What's new

100 % signal forex

3.30 star(s) 142 Votes
no need to wait close up or down ; when it touche u need to take action
ok. thanks
Therefore, we can use the pending order and place sl in the yellow line, and since the winning percentage is 100%, if a loss is possible, there will be no problem in making profits. Am I right?

ok. thanks
Therefore, we can use the pending order and place sl in the yellow line, and since the winning percentage is 100%, if a loss is possible, there will be no problem in making profits. Am I right?
yes when enter buy or sell set the opposite yellow line is pending order with say like x4 lot number in case market reverse u ll be in profit , but remember if first tp hit , delete the pending order as we have only one direction to go through

signal done this week

TRADE OF THE NEXT WEEK
XAU/USD GOLD
BUY if 1922.30 hitted ; then take profit 1926.09
SELL if 1918.15 hitted ; then take profit 1914.30

TRADE OF THE NEXT WEEK
XAU/USD GOLD
BUY if 1922.30 hitted ; then take profit 1926.09
SELL if 1918.15 hitted ; then take profit 1914.30

I am very sorry to say this but these signals are scams.
Their chart is different from the standard chart and after selection in MetaTrader, the account history section shows profits and losses in order.

The price first reached 1918.15 and the amount of profit went back and forth and turned the green candle by increasing the price to 1000 points and returned twice and finally formed the red candle. This is despite the fact that Mr. Monfleri's trade should be a sell trade first, but his trade is a buy!
I showed you in full in the picture I attached.
And my losing trade, which I entered a little later, you can see that it was a loss.
my screenshot is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l45nimu0iR6aU7DIeIWGh4G-ZhMDenIU/view?usp=share_link
upload center not worked correct.

Last edited:
I am very sorry to say this but these signals are scams.
Their chart is different from the standard chart and after selection in MetaTrader, the account history section shows profits and losses in order.

The price first reached 1918.15 and the amount of profit went back and forth and turned the green candle by increasing the price to 1000 points and returned twice and finally formed the red candle. This is despite the fact that Mr. Monfleri's trade should be a sell trade first, but his trade is a buy!
I showed you in full in the picture I attached.
And my losing trade, which I entered a little later, you can see that it was a loss.
my screenshot is here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1l45nimu0iR6aU7DIeIWGh4G-ZhMDenIU/view?usp=share_link
upload center not worked correct.
this signal is scam lool i don't ask any money from anybuddy here i always share the gold signal for free since long time as u can see , so as u can watch this thread it's totally free gold
it's not my problem if you are newbie or you don't undestand how the signal work , you asked me via vk and i did replay also you are free to take the signal or leave , wish you all the best

this signal is scam lool i don't ask any money from anybuddy here i always share the gold signal for free since long time as u can see , so as u can watch this thread it's totally free gold
it's not my problem if you are newbie or you don't undestand how the signal work , you asked me via vk and i did replay also you are free to take the signal or leave , wish you all the best

When the price first touches the entry price of the sell trade and a little more, you can no longer add words! Did you not see the image I posted with the Google Drive link?

TRADE OF THE NEXT WEEK
XAU/USD GOLD
BUY if 1928.75 hitted ; then take profit 1931.74
SELL if 1924.58 hitted ; then take profit 1920.97

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.