What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 171 Votes
Hi @gkhanetlikci

Small account id suggest 1:500. The leverage is what will allow the account to not blow immediately if the EA does go into drawdown. On a 100USD you need to put lot size 0.01 and maybe cap the EA on the pairs. Only let it trade 2 or 3 pairs.
NexusFX bro, somehow my Life Changer EA not produce any orders. No error at Experts nor Journal tab at all. Any help? Appreciate

Good day All

Trust all is well.

Here is some feedback. I have been, running the EA now for 3 months straight on live account. I only allow it to trade GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NAS100. I took out GBPJPY as the volatility of the YEN against the Pound sometimes makes the EA run into heavy draw down. For me it works. I am not greedy at all. I have also dropped my account balance to around $4600USD from 8000USD. As it was way too big.

My set file at the moment.
Fix Lot 0.18
Multiplier 1.0
Step 20
Take profit 28.0
Stoploss 400
Max Trades 5
Magic Number 1234567
Trailing stop 24.0
Trailing step 1.0
Pairs
AUDUSD
GBPUSD
NAS100

To everyone this EA works. If you allow it to build the account slowly and not get greedy it will make profits. Make sure your lot size is set according to your account size. So far, I am happy with my returns. EA will make at most 5 trades a day. somedays even two or three. So, for me the frequency of trades is perfect. People think the more trades you let it make the more money you going to make. Yes, true that can be done but also opens yourself to risk. Like manual trading you still need to manage your risk. I still trade manually on my other account. And solely allow this EA to trade and build this account for me.

People are naturally results driven so they will only believe something works if they see results beforehand. There is a lot of people here, that spend countless hours running this EA getting a perfect set file etc. Ultimately it comes down to what you want out of it. Like I said in my previous post. This EA can give high returns over short period of time, but it can blow your account very fast if something in the markets happen. Or you can be conservative and allow it to make small % profits each day and build slowly.

I have spoken to a friend of mine who is programmer. The source code that is available for this EA can't be work with. He did have a look at it. Code is very unclear. I am in talks with him to build an extra news filter EA or something that will switch of the Life changer EA before heavy impact news drops. I still switch of the EA manually before heavy impact news. But still run the risk as something can happen in the markets at any time. Unless we can get the original source file for this EA that is not modified in any way then I can have a filter build in. Until then its manual work for now.

Happy Trading everyone.

Take Care.

Good day All

Trust all is well.

Here is some feedback. I have been, running the EA now for 3 months straight on live account. I only allow it to trade GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NAS100. I took out GBPJPY as the volatility of the YEN against the Pound sometimes makes the EA run into heavy draw down. For me it works. I am not greedy at all. I have also dropped my account balance to around $4600USD from 8000USD. As it was way too big.

Fix Lot 0.18
Multiplier 1.0
Step 20
Take profit 28.0
Stoploss 400
Max Trades 5
Magic Number 1234567
Trailing stop 24.0
Trailing step 1.0
Pairs
AUDUSD
GBPUSD
NAS100

To everyone this EA works. If you allow it to build the account slowly and not get greedy it will make profits. Make sure your lot size is set according to your account size. So far, I am happy with my returns. EA will make at most 5 trades a day. somedays even two or three. So, for me the frequency of trades is perfect. People think the more trades you let it make the more money you going to make. Yes, true that can be done but also opens yourself to risk. Like manual trading you still need to manage your risk. I still trade manually on my other account. And solely allow this EA to trade and build this account for me.

People are naturally results driven so they will only believe something works if they see results beforehand. There is a lot of people here, that spend countless hours running this EA getting a perfect set file etc. Ultimately it comes down to what you want out of it. Like I said in my previous post. This EA can give high returns over short period of time, but it can blow your account very fast if something in the markets happen. Or you can be conservative and allow it to make small % profits each day and build slowly.

I have spoken to a friend of mine who is programmer. The source code that is available for this EA can't be work with. He did have a look at it. Code is very unclear. I am in talks with him to build an extra news filter EA or something that will switch of the Life changer EA before heavy impact news drops. I still switch of the EA manually before heavy impact news. But still run the risk as something can happen in the markets at any time. Unless we can get the original source file for this EA that is not modified in any way then I can have a filter build in. Until then its manual work for now.

Happy Trading everyone.

Take Care.
You can use IceFX.NewsInfo indicator. It can turn off Auto Trading on heavy news, and turn it back on. No need to modify the code at all

Trailing stop 24.0
Dear NexusFx,

Thank you very much for your setting and explaination. I have a question regarding the setting of Trailing Stop and Step. It is appreicate if you could explain further about it. Actually, I don;t know how to work of trailing stop in this setting.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Is Life changer exactly the same EA as in PROFIT MAKER? if I set them to work on two accounts, I see that they open exactly the same trades.

Good day All

Trust all is well.

Fix Lot 0.18
Multiplier 1.0
Step 20
Take profit 28.0
Stoploss 400
Max Trades 5
Magic Number 1234567
Trailing stop 24.0
Trailing step 1.0
Pairs
AUDUSD
GBPUSD
NAS100

Happy Trading everyone.

Take Care.
thanks for the information,

Just wondering, are you using the version that was posted here few years ago ? I am searching for the current version.

Next question, wondering why your stop loss is set to 400 pips or its $400 don't know .

Would it not be better to set the stop loss just below average losing trade in pips displayed in the track record in myfxbook ?

