What's new

HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE IN FOREX

3.40 star(s) 8 Votes
..i would advise you all...please consider all of my 3 greatest mistakes when i began trading...if you Look at these things, you can avoid much trouble and start your new hobby with a pleasure...

Money management is really necessary in forex but also control of your leverage when placing your lots. A lesson I've learned the hard way

...i would advise you all...please consider all of my 3 greatest mistakes when i began trading...if you Look at these things, you can avoid much trouble and start your new hobby with a pleasure...
Thanks for the pointers, will definitely consider these points when trading!

Bad broker often facilitates losing process. Would never happen with some reputable and reliable brokers like Tickmill or Hotforex.
Not necessarily. Some people lose money because they haven't learned to trade yet. Brokers can cause further problems, but they can't be blamed for an individual's lack of knowledge and experience.

I learnt to always put news
I have lost $5000 for trusting in signal providers and being greedy during fundamentals
There are better signal providers that are out there. but to better help yourself you also need to know how to trade, because it has helped me alot. I trade using providers but select the trades i want because of forex basic knowledge

I don't really rely on signal providers, I prefer to trade on my own. That way both my successes and my failures are my own.

Risk is a common issue in forex market. There is no trader who can trade without any risk. We can not remove risks but we can minimize the risk by studying more and more about forex market. We can also select a good broker to get the guideline of minimizing the risks. I always trade with TP Global FX, a regulated broker. They help me to minimize the risk and help to make profit. They are like a complete guideline for me in this risky market.

I agree, a properly regulated broker is vital. There are a whole lot of scammers out there unfortunately.

Everybody in forex did not start as an expert. Back when you were still a newbie, how much did you lose before you start making profit? Can you share some experience and mistakes that newbies like me should avoid?
I lost 1000 thousand dollars last week by not analyzing the market before entering trades really stupid of me but i'm glad am learning:unsure:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.