What's new

What is the best pair?.........

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
I think EURUSD and NZDUSD are the best pair I can trade with and I can make a lot of profit. By trading in this pair, I did not face much loss. So this pair seems to be the best.

There is no universal answer to this question, it depends on the person. All in all though, it's easiest to choose from major pairs, and it's an advantage if you have some knowledge about the factors influencing the strength of each, i.e. you have some knowledge about the respective economies. EUR/USD is one of the most popular pairs, by the way.

mlawson71

EUR/USD is the single most popular currency pair in existence. That said, it's hardly the best one, depending on the experience and needs of the trader. It can be pretty volatile, as well as prone to spending long periods in range, which can frustrate many traders who aren't scalping.

howayne1

There are more than one factors to consider when choosing a currency pair to trade. Volatility of the pair, trading session which one plans on trading, economic information etc

There are many pairs in the Forex market but I think the most EURUSD pair. This pair can make me a lot of profit. Because the movement of this pair seems much better to me.

mlawson71

Any pair can make profit if one knows how to trade it, from EUR/USD to the most exotic currency pair you can come up with that only a handful of people trade.

mlawson71

I have not traded - or even checked - any AUD currency pairs in ages, I am not even sure why. I think I totally kind of forgot about them.:unsure:

Sébastien

The best pairs I personally prefer are the major currency pairs like EURUSD or JPYUSD because their spreads are mostly lower, and the market is low in volatility compared to other currency pairs.

mlawson71

I think most people prefer them, which makes sense, really. They're the currencies of some of the largest economies in the world, and information about them is very public.

mlawson71

I like Gold/USD and also and also Silver/USD, but the problem there for me is that both have pretty wide spreads. They're not like trading EUR/USD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H General Forex trading, best pair profits General Discussions 8
W Some one should Advise me on the best currency pair to trade on Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Which system is best for NAS100 trading and for boom and crash, even for vix 75 or any vix pair may anyone please send them to me I would really appr Trading Systems and Strategies 45
S best currency pair to trade General Discussions 7
H The best ever trading system Forex Indicators and Tools 0
P which is best indicator highly accurate and non-repaint for Binary option. Please suggest, I am OK for even paid indicator. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P Best indicator Nasdaq and US30? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
F General Please I need the best forex EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Best broker for a beginner? General Discussions 5
J Ic markets is regarded as one the best forex brokers in the Industry and it’s not a rumor but a fact IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
R What are the Best trader funding platforms? Funding Talent 0
R Whats the best System for NASDAQ and GOLD. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Whats the best trading course you would recommend to a beginner Forex Education 1
R What's the best MT4 EA You have tried? MetaTrader 0
R Best VPS and minimum requirements Forex VPS 2
M Best risk reward ratio General Discussions 2
M What is the best indicator Forex Education 6
C which is the best broker Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Please I need help. Any best robot General Discussions 4
T free best forex system for low investment Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G When is the best ideal time for you to trade General Discussions 8
G What is the best broker in your opinion? General Discussions 3
M Suggestion Best BTCUSD Broker except FXWonder Forex Broker Reviews 0
I Is hot forex a good broker or what are the best broker for beginners with educational courses and study material? Hot Forex Broker Reviews 0
G Tutorial Best trading platform for forex Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G Tutorial Best amount of capital for beginners Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M The best free indicator from market place? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Vix 75 best strategy ever Trading Systems and Strategies 2
G General Best Broker for you guys? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
G What is the best strategy you think of Interactive Forex Trading 1
F General What is the best expert advisor General Discussions 3
F General What is the best broker? General Discussions 3
D Best forex system to start trading with Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Still looking for the best forex signal and EA for this end of 2021. Interactive Forex Trading 0
S Suggestion best indicator no repaint General Discussions 0
K What is the best system? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F The Best Charting Platforms. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F The best way to draw Support and Resistance zones Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F What's the best automated trading system around...please hook me up people Trading Systems and Strategies 4
F I'm looking for a best trading system which has been backtested with much more accuracy Trading Systems and Strategies 2
S General Best forex indicator Other Topics 1
G Suggest Best VPS Server Other Topics 1
J I am searching for best eas to make passive income, but I can't get my hands on them, can you all suggest which are some of the EAs you use? Entertainment 1
J General I am searching for best eas to make passive income, but I can't get my hands on them, can you all suggest which are some of the EAs you use? Trading Systems and Strategies 4
B Suggestion Which is the best Course for Trading NASDAQ? MetaTrader 2
A General pdf books required for best strategy Forex Education 0
R Small leverage is best Forex Education 1
T BEST BO_indic_Adjustable hours_GMT_V_2.1 button Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T BEST PAMA GannGrid_oscv4.3 Alert Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T BEST Butterfly pattern Trading Systems and Strategies 0