What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
I warn everyone - this EA is not working, not making a profit. It works for a maximum of 1-2 months, then this EA will start eating your money. Large groups of transactions accumulate and a huge amount of your money is stuck for a very long time. At the same time growing fee - swap. This is my expierence during 1 year. I lost 7000 euros. I started using another EA.
thanks for the warning...can you post screenshots?

Does it work on the on the metatrade 5 and what has been the results so far
No, it is only working on MT4 as the EA is written in .ex4 format only which is usable in MT4 and not MT5. As for results, it is hard to answer for such question as different settings would come out with different results. It is suggested to test on demo only for your best safety, only use it on live account later when you think you are confident that your settings are working well for you. Some say it it very good, some say it is not good, therefore, the best is to test it for yourself to see how it works for you. Whatever you do, just try to manage your risks properly and avoid using a lot size that is too large and too risky for you, and when the market is moving against you, there could be a greater chance that you could survive and not get your account blown up easily. That's all I could say for any EA. Wish you all the best in your testing. Be safe and keep safe at all times. Take care and God bless.

No, it is only working on MT4 as the EA is written in .ex4 format only which is usable in MT4 and not MT5. As for results, it is hard to answer for such question as different settings would come out with different results. It is suggested to test on demo only for your best safety, only use it on live account later when you think you are confident that your settings are working well for you. Some say it it very good, some say it is not good, therefore, the best is to test it for yourself to see how it works for you. Whatever you do, just try to manage your risks properly and avoid using a lot size that is too large and too risky for you, and when the market is moving against you, there could be a greater chance that you could survive and not get your account blown up easily. That's all I could say for any EA. Wish you all the best in your testing. Be safe and keep safe at all times. Take care and God bless.

Hi Friend,

Happy New Year! Are you still using Life Changer EA? What Settings are you using?

Would love to hear your insight.

The EA blew my account (practically), because of the current uptrend in EURJPY. The EA took a short just at the bottom of the reversal of the last down trend which then went into an uptrend.

This EA is promising, but either needs better settings or some tweaking in the way it works. Maybe it would be worthwhile if the EA starts opening trades in the opposite direction if the trend reverses? What do you think?

I don't mind sharing my settings, but clearly it did not work well for me lol.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Friend,

Happy New Year! Are you still using Life Changer EA? What Settings are you using?

The EA blew my account (practically), because of the current uptrend in EURJPY. The EA took a short just at the bottom of the reversal of the last down trend which then went into an uptrend.

This EA is promising, but either needs better settings or some tweaking in the way it works. Maybe it would be worthwhile if the EA starts opening trades in the opposite direction if the trend reverses? What do you think?

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and questions asked on this EA.

Well, first of all happy new year 2022 to you and everyone. Yes, I'm still using Life Changer EA. However, as much as I like to share my settings with you and everyone else, I believe it's not the right time yet to do so for now due to the following reasons:

1. To be honest with you, I have been testing many different settings in the past. Some were of my own, some were suggestions made by others. Sadly speaking, up to today I still haven't found one that is proven to be working well for the long term. Some of them worked ok for a period of time, then one day came when one of the currency pairs became too volatile and the EA seemed to place a lot of trades which caused quite a lot of risk to my account. As the result, I won't simply trust any strategy unless I have tested it for a much longer period of at least 6 months, 1 year or even longer than that. Just for your info, I have actually done the similar mistakes before with another EA called "Red Dragon MT5" which seemed to do quite well for the first two months or so. Yet to my great dissappointment and also a huge shock for me, that later it suddenly became such a risky EA within just one to two weeks time. I have regretted of sharing a lot info on that EA with everyone. I even made quite an effort to do a Youtube video sharing of how profitable it could be when using that EA. Too bad I was totally wrong about it. Now, I rather not make the similar mistakes again which might get others into trouble of losing their precious money like I did in the past.

2. Overall, what I could say about any EA is, I think the key is to find a good and reliable EA and also with settings that are able to control your risks well, so that your profits would possibly be much more secure in the long run especially when the markets do become super risky at times no matter what currency pairs you are trading with. I think Life Changer EA could be a good EA if it could continue to generate a consistent profit while at the same time maintaining a so called "manageable" risk during market volatility periods.

