What's new

Suggestion Telegram Channel with Latest Profitable EAs

4.70 star(s) 82 Votes
Is this legit? I have found some channels or groups selling EAs, but they end beign a full waste of money, some of them are fake...
there are so many scammers out there...

Is this legit? I have found some channels or groups selling EAs, but they end beign a full waste of money, some of them are fake...
there are so many scammers out there...
It is legit and they have great working EAs.

This looks good, i just hope it works. Anyone who has bought one should please let us know if they are a good option.

Last edited:
Still going good, their forex signals in VIP group has 90% success and very profitable.

If the channel is legit, then it would be a safe haven for EA hunter. However, the VIP member price is a bit too high though, only has around 700 members on the channel, but claiming to have a thousand VIP members? I don't know, what do you think, guys? I'd like to know if anyone has any experience.

If the channel is legit, then it would be a safe haven for EA hunter. However, the VIP member price is a bit too high though, only has around 700 members on the channel, but claiming to have a thousand VIP members? I don't know, what do you think, guys? I'd like to know if anyone has any experience.
This channel has awesome EAs collection and the price to join is worth as you will receive very profitable EAs regularly. If you are a Platinum member of this forum you will get free access to VIP channel of forex mall.

This channel has awesome EAs collection and the price to join is worth as you will receive very profitable EAs regularly. If you are a Platinum member of this forum you will get free access to VIP channel of forex mall.

Wow really? You're right, just learned about that. Are most of the EAs on VIP platinum already tested? If yes, I think it's worth a try then. I'm so eager to try several EAs to diversify my funds. I'll look for some recommendation first, though. Can anyone who already has a VIP platinum share a little bit of your experiences? Is it really worth the money?? Greatly appreciate it. Thanks :)

I'm a VIP Member and i have got lot of resources and the moderators are very helpful. The telegram channel has very good EAs.

I'm a VIP Member and i have got lot of resources and the moderators are very helpful. The telegram channel has very good EAs.

Okay, if you say so, it seems it's reasonable to spend some here and then I can test several EAs rather than buying one out there. At first, I thought being VIP just allow me to download anything without the need to have some posts or so, turned there's a VIP lounge full of resources here.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.