What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
Regarding your answer, he answered the question of trailing steps, I did acknowledge that. He did not mention "steps" .

There are two steps, there is one at the top, read my post please.
No he was not talking about "trailing steps" but "steps". Please read carefully and try to understand slowly.

ok I guess it would only mitigate risk if you had set it to open more than 1 pair or trade at a time.

I had the step set to 1. I had 24 wins in a straight roll today but markets started ranging (or rather not trending at all) while i was asleep, I got up to see it had 12 losses in a row, actually 6 trades since I had set it to open two traders per pair.

Wonder if someone found a way to sort out the mess during non trending markets.

Pardon me I might have to ask questions that have been answered, it's hard for me to read 1000 posts already made.
Sorry to say this but I don't think you would survive for long by using STEP of 1. The default is set at 15 which I think is already a bit risky. For your info, NexusFX has changed to 20 in his settings which I think is better and safer. There is no problem asking questions. It's just that not everyone has the time to respond to the same question over and over again. It's just my advice and suggestion for you to read past posts for your better understanding. That's how everyone learn from each other and others. We all went through the same thing. So I hope you'll learn more as you follow and read the posts. You don't need to read every post if you don't have plenty of time. Just scroll up and read some that you think are helpful for you. I think NexusFX's posts are quite helpful in my opinion. You may do a search for his posts for your info and learning. Feel free to chat with him if you like. Anyway, up to you to decide what you want and do. No problem.

Just a short answer for you, STEP in my understanding is used for opening a new trade whenever the trend is going against you. If you set STEP to 30, then every 30 STEPS (or pips) in drawdown the EA will open another trade to try to recover your losses. The closer your STEPS, the more trades will be opened when the trend goes against you and that would definitely put you in huge danger and risks. Imagine when you set STEP value at 1, when the trend is moving against you in 10 STEPS/PIP, you will have 10 opening trades, and if the trend continues to move against you with another 20 to 30 pips, what would happen next? I think you would know the answer very well.

Last but not least, for your info that there is no admin or EA owner or user being assigned here to answer any questions. So if you really want to save some time for better learning, please do start reading posts shared by others or else, well...yes, you could ask a bunch of questions but there could be no one to respond to you. It happened to me and many others and I'm sure it could happen to you too. If you don't believe me, just go ahead and browse through many other channels in this forum and I think you would see similar things happened. Questions after questions asked without answers given. It's just simply the fact. No offense please.

One more thing, the other way to learn is observation. Once you set up the EA and let it run for a few days or more, I'm sure pretty soon you would see clearly how the STEPS and many other settings works. In short, there is no shortcut, you just need to do the hardwork yourself to learn and find out how this EA or any other EA works (or not work). Of course it would be great if there is a EA manual available. But there isn't any. Too bad but that's the reality.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Sorry to say this but I don't think you would survive for long by using STEP of 1. The default is set at 15 which I think is already a bit risky. For your info, NexusFX has changed to 20 in his settings which I think is better and safer. There is no problem asking questions. It's just that not everyone has the time to respond to the same question over and over again. It's just my advice and suggestion for you to read past posts for your better understanding. That's how everyone learn from each other and others. We all went through the same thing. So I hope you'll learn more as you follow and read the posts. You don't need to read every post if you don't have plenty of time. Just scroll up and read some that you think are helpful for you. I think NexusFX's posts are quite helpful in my opinion. You may do a search for his posts for your info and learning. Feel free to chat with him if you like. Anyway, up to you to decide what you want and do. No problem.

Just a short answer for you, STEP in my understanding is used for opening a new trade whenever the trend is going against you. If you set STEP to 30, then every 30 STEPS (or pips) in drawdown the EA will open another trade to try to recover your losses. The closer your STEPS, the more trades will be opened when the trend goes against you and that would definitely put you in huge danger and risks. Imagine when you set STEP value at 1, when the trend is moving against you in 10 STEPS/PIP, you will have 10 opening trades, and if the trend continues to move against you with another 20 to 30 pips, what would happen next? I think you would know the answer very well.

Last but not least, for your info that there is no admin or EA owner or user being assigned here to answer any questions. So if you really want to save some time for better learning, please do start reading posts shared by others or else, well...yes, you could ask a bunch of questions but there could be no one to respond to you. It happened to me and many others and I'm sure it could happen to you too. If you don't believe me, just go ahead and browse through many other channels in this forum and I think you would see similar things happened. Questions after questions asked without answers given. It's just simply the fact. No offense please.

One more thing, the other way to learn is observation. Once you set up the EA and let it run for a few days or more, I'm sure pretty soon you would see clearly how the STEPS and many other settings works. In short, there is no shortcut, you just need to do the hardwork yourself to learn and find out how this EA or any other EA works (or not work). Of course it would be great if there is a EA manual available. But there isn't any. Too bad but that's the reality.

Hope that helps.
thanks bro I understand now why it opened few trades with only 1 pip difference. I was confused between a step and trailing step. Now i have set my step higher. thanks

No he was not talking about "trailing steps" but "steps". Please read carefully and try to understand slowly.
Thanks the post you shared he was indeed talking about Steps. thank you. I had previously read a post from him about trailing steps. Thought you were pointing to the same post. :)

Good day All

Trust all is well.

Here is some feedback. I have been, running the EA now for 3 months straight on live account. I only allow it to trade GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NAS100. I took out GBPJPY as the volatility of the YEN against the Pound sometimes makes the EA run into heavy draw down. For me it works. I am not greedy at all. I have also dropped my account balance to around $4600USD from 8000USD. As it was way too big.

