What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Thanks very much… your is best
I did also run this EA for about 2 months on a demo, using a VPS. My results were not very promising. Yhe 1 st month was up about 3 % but after 2nd month down 23%. I did afterward test different settings but never reached a good result.

I did also run this EA for about 2 months on a demo, using a VPS. My results were not very promising. Yhe 1 st month was up about 3 % but after 2nd month down 23%. I did afterward test different settings but never reached a good result.
Sorry to hear that you didn't achieve any good result with this EA. Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think there could be something wrong with one or some of your settings. If you don't mind to earn only at around 10% monthly profit or so with this EA, then perhaps maybe you could just take a look at my settings shared in this channel earlier and see if you would like to follow it and to see how it goes for you: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-191809

In the mean time, please also feel free to check out other traders like NexusFX and many others too for their settings that were shared in this channel and see which one suit you the best. Bear in mind that sometimes the results may vary due to using different currency pairs. Some were not that volatile but some could be extremely volatile and could bring you huge drawdown. To be honest, I mostly just use the currency pairs that were mentioned by NexusFX as he is much more experienced in terms of testing all kinds of currency pairs with this EA and he also shared quite a lot of insightful info that I think are helpful for many of us. So do feel free to read comments made by him and also others that you think are helpful for you. Happy reading:)
Other possible factors that could affect the results are the broker that you used. It is important to choose a broker that is more reliable and worth your trust. Some bad brokers could possibly trying to manipulate your trades or affect your trading results in some unknown ways but good brokers won't do so. For your info, Life Changer EA in my view should be able to work with most brokers (if not all) and so far I believe it is considered to be working stable most of the time except during some high impact news event or so.

Okay hope that helps. Wish you all the best then. God bless and take care:)

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that you didn't achieve any good result with this EA. Correct me if I'm wrong but, I think there could be something wrong with one or some of your settings. If you don't mind to earn only at around 10% monthly profit or so with this EA, then perhaps maybe you could just take a look at my settings shared in this channel earlier and see if you would like to follow it and to see how it goes for you: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-191809

In the mean time, please also feel free to check out other traders like NexusFX and many others too for their settings that were shared in this channel and see which one suit you the best. Bear in mind that sometimes the results may vary due to using different currency pairs. Some were not that volatile but some could be extremely volatile and could bring you huge drawdown. To be honest, I mostly just use the currency pairs that were mentioned by NexusFX as he is much more experienced in terms of testing all kinds of currency pairs with this EA and he also shared quite a lot of insightful info that I think are helpful for many of us. So do feel free to read comments made by him and also others that you think are helpful for you. Happy reading:)
Other possible factors that could affect the results are the broker that you used. It is important to choose a broker that is more reliable and worth your trust. Some bad brokers could possibly trying to manipulate your trades or affect your trading results in some unknown ways but good brokers won't do so. For your info, Life Changer EA in my view should be able to work with most brokers (if not all) and so far I believe it is considered to be working stable most of the time except during some high impact news event or so.

Okay hope that helps. Wish you all the best then. God bless and take care:)
Thanks cchong. I will look at it. To be honest, i tested many EA's in the past. some downloaded for free and others i bought. They always show great results in testing, but once i do testing they failed. I downloaded an EA and testing it at present with default settings on a 1 hr chart. I run it on only 3 pairs, EUR/USD and USD/JPY. Past month results were nearly 100%. Still on demo running on VPS. I normally like to do proper testing for 4-6 months before trading on live account. Once i am happy, i will share on Forex Forum.
Enjoy.

Thanks cchong. I will look at it. To be honest, i tested many EA's in the past. some downloaded for free and others i bought. They always show great results in testing, but once i do testing they failed. I downloaded an EA and testing it at present with default settings on a 1 hr chart. I run it on only 3 pairs, EUR/USD and USD/JPY. Past month results were nearly 100%. Still on demo running on VPS. I normally like to do proper testing for 4-6 months before trading on live account. Once i am happy, i will share on Forex Forum.
Enjoy.
Thanks. Yes, 4-6 months of testing is considered good enough to see how an EA actually work under various market situations and conditions. Wish you all the best then. God bless:)

Why does he open a disproportionate lot at multiplier 20?
1. Would you mind explain where you get this screenshot from? There is not much info shown on the screenshot such as what currency pairs and etc, therefore it's not clear whether this were proof of trades executed by Life Changer EA or not.

2. When you mentioned "Why does he...", may I know who or what are you referring to?

3. If "he" is refered to Life Changer EA, then my answer for this would be: "No", I don't think that trade was executed by Life Changer EA as that is not how Life Changer EA usually work and operate as I've never ever seen this kind of trading behaviour happened in my own tests, nor has anyone shared any screenshots or mentioned anything like this in any of their comments. My guess is that "he" actually is not Life Changer EA but instead it was the "person" (or trader) himself or herself who had executed this trade "manually" instead of using Life Changer EA. I think that would easily explain why such "disproportionate lot" appeared in your screenshot shown to us.

Last edited:
Furthermore, if this trade was truly executed by Life Changer EA alone and not by any other EA or so, then the only possibility that I could think of is, there should be something wrong somewhere that caused this irregularity or inconsistent performance of Life Changer EA. Here are the possibilities that I could think of:

1. Human intervention (I have mentioned this in my previous reply to you. It's a trade executed manually by the trader instead of using Life Changer EA.)

