What's new

100 % signal forex

3.30 star(s) 142 Votes
TRADE OF THE NEXT WEEK platform used ICMarkets
XAU/USD GOLD
BUY if 1907.203743 hitted ; then take profit 1916.045098
SELL if 1896.890731 hitted ; then take profit 1887.17041
Good day, I will take this trade this week. I am new to this forum, so am very excited with regards to the history of the signals provided.

I will test it . Did anyone use it? Could your share any results?
Very interesting. Is it possible to copy these? I would appreciate it.
Last week trades based on the trading signals..

Make sure you use the rules of enter trade after close of 4h above or below the yellow line targeting the red line & set pending order 4X in case of the reverse trade from the other yellow line targeting the other red line it’s that simple to trade this signals :giggle: & remember that recommended 0.01 lot size per trade if your equity is $500.

You may notice that in DAX I entered the reverse trade & 20x & 10x additional as shown in the attached screenshot, As, I noticed that if it reversed it will hit the reverse target 100 % signal Forex So, I consider any reverse after the reverse is a selling opportunity & take the risk to get in the market with additional 20x & 10x based on my equity.

BTW it was my 1st time to trade on index & I get in the market with caution the minimum lot size for a trade based on the money management recommendations.

I’m happy that I joined Forexforum & find this Magnificent 100 % signal forex and Glad that I stepped forward & joined in the amazing trading signals servers

Thanks Monfleri For your Magnificent 100 % signal forex Surely your efforts & support is really appreciated :giggle:

1E5F4416-6F38-4409-8824-BD598A196601.png

TRADE OF THE NEXT WEEK
XAU/USD GOLD
BUY if 1881.876471 hitted ; then take profit 1890.629412
SELL if 1873.123529 hitted ; then take profit 1865.343137

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.