3. Although I can't share all my settings with this EA at this point of time, but what I could do for you and others is perhaps to advise or suggest for the following:
a.) Try NOT to use a very large lot size for your trading.
Yes, if you use a large lot size, you could possibly earn much more profit within a short period of time. E.g. using 0.01 lot for a $100 account. But you could also blow up your account easily whenever the market suddenly moves strongly against you. It happens not only with this EA but any other EAs (or even for manual trading) as well. If you only have a small account balance of $100 (by the way, please don't use any amount lower than $100, you are only putting yourself into much greater risks, simple as that.), there is no way for your to survive with a "standard" account. If you like to use a standard account, then perhaps it would be great if you have at least $10000 or more in my opinion for your better safety.
The only way (in my opinion) to survive with a small account of $100 is to use a CENT account which would immediately turn your $100 into 10000 cents as shown in your MT4 platform. With your 10000 cents, you then can use 0.01 lot (or maybe 0.1 lot or more if you prefer more risks) and I think you could be much safer and would possibly not easily get your account blown up when the market moves badly against you. Having said that however, there is no 100% guarantee for any best safety except God Himself whom I believe is the only one that could really bring me the best safety no matter what. No offense.

b.) Try to use a large leverage if possible for your better safety.
My best recommendation would be to use a 1:1000 leverage (do check with your broker on what large leverage they could offer to you, not many could offer you a 1:1000 large leverage. For your info, I myself use "Roboforex" as my broker because they offer 1:1000 leverage and it is a "fixed" leverage and not a "floating" leverage. "Fixed" means that they won't change overtime but "floating" means that when your account balance or equity has grown up to a certain amount, the leverage will then be "automatically" reduced. Again you would need to check the leverage info with your broker and make sure you understand well what they offer you with. If they don't have 1:1000 leverage, then maybe at least a 1:500 leverage you should have with your small accounts. Anything smaller than that to me would be "quite risky" for your small account. The larger the leverage, the better the chance you would have of surviving when the market goes against you. The smaller the leverage, the greater possibility of using up all your margins when the drawdown percentage is high. Once your margin is too low and your equity falls too low and can't support your ongoing trades, your broker will definitely "force close" all your trades and leave you with a "blown up" account. That's how most small accounts usually suffer and end up. Sad but true. Therefore, to keep you in a better and safer condition, by all means please do use as much larger leverage as possible. And if possible, please make sure that you use a "fixed" and not a "floating" leverage which could endanger you again once your account balance or equity grows. For your info, your broker normally won't inform you when they reduce your leverage. That is something you must keep in mind and always monitor your leverage closely from time to time (for your best safety).

3. Some other parameter settings.
a.) Multiplier Value
This "multiplier" is the settings for using the "martingale" strategy. If you think martingale is no good (too risky) and you do not like martingale strategy, you can simply turn it off by setting the value to 1.0. Yet the problem for this is, you might get quite a huge number of trades (maybe more than 15 concurrent trades or so) being placed by the EA and still not being able to recover your previous losing trades which in turn could eventually blow up your account with so many trades that lower and hurt your margin badly and caused such a huge risk to your account. For your info, the default multiplier value of the EA setting is set at 1.11 which is still ok in my opinion. So you can keep it as default if you like to.

b.) Max Trade each side
The default value is set at 50. To me that could possibly be too risky depending on your overall settings. If you prefer to have much less risks, then maybe you should try to reduce your trades from being kept opening concurrently all the time. Some would like to have the maximum of 10 trades or less, some would only limit it down to 5 or 4. It's all up to your preference to decide what works best for you.

c.) Max Pair Trade
The default value is set at 2. Meaning: only up to two maximum different currency pairs are allowed to be used and placed at one time. If you like more risks, you could simply choose to increase the value to 3 or 4 (not recommended by me anyway). But if you would like to reduce your risks, then you could set it to 1.0, that means you would only allow one currency pair to be used at one time for your EA trading. That I think is a good way to help reduce your risks.

Okay I think that's all I could say for this EA for now. Hope that helps. Whatever you do, please try to be safe and remain safe at all times. If you can control your risks well and if the EA is also capable of performing consistently well and stable too in the long run, then I think this EA could be one of the EAs that traders could rely in the long term.

Take good care, again happy new year of 2022 to you and everyone else, and may God bless you all:)

Regards,
Chong.

Hi Friend,

Hi, with regards to the settings of this EA, although I am still in the midst of finding the best settings that works well for myself, just for your info that I did receive one settting shared by one EA user that claimed to be able to generate a monthly profit of around 6% or so safely for a much longer period of more than 2 years. Here are his settings for your info and reference as follow:

Time Frame: M15

Currency pair: EURUSD (Note: actually it doesn't matter which currency pair you attach on the chart, this EA does not depend on the currency pair attached to the chart. It is a multicurrency EA (therefore you cannot backtest this EA for backtesting only works for single currency pair EA) and it will only place trades according to all the currency pairs that are listed inside the EA parameters. Just make sure that you attach just ONE currency pair of your choice on ONE single chart of your MT4 platform, and the EA will do its job to make decisions of selecting which particular currency pair to trade at any specific time according to its own sets of unknown algorithms.)

