What's new

100 % signal forex

3.30 star(s) 142 Votes

EURCHF today as we see here the price is still sideways area, so the best choice is to wait for the price until it touch support area at 1.09962, you can but it at 1.09962 with potential target up to 1.10365

best option for me ? i don't care about this , so if you are giving signal here please leave this thread for this week we have only gold to trade

Only gold?? Booring!!! The title is "100% signal Forex" so I think it must be you to leave this thread, or you don't know what Forex is?? Gold is Forex or not?

Only gold?? Booring!!! The title is "100% signal Forex" so I think it must be you to leave this thread, or you don't know what Forex is?? Gold is Forex or not?
yes i think i must leave your mother , you come here and post your fake face , just fuck you

you come and ask me about gold and forex FUCKER newbie , you can open your eyes and check all result of signals

i don't care what are you posting mother fucker

TRADE OF THE NEXT WEEK
XAU/USD (gold)
BUY if 1515.86025 hitted ; then take profit 1519.204635
SELL if 1511.40107 hitted ; then take profit 1505.827094

TRADE OF THE NEXT WEEK
XAU/USD (gold)
BUY if 1460.677897 hitted ; then take profit 1466.251872
SELL if 1455.661319 hitted ; then take profit 1451.759537

Just put buy stop and sell stop at your signals? Those signals are buy immediately after hit or buy after candle has closed?

Hi my friend
what do you think if add mysending system for you ?
If you are interest please test and say to us how it work .

Thank you
Good Luck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.