What's new

Profitable EA Thunderbird V8 Latest

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes
Hi All,

Please find attached Thunderbird V8 Latest and enjoy:)

Thank you so much Priya for sharing this EA. Really appreciate your good work. I have tested V6 since 23may gained 110% on $270 real cent acc all 6 pairs with 0.1 starting lot. Default set file given by Mr Rollofx in telegram. V8 should be better...

Hi Priya / ALL, Thank you. Have downloaded V8 and pulled onto MT4 demo account. Am running on EURUSD H4 and USDCHF on H1. Is there a set file or recommended currency pair(s), time frame, leverage, lot size, etcetera?
Sadly with V6, drawdown was greater than accumulated profit - and have left those V6 trades open.

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-17_15-55-11.png
    upload_2019-6-17_15-55-11.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 49
Please can you tell us how he scammed you? The original owner Rollofx sells it for $175 home you paid $100 and got scammed?

Thank you so much Priya for sharing this EA. Really appreciate your good work. I have tested V6 since 23may gained 110% on $270 real cent acc all 6 pairs with 0.1 starting lot. Default set file given by Mr Rollofx in telegram. V8 should be better...

Wow! Can you pls share the set file? and details on tf pls?
I am on v6 but gains is nothing like yours!

I think V6 is much better than this one, also you can customise everything in V6. This one is just simplification, and forcing us to use built in settings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.