What's new

Suggestion Telegram Channel with Latest Profitable EAs

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes
Yes I agree that many of these EA sold are possibly pirated or cracked copies. I'm actually sharing a new thread (still waiting for approval from admin before going live) here in this forum that contain links to many free EA just for those who are interested to try and test them out if you wish to at your own risks. Feel free to check them out as soon as you see my new thread posted here in this forum. The title of my thread start with "100% free EA...". So stay tuned and be blessed. Take good care and God bless you all:)

Yes I agreed that many EA are cracked copies and not official or legit copies. If you want the official and legit ones, just go search online and purchase them through the official websites of these EA. However, if you still don't mind trying cracked EA or pirated EA, then use them at your own risks. There is no guarantee that these EA will surely work just as good as the original ones.
Talking about cracked EA, yes many EA are for sale. But not all. You can find many free EA too through either telegram or some websites. Too bad I can't share any external links that i know of in this forum here as it only allows VIP subscribers to do so without any limitations. Anyway, maybe you could just try do a search for free EA online and you could find some resources that is helpful for you. Having said so, all EA are risky as you need to find one that works well and you need to know what settings work best for you. Trust me, any wrong settings would surely kill you in no time. My advice for you would be to use only demo accounts for your EA testing. Wait it out for maybe one or two months later, and if you are happy with your results, then you may choose to test it on a real account for your best interests and safety. Wish you all the best. Take care and God bless.

Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Correct

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.