What's new

Profitable EA Life Changer EA Full Version

3.10 star(s) 172 Votes
I'm going to give y'all a very good piece of advice. I've been on these forums for this EA for the past 6-7 months and have been following Nexus and Chong's advice. Yes it's good to turn off during the news but the probability of it going into an insane drawdown isn't as high as you would think when the lot size and step are where they should be. I got better luck when i let it run during the news and kept a very low lot size. Like what they all say here, this is a profitable EA but a slow one. You're either patient or you're not
Agreed. This is not a get rich quick EA. Patient is the key:)

Another piece of advice after testing the lifechanger for almost 7 months now is to keep the profit at 18. Yes you can profit more at 25 in a trending market! When it’s not in a trending market good luck on the drawdown. For real. Not worth it. 18 is legit.

Keep trailing SL at default at 12. Trust me. No need to keep it higher. A lot of times, especially for GBPJPY, it’ll hit the trailing SL and will want to profit a bit instead of .01%.

I understand that @NexusFX keeps the open SL at default 400, I prefer to have a forced SL at much lower than that to trade in the news and let it run. Why? Because I don’t want to blow up my account and it’s okay if the EA acts a little weird. Would rather it act weird and not make as much profit sometimes (yes sometimes) than blow up the account. The LifeChanger likes to breathe. Let it breathe and do it’s work but 400 SL….come on now. Not worth it in my opinion. Change your SL according to your risk and account size!

If any broker allows you to use NAS100, do it. Good pair so far as Nexus says

KEEP THE LOT SIZE LOW! For example, .05/$1000. Good luck ;)

I’m here to give back to this small community because this is what I do. This is my life. The LifeChanger is my life and I devote all my time and energy into this. I did a million tests in the past 7 months and owe it to Nexus and Cchong for their help. Thanks guy. I hope y’all get something out of it. Please be patient with this EA. If you’re not, you will with time lol
Thanks and great to see another trader (@Letsgetit) sharing lots of comments and personal experiences on how to use this EA with more concerns for better safety. Well keep up the good work then. Take good care everyone, be safe and God bless!

Last edited:
Hello All,

This post is to let you all know, I will provide the Life Changer EA Full Version for FREE to whoever is very active in this Forum and posting good contents and messages. Our moderators will view the posts/messages and will grant the EA for the genuine users. All you have to do is be very active in the forum by posting new threads/messages which is useful to the Forex Industry.
Nice EA❤️

Another piece of advice after testing the lifechanger for almost 7 months now is to keep the profit at 18. Yes you can profit more at 25 in a trending market! When it’s not in a trending market good luck on the drawdown. For real. Not worth it. 18 is legit.

Keep trailing SL at default at 12. Trust me. No need to keep it higher. A lot of times, especially for GBPJPY, it’ll hit the trailing SL and will want to profit a bit instead of .01%.

I understand that @NexusFX keeps the open SL at default 400, I prefer to have a forced SL at much lower than that to trade in the news and let it run. Why? Because I don’t want to blow up my account and it’s okay if the EA acts a little weird. Would rather it act weird and not make as much profit sometimes (yes sometimes) than blow up the account. The LifeChanger likes to breathe. Let it breathe and do it’s work but 400 SL….come on now. Not worth it in my opinion. Change your SL according to your risk and account size!

If any broker allows you to use NAS100, do it. Good pair so far as Nexus says

KEEP THE LOT SIZE LOW! For example, .05/$1000. Good luck ;)

I’m here to give back to this small community because this is what I do. This is my life. The LifeChanger is my life and I devote all my time and energy into this. I did a million tests in the past 7 months and owe it to Nexus and Cchong for their help. Thanks guy. I hope y’all get something out of it. Please be patient with this EA. If you’re not, you will with time lol
what are the rest of your settings - especially the SL and pip step?

