What's new

General Best way to trade the forex market

The best way is how we can feel safe and comfortable, it is where I feel good with FreshForex broker, as thanks to them, its so simple with low spreads, smooth trading platform and my favourite 101% tradable deposit bonus, it all helps with moving things right.

This is a great question and the choice between price action versus trading indicators is a long and hot debated topic. In reality, these two are not as different as they seem. In technical charts, like candlesticks, you get to visualize price action. So, essentially indicators are just another way of using price action to make predictions. Charts just apply formula to the same price action.

I have heard many traders say that indicators are lagging but this is not correct. Yes, indicators take past price action. But traders using price action alone do the same thing. So, both are lagging. To make it less lagging, you can set a shorter timeframe for your charts.

Some traders also believe that using charts is complex. But it is not. If you are with a good broker and on a powerful platform like MT4, you can just drag and drop indicators onto the chart. A good idea is to practice on a demo account. Also, when I joined Axiory, I received a 50% bonus. That added more muscle to my trading account and I could use different indicators across asset classes.

Personally I think you have to look for what suit you. What kind of trader you want to be and how you want to approach the market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.