What's new

What is the best pair?.........

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes
I think EURUSD and NZDUSD are the best pair I can trade with and I can make a lot of profit. By trading in this pair, I did not face much loss. So this pair seems to be the best.

There is no universal answer to this question, it depends on the person. All in all though, it's easiest to choose from major pairs, and it's an advantage if you have some knowledge about the factors influencing the strength of each, i.e. you have some knowledge about the respective economies. EUR/USD is one of the most popular pairs, by the way.

EUR/USD is the single most popular currency pair in existence. That said, it's hardly the best one, depending on the experience and needs of the trader. It can be pretty volatile, as well as prone to spending long periods in range, which can frustrate many traders who aren't scalping.

There are more than one factors to consider when choosing a currency pair to trade. Volatility of the pair, trading session which one plans on trading, economic information etc

There are many pairs in the Forex market but I think the most EURUSD pair. This pair can make me a lot of profit. Because the movement of this pair seems much better to me.

Any pair can make profit if one knows how to trade it, from EUR/USD to the most exotic currency pair you can come up with that only a handful of people trade.

I have not traded - or even checked - any AUD currency pairs in ages, I am not even sure why. I think I totally kind of forgot about them.:unsure:

The best pairs I personally prefer are the major currency pairs like EURUSD or JPYUSD because their spreads are mostly lower, and the market is low in volatility compared to other currency pairs.

I think most people prefer them, which makes sense, really. They're the currencies of some of the largest economies in the world, and information about them is very public.

I like Gold/USD and also and also Silver/USD, but the problem there for me is that both have pretty wide spreads. They're not like trading EUR/USD.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.