What's new

How much dedicated you guys in trading?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Dedication is something that some traders are blessed with. They have the ability to start and finish something. Some traders with a limited attention span, on the other hand, find it difficult to devote themselves to trading. As a result, before entering the market, every trader should be prepared for the long haul and committed to making it work despite the challenges.
And it is very important for a trader to be dedicated and consistent with trading for success in the long run.

Pretty dedicated I guess. Sometimes it gets demotivating, but it is the consistency that matters. I once heard that even if you are not feeling like doing something, even if you are not ‘motivated’ to do that thing, you have to do it anyway. Because motivation gets you nowhere, but it is the dedication that drives you. Whenever I feel like giving up, or not to trade, or exit a trade right in between, I remember this subconsciously, it really helps in keeping me dedicated.

Traders who are constantly looking for new opportunities and ways to improve their trading skills require dedication in order to be successful. Forex being a complex and a huge concept

Dedication is all about your situation you are in, and whether you're willing to learn be disciplined in trading

In forex trading, you NEED to be able to stick to your guns. You must have an unwavering commitment to do whatever it takes to reach your goal no matter how many times you get knocked down–that’s dedication.

It is an enduring devotion to success that brought these stories to fruition, and it’s what you should have if you want to have a chance of success in forex trading, too.

Dedication enables you to develop self-discipline. This is crucial because it allows you to stay on track and achieve your objectives. It aids in decision making and leads to a more successful existence. To become a good trader in the long run, you must put in some devoted work to enhance your trading skills.

I believe that very few people realise the kind of dedication that successful people have. Aspiring traders are especially prone to overlooking the significance of the attribute. Remember that trading, like any new skill or endeavour, requires significant effort to attain great success.

Trading needs long hours of learning, hard work, and patience with a couple of other things. one can not have these all without a dedication towards forex trading. If you are dedicated enough. it will be easier for you to handle the complexities of trading.

Yeah, that’s true. No matter how much you learn or practise, if you’re not dedicated to what you’re doing you can never achieve success. Success is achieved via trial and error. It necessitates dedication and time. Learn what works and what doesn't. There are thousands of trading methods available, but remember that what works for others may not work for you. The sooner you learn from your mistakes and prevent them in future, the sooner you will become a successful trader.

The most important thing you need to understand about forex trading is that it is not just a game. If you are really dedicated to the game, you will learn everything there is to know about trading. The more you learn about it, the more likely you are to be successful at it.

I work full-time. But I try to be consistent with trading. Imo, if you want to be a successful trader, then you need to be committed to the journey because it takes a few months to years to see positive results.

Everything you do in life must be done with dedication. Put yourself in a position where you can learn from everyone and everything you come into contact with. Read books, watch videos, and do everything you can.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.