Thanks for your questions. Sorry to say that I don't think anyone has the official EA instruction manual so I don't really know how everything works. I don't understand what you mean by "T/L", if you are asking about the Trailing Stop Loss functions, all I know is that it will only start to work only when the trend is moving in your favourable direction. If the trade started but the trend is moving against you, then the trailing stop loss function won't be triggered or activated to work at all. Secondly, for the "Trailing Stop", if value is set at 12.0, not sure I'm right about this but, I think what that means is, let's just say that when a EURUSD BUY trade started moving in a profitable or in your favourite direction which is upward movement and once it has reached 12 pips/points in profit, then the Trailing Stop Loss function would immediately be activated and started to move your stop loss level to 12 pips/points below your current profit level and so the distance between your take profit and your stop loss is 12pips/points. If that profitable trend continues to go up to say 25 pips/point, then the "trailing stop" will also follow this trend by move up your stop loss level to 12pips/points below 25 which should be at 13 pip/point level. The trailing stop loss level will only go up and won't come down in a BUY trade condition (if it is a SELL Trade then it's vice versa). Therefore, it will help protect and secure your profits when the trend is moving in the positive directions. Even when later if the trend of the BUY trade suddenly changed direction and start to keep moving downward, then the EA will eventually and finally close the trade at the 13 pip/points level which is the final Trailing stop loss level and you'll end up earning a profit of 13 pips. That's roughly the way of how the trailing stop loss function works in my understanding.

As for the "Trailing Steps", if the value is set at 1, then the trailing stop loss level will move every time whenever the trend started moving 1 step in your favourable direction. If you set the value to 4, then the trailing stop loss level will only move once every time whenever the trend has moved 4 steps further in your favourable direction. There are pros and cons of what value you put in your Trailing Steps, sometimes it could possibly be better to use a smaller Trailing Steps value so that the Trailing Stop loss function will follow closely with the trend. Yet the problem is, if it follows too closely with the trend movement, then there isn't much space for the trend to fluctuate freely and the trend could possibly changed direction and hit the stop loss level too soon before allowing itself to go further in your favourable direction which could eventually end up earning you with a larger profit. So in short, there are always pros and cons of how big or small value you set to the "Trailing Steps". There is no right or wrong about this matter. Some people might like to do their adjustment by changing the value frequently as they deem fit, some just don't anything and leave it as it is. It all depends on what you prefer according to your own strategy and preference. It's that simple.

Hope that helps. Please bear in mind that I'm not an expert in any part of this and I could be wrong at some point or so. Therefore please do your own research and study on how Trailing Stop Loss functions work and what are the pros and cons of using Trailing Stop Loss. I believe you can simply do a google search on this topic for your better understanding.

Ok that's all I can say about this matter. Wish you and everyone all the best, take care and God bless. Bye.
thanks a lot, this is a concept I have been trying to rap my head around, especially in regular trading. Never used the trailing stop in MT4 but it can be an amazing blessing because we might not hit next key area of support or resistance but we still get to take a profit at least half of our TP instead of coming back down and hitting the SL.

Another question, in the EA, there is a point that says, Steps below the multiplier. what does that mean?

With regards to the "Step" function, I think NexusFX has already explained this in one of his comments:
"I figured out what the step setting is for. if the EA opens one trade. For example, a Buy. Now this trade starts running in a negative. It will open another position when it hits 15pips or 20pips in negative. To start mitigating the risk and managing the position. So what i will be testing now to see if it is better to lower this setting in order for when the EA does hit trade where it needs to manage the trade with more then one open position if it will then close in profit sooner."
Source: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-184001
Just a word of advice if you don't mind, please kindly spend more time reading posts shared by NexusFX and other EA users and traders in this channel for your better understanding so that it could help save your time from asking questions which might have already been answered by others. Till then, all the best in your EA tests then. Take care and God bless:)

With regards to the "Step" function, I think NexusFX has already explained this in one of his comments:
"I figured out what the step setting is for. if the EA opens one trade. For example, a Buy. Now this trade starts running in a negative. It will open another position when it hits 15pips or 20pips in negative. To start mitigating the risk and managing the position. So what i will be testing now to see if it is better to lower this setting in order for when the EA does hit trade where it needs to manage the trade with more then one open position if it will then close in profit sooner."
Source: https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-184001
Just a word of advice if you don't mind, please kindly spend more time reading posts shared by NexusFX and other EA users and traders in this channel for your better understanding so that it could help save your time from asking questions which might have already been answered by others. Till then, all the best in your EA tests then. Take care and God bless:)
ok I guess it would only mitigate risk if you had set it to open more than 1 pair or trade at a time.

I had the step set to 1. I had 24 wins in a straight roll today but markets started ranging (or rather not trending at all) while i was asleep, I got up to see it had 12 losses in a row, actually 6 trades since I had set it to open two traders per pair.

Wonder if someone found a way to sort out the mess during non trending markets.

Pardon me I might have to ask questions that have been answered, it's hard for me to read 1000 posts already made.

Regarding your answer, he answered the question of trailing steps, I did acknowledge that. He did not mention "steps" .

There are two steps, there is one at the top, read my post please.

Regarding your answer, he answered the question of trailing steps, I did acknowledge that. He did not mention "steps" .

There are two steps, there is one at the top, read my post please.
The images should clarify the two different step settings I was talking about.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 05.33.05.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-14 at 05.33.05.png
    200.5 KB · Views: 60

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online