Settings:
Fixed Lot: 0.01
Multiplier: 1.11
Step: 20
Stoploss: 0
Trailing Step: 9.0
Max Trade each side: 50
Max Pair Trade: 2
3 other additional currency pairs were added into the EA parameter: GBPCHF, EURCAD, AUDNZD.
The rest of the settings remained as default.

Note: Although I don't know what is his account balance used for this EA. Anyway, my own recommendation for better safety would be to either use $10000 with a standard account or $100 with a cent account which would turn your $100 into 10000 cents and use a lot size of 0.01 for your trades. (bear in mind that with such lot size used, your profits would not be very large, therefore you risks would also be smaller too. The purpose is to control your risks so that your profits could hopefully be better secured in the long run.)

For leverage I would recommend to use 1:1000 "fixed" and not "floating" leverage. It's not recommended to start any live account testing with any EA that you are not yet familiar with. The best way is to always start with a demo account or several demo accounts with different settings for your own observations and learning journey. Wait for a few months (or even more if you prefer to be safer) later to see how the strategy works and how the result goes, then decide on whether you would like to make any further changes to it for better safety and/or results. Only consider to start a live account testing after you are pretty sure that demo testing results match well with your expectations and plans.

Last but not least, this is just a sharing of one trader's own strategy and settings of using this EA. Let me make this crystal clear that I myself DO NOT have any single proof of whether this strategy would really work well for myself and others or not. Therefore, please treat this only as a reference or info for yourself. You may feel free to test it if you wish to but at your own risks. Do not try to blame others if you have failed after trying any kind of strategy mentioned or suggested by others. I believe each one of us would have to learn to take our own responsbility and make our own decisions. The market is always changing and could become very unpredictable at times. What worked well in the past does not always mean that it would also work best in the present and the future. In short, trading is always risky and you could possibly lose money at any point of time. There is no such thing as 100% guarantee success for any strategy or settings used. What else can I say? Dear traders, welcome to the real world of trading. Pray and hope for the best and at the same time, prepare for the worst. Simple as that.

Okay I guess that's all from me for now. Hope that helps. Wish you and everyone all the best in your EA testing, take good care and God bless you all:)

Regards,
Chong.

Hi Friend,

Sorry for I just noticed that there was one small mistake that I had made earlier about the setting of " Trailing Step: 9.0 ". It should be "Trailing STOP" instead of "Trailing step". That means it's " Trailing Stop: 9.0".

Furthermore, for the "Trailing Step" value it is remained as 1.0 (as default). Thanks be informed and sorry for the typo mistake that happened in my previous post on the settings matter.

I heard this EA has its news filter. Does it stop operating when the market is dangerous? Greetings, thank you for sharing

I heard this EA has its news filter. Does it stop operating when the market is dangerous? Greetings, thank you for sharing
Thanks for the sharing. Well, as far as I know, I have never heard of any info saying that this EA has any news filter. For your info I have actually come across one time during the NFP (US Non Farm Payroll) event (1st Friday of every month) that one of the currencies EURGBP (if I remembered correctly) trade was executed by this EA, sadly speaking it had a huge spike during the NFP event and the market suddenly turned so badly against me that the EA kept placing a lot of trades trying to recover the losses, and my account was almost blown up because of this incident. After that incident, I would rather feel more comfortable to turn off the EA before NFP event happen just to avoid or reduce the possibility of any huge spike or crazy market conditions to happen. So again, is there a news filter built into this EA? I honestly don't know. But based on my personal experience with this EA, I don't think it has that feature. If it does, then at least I think it should have some sort of filter or functions that need to be activated and connected to some sort of servers that monitor the news. That's my opinion on this news filter matter.
Anyway, just so you know, today is the first Friday of the month and NFP would be happening again sometime later today. You may test this EA if you wish to and see for yourself if this EA is safe to avoid the risks of news or not. Just make sure that you use demo accounts only for your best safety in your EA tests. If you want my advice for this matter, I would then recommend you or anyone to simply turn off the EA for your best safety especially when using a live account with this EA. In short, it's "better safe than sorry". That's all I can say for this matter. Hope that helps. Take care, God bless you and everyone and happy new year of 2022 to you all:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.