here's the good news for you, this EA is not a trial version but simply a fully functional EA with no expiry date at all and best of all it is 100% free for you and everyone to use as you wish to. All the best to your EA tests:)

Dear all,

Greetings to you all.

View attachment 23717

View attachment 23718

Bye.
Thank you very much for your sharing.

It is very useful for us. Could you share the link to me ? So i can study a bit about the detail transaction.
God bless you too

Best regards,

Here's the good news for you, this EA is not a trial version but simply a fully functional EA with no expiry date at all and best of all it is 100% free for you and everyone to use as you wish to. All the best to your EA tests:)
thanks for the answer, perfect, then I'll try to use it to test it, thank you very much :)

Fixlot and Multiplier. Fixlot 0.01 and Multiplier 1.11. it is rounddown for next level.
such as Level 2 = 0.01 * 1.11 = 0.1 or 0.0111 (i can see 0.1) is it correct?
Level3 = 0.011 * 1.11=0.1 or 0.01221.
Level 2 result = 0.1 is definitely wrong. It should be 0.0111 I think but it is rounddown so the EA will still trade with 0.01 on level 2 and not 0.0111, then Level 3 should more or less be the same case. Therefore in actual trading situation you would see that the EA keep placing trades with the same 0.01 lot until certain level which it will change from 0.01 to 0.02 lot.

Has anyone had anyluck with this EA? Lookinf forward to testing!
Welcome to our new member, SyncFX. Well...sorry no luck, it's just hard work of trying to find settings that work well for yourself. Therefore please do kindly spend some time to scroll up here and start reading those past comments that you think are helpful for you and also continue to work hard to find your own settings that work well for you in the long run. I'm sure many traders have shared their results, settings and experiences of using this EA in this channel. After you've spent time reading these comments, I'm sure you won't ask this question here in this channel. Again, no luck. It's all about hard work. Welcome to this channel of Life Changer EA. Happy reading.
All the best to your EA search and tests, take care and God bless:)

Level 2 result = 0.1 is definitely wrong. It should be 0.0111 I think but it is rounddown so the EA will still trade with 0.01 on level 2 and not 0.0111, then Level 3 should more or less be the same case. Therefore in actual trading situation you would see that the EA keep placing trades with the same 0.01 lot until certain level which it will change from 0.01 to 0.02 lot
Thanks very much… your is best

Thanks very much… your is best
Thanks very much for the kind words of encouragement. Having said that, still I believe there are many others who are way better than I am and more experienced than me in terms of testing this EA and many other EAs, one of them I could recommend you to follow is called "NexusFX". So please feel free to scroll up here in this channel and try to read as many comments as you can for gaining a better understanding of how this EA works. Wish you all the best then. Take care:)

Thank you very much for your sharing.

It is very useful for us. Could you share the link to me ? So i can study a bit about the detail transaction.
God bless you too

Best regards,
Sorry for no external link(s) of any kind can be shared here in this forum website or channel unless of course, if you are a "paid" VIP subscriber, then that's another whole new story. For your info, those of us as the "free" members here are only allowed to post some comments with some screenshots attached and that is pretty much what we can do here. Sad but that's the limitation we have here and I guess we all have to accept that. If anyone wants to have more freedom, then the only way is to "pay up" and become a VIP subscriber and you can share almost anything you like and also download all the EAs that have been posted here in this forum without restrictions:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.