Hi guys and girls,

I've set up Life changer on demo using a set file recommended by a friend. It has multiplier set to 1. Do people have any advice with regards to the lot multiplier?

Attachments

• Life change.set
    642 bytes · Views: 22
Hi guys and girls,

I've set up Life changer on demo using a set file recommended by a friend. It has multiplier set to 1. Do people have any advice with regards to the lot multiplier?
Do feel free to test your settings and see which suit you the best, and feel free to share your results and your experience with us all as you wish to. As for the lot multiplier, some prefer to leave it as it is default at 1.11 or even increase it if they wish to but that of course would increase the risks of blowing account when the market is trending strongly against you. Some just simply turn off the martingale by using multiplier value of 1.0, in the end of the day it's all about what you think is the best for your trading in terms of risks vs profits. All the best, take care and God bless.

Hi guys and girls,

Just one small personal comment if you don't mind for the set file you use. Do watch out for the "MaxTrades_Each Side = 50". I think you might want to reconsider to reduce it further down to a much smaller value. Reason: If the market suddenly moves strongly against you, I don't think your account could survive with that many trades (50) opened concurrently which would quickly used up all your margins and blow up your account in no time. For your info, I think some may have reduced it to the value of 10 or even down to 5 (such as @NexusFX) for their better safety.

Last edited:
I'm always afraid when I see expression like "change your life", I don't know if it's in better or not...
Thanks for the comment. Well...for me I think it's either change your life for the better, or worse, or nothing happened, and life just goes on as usual. It's all about the choices that we made that makes a difference in our life.
As for this EA, "Life Changer", to me it is only a name. That's all. Of course how I wish that it could be a game changer or life changer but... I believe no one could ever guarantee that. I guess we all have to find settings that work well not just days or weeks but long term (i.e. years) and the most important thing is always learn to keep our risks at a manageable level. Overall, what I could say is that Life Changer is not a scam EA. Yes, it is able to earn some decent profits but never a "get rich quick" EA. Anyone looking for that kind of super high profit EA, I think you are simply looking for trouble. Because Super High Profit = Super High Risk. Therefore, maintaining your risks should always be the top priority. Period.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. Is this still work? Anyone use it with real account?
Yes, so far it still works today as we speak. Many (including myself) have also used this EA on real accounts too. May I kindly suggest for you to just spend some time reading many of the past and previous posts here in this channel and I'm sure you will know better of how things worked. There are really not that much differences in terms of working on a demo or real account (unless of course if you broker is a scam broker then that would be a whole different story. I did saw someone shared that they have tested some other EA on both their demo and live accounts but to their surprise the results were very different which sounds really strange to me. Later they found that the broker did some manipulations to the trades and so on. That's what scam brokers would do.). All that matter is to be able to find settings that works well for you by limiting your risks and try to keep a good balance of your risks vs your profits (some people aiming for super profits hence ended up blowing their accounts). There is no perfect right or wrong settings for everyone. It's really about your personal expectation and choice of what you want and what would serve you the best. That's all.

Last edited:
Nice EA. Let me try it out and will share my results. hoping it still works.
Yes, it is an unlimited version and won't expired and hence until today many of us here in this channel are still using it and testing without any major problem. One word of advice though, yes it can be a nice EA and able to yield some profits but, it can also be dangerous too if you try to use higher risks trying to get bigger profits within a shorter period. Whatever you do, just learn to be safe (by minimizing your risks) and stay safe as always. Better be safe and sorry.

Yes, it is an unlimited version and won't expired and hence until today many of us here in this channel are still using it and testing without any major problem. One word of advice though, yes it can be a nice EA and able to yield some profits but, it can also be dangerous too if you try to use higher risks trying to get bigger profits within a shorter period. Whatever you do, just learn to be safe (by minimizing your risks) and stay safe as always. Better be safe and sorry.
Sorry last sentence should be "Better be safe than sorry" and not "Better be safe and sorry". Sorry for the typo. tks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online