2. Broker's intervention/manipulation?
Anyway this is just a pure speculation. Having said that, I did see some info shown online mentioning about some brokers possibly involved in manipulations of trades on their platform which could affect the trading results or so. If that's the case then the only advice is to change your broker for better safety.

3. Another EA
There could be another EA working within the same MT4 platform that might caused such incident to happen. If so, it is strong recommended to turn off and uninstall that EA to allow Life Changer EA alone to work without any interference.

4. Unknown reasons.
If all the above given reasons are not valid and you still get the same wierd trade happened on your account when using Life Changer EA, then I think perhaps the one and only suggestion that I have for you is to uninstall and reinstall everything again, go check and make sure that all your Life Changer EA settings are set up properly. Hopefully by doing so, your trades would then be executed in a "normal" way instead of being crazy and go completely out of control as shown on your screenshot.

Hope that helps. Wish you all the best then. God bless and take care.

Good Day

If your fix lot is set to 0.02 and your multiplier is set to 1.11. When the EA opens 1st trade it will be 0.02 lot. When it opens a 2nd trade for the same pair it will be 0.02 x 1.11=0.0222 rounded to 0.03

If you set the multiplier to 20 it means every trade it opens after 1st trade will be the fix lot x 0.20. so be careful to not set that very high.

I set my multiplier to 1.00. so, it never increases the lot sizes. Works well for me. Multiplier function on this EA is there when the EA opens 1 EURUSD buy trade at 0.02 lot. Now the market goes 20pips in the opposite direction the EA will open a 2nd trade and move the TPs. Now the 2nd trade will be opened at 0.02 x 1.11 multiplier = 0.03 With new TPs.

Hope that makes sense

Take Care.,

Dear cchong,

Thank you very much for your time and effort for testing Life Changer EA. With your approval and information provided, I would like to share my findings as follows:-
  1. Your currencies pair trade is very low volatility, except for GBPJPY. The maximium level step is GBPJPY which reaches level 18.
  2. Your parameter setting is in favour of relatively low volatility, such as AUDUSD and GBPUSD, where the max level/step is 10-13 and the minimum balance required is USD292, in reference to the attached file of martingale calculation.
  3. Due to your trailing stop and step is 12 and 1, the power of price rebound (the price has risen from a lower level/the price has dropped from a hgiher level) is less than original setting with earning less by getting more safety.
Overall, the setting is considering low risk with good return( profit $735.11 / 73.5% since Aug 2022) without too much worred and can sleep well. I think. Hope my sharing is useful for all of you.

God bless you all

Lower Risk​
Higher Risk​
Max.​
Classic​
Level/Step​
1-4​
5-9​
10-13​
14-15​
16-17​
18​
Step​
Risk​
Point​
800​
1000​
800​
400​
400​
200​
Level​
Categories​
Acc. Point​
800​
1800​
2600​
3000​
3400​
3600​
Lot​
0.01​
0.02​
0.03​
0.04​
0.05​
0.06​
Total​
Profit​
%​
High​
GBPJPY​
207​
26​
4​
2​
2​
1​
242​
18​
171.96​
23.7%​
Low​
AUDUSD​
213​
25​
1​
0​
0​
0​
239​
10​
309.34​
42.6%​
High​
GBPUSD​
212​
34​
5​
0​
0​
0​
251​
13​
155.82​
21.4%​
Low​
NZDUSD​
46​
1​
0​
0​
0​
0​
47​
5​
36.44​
5.0%​
Middle​
NZDJPY​
32​
0​
0​
0​
0​
0​
32​
3​
12.81​
1.8%​
Middle​
AUDJPY​
27​
2​
0​
0​
0​
0​
29​
6​
40.27​
5.5%​
Trade No.​
737​
88​
10​
2​
2​
1​
840​
726.64​
100%​
Martingale calculation: Capital Required
Level​
Pipsteps (Points)​
Cumulative Pipsteps​
Lot Size​
Cumulative Lot Size​
DD ($)
Level Start​
Cumulative Used Margin​
Capital Required​
Used %​
1 (initial)​
200​
0.01​
0.01​
$2​
$2​
0.20%​
11​
200​
2000​
0.03​
0.2​
$154​
$40​
$194​
19.40%​
12​
200​
2200​
0.03​
0.23​
$194​
$46​
$240​
24.00%​
13​
200​
2400​
0.03​
0.26​
$240​
$52​
$292​
29.20%​
(Please enter a message with no more than 10000 characters.)

Thanks very much @coolm for the detailed analysis and hard work which is very helpful for many who are interested to find out more about how Life Changer EA works. Good job and keep it up. Take good care, may God bless you and God bless everyone:)

Last edited:
Thanks very much @coolm for the detailed analysis and hard work which is very helpful for many who are interested to find out more about how Life Changer EA works. Good job and keep it up. Take good care, may God bless you and God bless everyone:)
which set file are you using please share your settings

which set file are you using please share your settings

Please refer to above link.

There is no orders open at all, no errors at Experts and Journal tab also. Not sure what's wrong or is the EA expired somehow. Anyone can help?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.