My set file at the moment.
Fix Lot 0.18
Multiplier 1.0
Step 20
Take profit 28.0
Stoploss 400
Max Trades 5
Magic Number 1234567
Trailing stop 24.0
Trailing step 1.0
Pairs
AUDUSD
GBPUSD
NAS100

To everyone this EA works. If you allow it to build the account slowly and not get greedy it will make profits. Make sure your lot size is set according to your account size. So far, I am happy with my returns. EA will make at most 5 trades a day. somedays even two or three. So, for me the frequency of trades is perfect. People think the more trades you let it make the more money you going to make. Yes, true that can be done but also opens yourself to risk. Like manual trading you still need to manage your risk. I still trade manually on my other account. And solely allow this EA to trade and build this account for me.

People are naturally results driven so they will only believe something works if they see results beforehand. There is a lot of people here, that spend countless hours running this EA getting a perfect set file etc. Ultimately it comes down to what you want out of it. Like I said in my previous post. This EA can give high returns over short period of time, but it can blow your account very fast if something in the markets happen. Or you can be conservative and allow it to make small % profits each day and build slowly.

I have spoken to a friend of mine who is programmer. The source code that is available for this EA can't be work with. He did have a look at it. Code is very unclear. I am in talks with him to build an extra news filter EA or something that will switch of the Life changer EA before heavy impact news drops. I still switch of the EA manually before heavy impact news. But still run the risk as something can happen in the markets at any time. Unless we can get the original source file for this EA that is not modified in any way then I can have a filter build in. Until then its manual work for now.

Happy Trading everyone.

Take Care.
One like to thank you and appreciate the supportive community you are building . Including Chhog and Cphan too.

The life changer EA seems to have so much potential as I see as compared to the Fx Stabilizer. The risk management for fxtabilizer is already inbuilt , no provisions for SL , TP or trailing stops. I think its a mess.

I see you talked about the news aspect.

The wallstreet Asia EA seems to have all of that built into it but i have not been able to use it yet.
I opened it up in a demo yesterday it did not trade and it seems it also affected my Life changer EA from trading the London/US market today

It is a martingale system. When in loss it adds a 11% bigger trade against the trend, any 20 pips up to 50 times.
I see several people testifying it's a martingale system.

So this means if trade is lost it opens in opposite direction with an addition. My question is that, is this the entire logic of this EA?
Is it not supposed to open a trade based on the next best available signal based on its algorithm ?

I wonder whey people say it works just by Martingale, I know most Eas have multiple indicators being used to enter trades.
I think the martingale is just an option.

start from $200 now its $487 after two month but its very risky.
reduce the total trading value (default 50 :O) imagine .01*50
I think if the account size is big enough like 1k and can actually handle 0.5 lot at a total margin which is below 10% thats cool, leverage 1:500.
Considering that the lot size is set at 0.01 then it reaches 0.5 likely after the 50th failed trade which very unlikely

start from $200 now its $487 after two month but its very risky.
reduce the total trading value (default 50 :O) imagine .01*50
Am actually trying to understand what it means by trades both sites.
Reading all posts in this thread to learn .

Would it be something, like maximum number of times it can hedge on specific trade before closing the sequence?
Or its simply the number of times it can try to get in on a better price on the same side (maybe buy) before reversing to sell trade?

Thanks as much as I can, I try it, because I've always seen a version that only has 2 parameters. Is this all visible?

Am actually trying to understand what it means by trades both sites.
Reading all posts in this thread to learn .

Would it be something, like maximum number of times it can hedge on specific trade before closing the sequence?
Or its simply the number of times it can try to get in on a better price on the same side (maybe buy) before reversing to sell trade?
hi @henryjove , did you tried? did it still work now? there are so many comment here, i cant see if it has the latest version.

Good day All

Trust all is well.

Here is some feedback. I have been, running the EA now for 3 months straight on live account. I only allow it to trade GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NAS100. I took out GBPJPY as the volatility of the YEN against the Pound sometimes makes the EA run into heavy draw down. For me it works. I am not greedy at all. I have also dropped my account balance to around $4600USD from 8000USD. As it was way too big.

My set file at the moment.
Fix Lot 0.18
Multiplier 1.0
Step 20
Take profit 28.0
Stoploss 400
Max Trades 5
Magic Number 1234567
Trailing stop 24.0
Trailing step 1.0
Pairs
AUDUSD
GBPUSD
NAS100

To everyone this EA works. If you allow it to build the account slowly and not get greedy it will make profits. Make sure your lot size is set according to your account size. So far, I am happy with my returns. EA will make at most 5 trades a day. somedays even two or three. So, for me the frequency of trades is perfect. People think the more trades you let it make the more money you going to make. Yes, true that can be done but also opens yourself to risk. Like manual trading you still need to manage your risk. I still trade manually on my other account. And solely allow this EA to trade and build this account for me.

People are naturally results driven so they will only believe something works if they see results beforehand. There is a lot of people here, that spend countless hours running this EA getting a perfect set file etc. Ultimately it comes down to what you want out of it. Like I said in my previous post. This EA can give high returns over short period of time, but it can blow your account very fast if something in the markets happen. Or you can be conservative and allow it to make small % profits each day and build slowly.

I have spoken to a friend of mine who is programmer. The source code that is available for this EA can't be work with. He did have a look at it. Code is very unclear. I am in talks with him to build an extra news filter EA or something that will switch of the Life changer EA before heavy impact news drops. I still switch of the EA manually before heavy impact news. But still run the risk as something can happen in the markets at any time. Unless we can get the original source file for this EA that is not modified in any way then I can have a filter build in. Until then its manual work for now.

Happy Trading everyone.

Take Care.
hi, thank you for sharing. i have a question, which TF is it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online