What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 171 Votes
Would like to have a full version of this EA. All trading system has there own advantage and disadvantage. If a martingale EA is well managed then it is gonna be profitable.

Good day All.

Hope Everyone is well.

With every trading system whether its manual or automated system there will be advantages and disadvantages. We all know in trading, you will at some point, have losing trades. Same applies to EA trading bot. When I stumbled upon this thread on this forum, I did read all 90+ pages at the time. I did it to get a better understanding of other trader's experiences with this particular EA. I have to length shared my experience with this EA. For any new trader that will use this EA with everyone has input they have shared you don't have to do anything else but just follow what was already shared and improve on that. I have had good results with this EA. Yes, like we have said it has its drawbacks. One that stands out is high impact news. This EA does not handle high impact news very well. You do open yourself up to risk by trading the high impact news. Like mentioned before you have two options. Switch the EA off when the news drops or make your lot size way smaller. I have on two instances had bad experience with high impact news in the last 2 weeks. As previously mentioned, the EA has a way of getting it self-stuck in particular type of trade. I have noticed this now on few occasions. There are times it will correct the move and the trade will either close break even or in small profit. But if the trend is very strong the EA will struggle, and your account balance needs to handle that drawdown. the other important thing is to make sure your lot size is in line with your account balance. That is the deciding factor between one trade wiping your account all together or it survives. Twice I had to close in big losses due to it getting stuck in a trade and the market not correcting.

As previously shared by me and @cchong. There are few settings that helps to mitigate the risk when things do go wrong. the step setting is very important. Default is 15pips. I have increased mine to 20pips. This setting is there for the EA to open the next trade if, the trend changes. So, if the trade hits -20pips drawdown. it will open another trade and move the TP in line. if that 2nd trade also goes -20pips in drawdown it will open another trade. The higher the setting the less trades it opens but the longer it will also take to manage the trade to close it in profit or breakeven. Hope this makes sense.

At the end of the day an automated system is not entirely automated. You still have to manage it to a certain extent.

Take Care Everyone.

Also, another thing to add. With all the current economic uncertainty, be careful with any USD pair. The volatility in the Dollar also not helping the EA. Trending market the EA trades it very well. Ranging markets, it tends to struggle.

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
good initiative!

FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA

Good day All

Trust all is well.

Here is some feedback. I have been, running the EA now for 3 months straight on live account. I only allow it to trade GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NAS100. I took out GBPJPY as the volatility of the YEN against the Pound sometimes makes the EA run into heavy draw down. For me it works. I am not greedy at all. I have also dropped my account balance to around $4600USD from 8000USD. As it was way too big.

My set file at the moment.
Fix Lot 0.18
Multiplier 1.0
Step 20
Take profit 28.0
Stoploss 400
Max Trades 5
Magic Number 1234567
Trailing stop 24.0
Trailing step 1.0
Pairs
AUDUSD
GBPUSD
NAS100

To everyone this EA works. If you allow it to build the account slowly and not get greedy it will make profits. Make sure your lot size is set according to your account size. So far, I am happy with my returns. EA will make at most 5 trades a day. somedays even two or three. So, for me the frequency of trades is perfect. People think the more trades you let it make the more money you going to make. Yes, true that can be done but also opens yourself to risk. Like manual trading you still need to manage your risk. I still trade manually on my other account. And solely allow this EA to trade and build this account for me.

People are naturally results driven so they will only believe something works if they see results beforehand. There is a lot of people here, that spend countless hours running this EA getting a perfect set file etc. Ultimately it comes down to what you want out of it. Like I said in my previous post. This EA can give high returns over short period of time, but it can blow your account very fast if something in the markets happen. Or you can be conservative and allow it to make small % profits each day and build slowly.

I have spoken to a friend of mine who is programmer. The source code that is available for this EA can't be work with. He did have a look at it. Code is very unclear. I am in talks with him to build an extra news filter EA or something that will switch of the Life changer EA before heavy impact news drops. I still switch of the EA manually before heavy impact news. But still run the risk as something can happen in the markets at any time. Unless we can get the original source file for this EA that is not modified in any way then I can have a filter build in. Until then its manual work for now.

Happy Trading everyone.

Take Care.
What time frame are you using for this settings of yours?

Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.